OOC:

IG Name

Dr_Dovahkiin

Forum Name

Dr Dovahkiin

How long have you been apart of LotC?

Since late 2012 I believe. I joined somewhere in August and the rest is history

Why do you want to become a Monk

I want to become a monk to experience new and exciting (hopefully) rp. I tend to like playing peaceful and quiet characters or very loud and dangerous characters so I feel a monk would be right for me. I do feel that I could help the community by being a monk and helping new players and old by hanging around the cloud temple and answering questions or wandering the roads to help out weary travelers.

I would also like to be a monk because my current rp is getting stale with the exception of the Hobbits. Human lands are just not the place for me anymore and I tend to stay with the Halfling crowd who are more often than not fun in rp and ooc rather than serious in ooc and fun in rp.

IC:

What is your name?

Bungo Willowbottom

How old are you?

What race are you?

Halfling

Why do you wish to become a Monk?

I wish t' become a monk so I can 'elp the bigguns an' the li'l uns around. I also wan' t' 'elp the new people jus' arrivin' from far away lands an' stay safe ou' o' Lenfarthin'. I wan' t' 'elp weary travelehs an' people who are los'. I also wan' t' pu' those who are 'urt or los' back int' good 'ealth.

Do you believe you have the traits to be a good Monk?

Mhm. I think I 'ave all the trai's o' bein' a monk. 'obbit folk don' take very kindly t' thieves an' killehs. I am very kind t' people an' very willin' t' 'elp those who are 'urt or in need.

Application

OOC:

IG Name
Suika
Forum Name
Suika
How long have you been apart of LotC?
Since August of 2011
Why do you want to become a Monk?

I wish to become a monk because probably the the biggest reason I stay on this server is to help others. Without helping others, there's not much reason for me to play. In all of the online games that I play, I usually pick the support character because when others are happy, I'm happy.

IC:

What is your name?
Suika
How old are you?
About 379
What race are you?
High Elf
Why do you wish to become a Monk?
My city was just destroyed and now I can't give out cakes anymore. I wish to become a monk so that I can stay at the cloud temple and help souls that have either just entered the world for the first time, or souls that have recently shattered and have been put back together. I wish to help these souls as I understand that being a wandering soul can be difficult and I want to help as much I can.
Do you believe you have the traits to be a good Monk?
I do believe that I have good traits for being a monk. Before my city was destroyed, I gathered the materials to bake cakes often and I would hand them out to others for free. I liked how it brightened their day and made the world a little bit warmer and gave their soul a small rest. These rests are very important and giving things away like cake for free out of altruism is just one way I like to help others around me.

On account of SortedJarhead's departure, I have re-assumed control of the monks. Please close and sort this topic, a new one can be found here.