♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

Not trying to sound like the rest here. But if positions are ever placed upon certain symbolic people.... Well I hope I could be The Dark Architect, or Advisor since I know just about everything about the Black Hand 8-)

In other News, do any other Guild Member's think that we should keep upgrading the surrounding city wall... along with having patrols on it, every now and then?

I figured it was just a thought, but it couldn't hurt? Right?

Since Recruiting is lead by me, cowsgomoand will not be part of this Guild. IF you find me Ingame I will kill you, nuff said.

Since Recruiting is lead by me, cowsgomoand will not be part of this Guild. IF you find me Ingame I will kill you, nuff said.

Lym... he IS ALSO A Dark Brotherhood brother. Surely ou will rethink your actions?

So what? He broke a rule when RPing in front of me. You can't just log out because you like or dislike something. And really.. DB is guild for Thieves, Murders & Assassins. We are a Guild for Undead Supporters. We expect good to excellent Roleplay from our Members. Btw just because Ryder or Thedas say he's accepted it doesn't mean he's part of this guild.

What I want to say: cowsgomoand - Blacklist.

((And in my opinion you can't be part of two evil guilds, even if they're allies. Decide what you want to do. Helping Undead or.. whatever you guys do.

Since you beg on Undead Threads, then say they such if they kill a mortal and afterwards start becoming best friends again with them I really don't understand you guys.))

@Castellano: Thanks. We will give our best to please our Lords!

((And in my opinion you can't be part of two evil guilds, even if they're allies. Decide what you want to do. Helping Undead or.. whatever you guys do.

Since you beg on Undead Threads, then say they such if they kill a mortal and afterwards start becoming best friends again with them I really don't understand you guys.))

All lies, Lym. All thoise things I have said in slander are lies

And I am leaving my guild now, just setting up final stuffs

I was talking about cowsgomoand. He's obivously someone who doesn't understand the easiest rules.

Btw, I read all these things. If you want I'll quote them for you. ((I can read every letter you ever posted on these forums..))

So what? He broke a rule when RPing in front of me. You can't just log out because you like or dislike something. And really.. DB is guild for Thieves, Murders & Assassins. We are a Guild for Undead Supporters. We expect good to excellent Roleplay from our Members. Btw just because Ryder or Thedas say he's accepted it doesn't mean he's part of this guild.

What I want to say: cowsgomoand - Blacklist.

Read my post, I said hes accepted if its Ok with Lym, because I don't really care

I was talking about cowsgomoand. He's obivously someone who doesn't understand the easiest rules.

Btw, I read all these things. If you want I'll quote them for you. ((I can read every letter you ever posted on these forums..))

Including PMs? Because that is where I explained to Dalek about how I was lying. Ask him.

Ever heard something of 'Postsecretness'? Availer and Vaq could, I guess but not Moderators.

Ever heard something of 'Postsecretness'? Availer and Vaq could, I guess but not Moderators.

Then ask Dalek. I said all that stuff in public because of an unaccepted villain app and to change peoples perceptions. Now I am leaving the guild I made, I am going agaisnt what I have said before.

The Guilds shall remain allies however. I shall make my successor know that...

Not to say anything like "Nope you're not getting accepted." but we are a family in this guild, we treat each other with respect and understand the order of control.

I completely understand what you mean, I didn't really know how relationships were between members, and I thought it would help in the applacation. Sorry.

If any of you new recruits haven't been inducted or would wish to be induct ed, please send an InGame tell to simonbane, willizl33t, or anyone of a high rank. We are grouping the people now for a roll call.

Oh yes, Lym. Could you perhaps give me your insight about the trials? Or the recruitment process so I can implement it into the guild?

Fine then, have your personal and vindictive vendetta.

But bear in mind that you're the one in that situation who was Roleplaying badly.

===============================================

"You..."

"Are trespassing"

(( I'm on the King's Road... ))

"Give us 500 minas or we kill you"

"5..."

"4..."

"3..."

"2..."

(( Yeah, this is stupid, L2 RP ))

"1..."

===============================================

I tried to figure out the scene ooc but he just bulldozed on with his "GIVE ME 500 MINAS OR YOU DIE IN 5 SECODNS" routine.

And you say that you only accept people who RP well?

((Why I said only one person should get access to a sub-class at a time is because then the Black Council will be overloaded >.<. Also, Adviser belongs to me, you people back off >.> And Rasta I recommended you for Dark Architect in my pms with Bane :D. I also recommended bullyreece for high priest. Oh and for ambassador, I think we should have 3 people at the most for that job.))