halfling_servant_by_capprotti-d49qyvh.jp

The Lenfarthing Syndicate is a criminal organization comprised entirely of Halflings and Hobbits, operating out of the peaceful village of Lenfarthing. As of right now, the organization is completely unknown to all inhabitants of the continent save any current members. No OOC applications will be accepted whatsoever, all recruitment will be done IC by the members of the organization. To ensure anonymity, no further information will be given about the organization. There is no known or public way to get into contact with the Syndicate except for them to contact you. Thank you for reading this. If this is something you are interested in, a good way to join is to make a Halfling or Hobbit and attract our attention. Be on the lookout, see if you can find us.

Sincerely,

E.

((1- IS this like, a letter? an OOC note? what? 2- Is this going to be another 'Lel theives going to run amuck about lthe hobits and steal their stuff' because I've had my fair share of that...))

((Please no... we don't need a bunch of lore breaking halflings running around cities robbing people, and selling drugs and stuff))

((Please no... we don't need a bunch of lore breaking halflings running around cities robbing people, and selling drugs and stuff))

((That's perfectly fine, Hallfings are most known for their mischief (although Milo is the only druggie I know) but they better not try and ruin the Halflings community we're trying to get up and looking pretty))

Yeah uracow what I mean is a syndicate of thugs, like we don't need bandits, we need burglars))

[[i'll address each question now:

1. It's an OOC information page dealing with IC matters.

2. I plan on personally ensuring that the guild work 100% for the betterment of the Halflings, absolutely no harm will purposefully fall on them. In fact, one of the big reasons I made this guild Halflings-only is to increase our numbers. Welcome?

3. Like ura said, this is actually rather typical Halfling behavior. We aren't going to kill many people at all because that's just not realistic. The main focus is around the drug trade, I hope to make that a fun part of global RP, kind of like Skooma in Skyrim, however there will also be larceny, money laundering, fraud, forgery, and the tiniest bit of kidnapping. Think of corrupt business instead of gang of thugs

Keep in mind that I'm doing this to provide enticing and entertaining Halfling RP. As a Halfling of over 6 months, I'm on your side guys. :P]]

[[i'll address each question now:

1. It's an OOC information page dealing with IC matters.

2. I plan on personally ensuring that the guild work 100% for the betterment of the Halflings, absolutely no harm will purposefully fall on them. In fact, one of the big reasons I made this guild Halflings-only is to increase our numbers. Welcome?

3. Like ura said, this is actually rather typical Halfling behavior. We aren't going to kill many people at all because that's just not realistic. The main focus is around the drug trade, I hope to make that a fun part of global RP, kind of like Skooma in Skyrim, however there will also be larceny, money laundering, fraud, forgery, and the tiniest bit of kidnapping. Think of corrupt business instead of gang of thugs

Keep in mind that I'm doing this to provide enticing and entertaining Halfling RP. As a Halfling of over 6 months, I'm on your side guys. :P]]

((Sorry I know that stealing is halfling stuff... jus' wasn't sure if ya was a rogue city hobbit who mugs people))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.