♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

In-Game Name:braylon1

-RolePlaying Name:James_Thornwood

-Sword and/or Bow Skill: [Not Needed for Now]

-Are you a Mage: [Not Needed for Now]

--If so, what type do you specialize in: [Not Needed for Now]

-Villain Application Link:Do not have one

-Race and Subrace:Dwarf Cave Dwarf

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined:The dwarf army And wolverines

--Are you still a member of this organization:Yes

--If yes, are you trusted: Yes

-Reason for Joining:i have always wanted to join the undead but i never could make a application for it,And plus i would love to work with the most powerful group in the game

-Evils you have committed: None because i dont have Villin application

-References for Evils Done: None

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP:Yes

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: Yes

-Time Zone and playing Times:Est 3days out of a week

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list:Not really but it would be nice..

-What rank are you applying for in the Guild:Grey

And we accept villains. Not someone who came to our base earlier and refused to leave, Thronwood. If anyone sees James Thronwood at our home, I say kill on sight now, he attacked a member then I decided I didn't want to deal with the crap of killing him so I threatened him until he left. And now he is spamming our forum.

Sounds painful. Though be careful about killing on sight, you can easily get pinned for no-rp killing there. Next time he comes around, just tell him that he is trespassing and if he still doesn't leave, THEN you can kill him.

In-Game Name: Zarsies

-RolePlaying Name: Lolindar

-Sword and/or Bow Skill: [Not Needed for Now] Relitively high sword, low bow

-Are you a Mage: [Not Needed for Now] Going to be....

--If so, what type do you specialize in: [Not Needed for Now] Necromancy and any other interesting schools...

-Villain Application Link:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=13249

No replay so far so dont accept me til its responded to, sorry

-Race and Subrace: Elf, Dark Elf

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: Dark Brotherhood

--Are you still a member of this organization: Yes, Elite Assasin

--If yes, are you trusted: Very

-Reason for Joining:I was suggested, and My character would like to get in a more serious evil (closer to undead), eating old ladies gets boring

-Evils you have committed:He's eaten an old ladie, sacraficed 2 people to Iblees, many crimes in kingdoms too many to mention, prostitution, heresy.

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: Im a self-proclaimed "Awesome" roleplayer, and I completely understand the rules and itself of PvP.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: Many guards in Alstion and some people in Laurelin(like Relek'oth).

-Time Zone and playing Times: -5 GMT, Im on normally between 7 and 6, sometimes im not on at all.

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list: Indeed

-What rank are you applying for in the Guild: Descended into Darkness, The Elder Kinsmen of Dark, and The Dark Hand, are all acceptable, my character loves to kill, but he loves purple, also being able to treat others like maggots is wonderful.....

-In-Game Name:braylon1

-RolePlaying Name:James_Thornwood

-Sword and/or Bow Skill: [Not Needed for Now]

-Are you a Mage: [Not Needed for Now]

--If so, what type do you specialize in: [Not Needed for Now]

-Villain Application Link:Do not have one

-Race and Subrace:Dwarf Cave Dwarf

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined:The dwarf army And wolverines

--Are you still a member of this organization:Yes

--If yes, are you trusted: Yes

-Reason for Joining:i have always wanted to join the undead but i never could make a application for it,And plus i would love to work with the most powerful group in the game

-Evils you have committed: None because i dont have Villin application

-References for Evils Done: None

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP:Yes

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: Yes

-Time Zone and playing Times:Est 3days out of a week

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list:Not really but it would be nice..

-What rank are you applying for in the Guild:Grey

The Black Hand welcomes you.... to our sacrificial pit and torture chamber!! (Witty no?) Spamming won't get you anywhere NEAR accepted! It proves that you are but a nuisance and can't keep quiet. And a villain application is needed, but not necessarily accepted for now.

For anyone else reading this. I'm reporting this guy's spam... Although it did help bump the page xD

In-Game Name: Zarsies

-RolePlaying Name: Lolindar

-Sword and/or Bow Skill: [Not Needed for Now] Relitively high sword, low bow

-Are you a Mage: [Not Needed for Now] Going to be....

--If so, what type do you specialize in: [Not Needed for Now] Necromancy and any other interesting schools...

-Villain Application Link:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=13249

No replay so far so dont accept me til its responded to, sorry

-Race and Subrace: Elf, Dark Elf

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: Dark Brotherhood

--Are you still a member of this organization: Yes, Elite Assasin

--If yes, are you trusted: Very

-Reason for Joining:I was suggested, and My character would like to get in a more serious evil (closer to undead), eating old ladies gets boring

-Evils you have committed:He's eaten an old ladie, sacraficed 2 people to Iblees, many crimes in kingdoms too many to mention, prostitution, heresy.

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: Im a self-proclaimed "Awesome" roleplayer, and I completely understand the rules and itself of PvP.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: Many guards in Alstion and some people in Laurelin(like Relek'oth).

-Time Zone and playing Times: -5 GMT, Im on normally between 7 and 6, sometimes im not on at all.

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list: Indeed

-What rank are you applying for in the Guild: Descended into Darkness, The Elder Kinsmen of Dark, and The Dark Hand, are all acceptable, my character loves to kill, but he loves purple, also being able to treat others like maggots is wonderful.....

Accepted! Welcome to the Black Hand. Please send an ingame PM to simonbane (me), Willizl33t, sgtteddybear59, susitsu, or Glynax

Thank you sir

Not to say anything like "Nope you're not getting accepted." but we are a family in this guild, we treat each other with respect and understand the order of control.

-In-Game Name: Cowsgomooand

-RolePlaying Name: (Kokb'ael) Hooded_Man (He uses Hooded_Man because he never gives out his name and to prevent Meta)

-Villain Application Link: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=8190

-Race and Subrace: Human, Northerner

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: The Dark Brotherhood

--Are you still a member of this organization: Yes

--If yes, are you trusted: Somewhat, I'm only a Neophyte.

-Reason for Joining: My character is schizophrenic and personally believes the voices to be Iblees himself giving him instruction. He privately worships Iblees and obeys the voices in his mind but feels that he could be doing more for a greater cause so he is seeking out like minded individuals.

-Evils you have committed: Assassination, Murder, Petty Theft

-References for Evils Done: (Optional)

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: Yes

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: No

-Time Zone and playing Times: UTC +10.

0 - 6 hours during weekdays

0 - 12+ during weekends

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list: Yes

-What rank are you applying for in the Guild: Descendant

As I do a thorough background check, you have had some run-ins with us lately... You failed to RP it well and logged. We do not accept rule breakers. Thedas advised me to put you on the blacklist and his wishes are accepted. I am sorry.