[Recruiting] The Teilarian Order

The Great Mongol Khan

Application

OOC:

MC Name: Dtrik

Timezone: I'll keep that a secret.

Skype Name: Dougy98

Do you have Teamspeak?: nope

How long have you been playing on the server?: On and off for about seven months

How long you can you be online per day?: weekdays around 3 hours and weekends around 13 

What past guilds have you been apart of?: Kal'Tahar

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: Nothing I would officially call leadership.

Do you have a VA? (What evils?): Yep, http://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/101000-chase-fireaxe-iis-va/ (1a 1b 2a 2b 2c 5 5)

RP:

Name: Chase Fireaxe II

Race: Dwarf

Past Experience in military and combat: Oi KELL DEM ZOMBEHS!!!

What are your skills?: Chopping wood when I am doing nothing.

What weapon do you prefer?: I prefer the axe but during hard times ((when i dont have a lot of resources on hand)) I use a sword.

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I wish to not be a wonder anymore.

What are some strength’s of yours?:  I am a very tall dwarf. Most of my ideas are based around logic.

Tell us more about yourself (Brief Biography): 

((ill just give you the entire thing BAM)) Before I was born and in my early childhood my family experienced great poverty. They lived off the land and stole from houses and shops when things got really bad. They were lucky to see even the smallest portion of their harvest after giving what was due to the owner. Often times returning to steal a larger portion after the harvest was in. But when my mother became pregnant they knew they could not afford to feed three mouths this way and moved to a city in Oren.

Shortly after their arrival in Oren I was born. But unlike most other babes I did not cry, but instead my small hands reached for something near by. A small hammer bringing it close to me, and this my parents saw as an omen of me being a warrior. Their hopes were in vain for they believed I was the mighty dwarf Dwain Irongut reborn, but they were wrong. I was more akin to his darker, more twisted brother, Heron.

At the age of eight I began working with my father to make a living for my family in Oren. He had take a job as a blacksmith's apprentice and was often tasked with gathering wood for the forge. I loved the task of cutting wood because I was able to work without thinking. Swinging the axe my father gave me for hours on end chopping wood. This was where my weapon of choice came from. For from that early age I have always carried an axe with me.

But this work in Oren was not enough to keep my family fed. So my father began to return to his old ways of stealing from others. He never practiced the art of pickpocketing, for as a dwarf his hands were large and much to awkward to reach into another's pocket unnoticed. But breaking and entering or lockpicking was easy for a dwarf skilled with his hands. So over time I began to learn these tricks from my dad. We never went during the day, and often times traveled many hours by night to reach a distant location for which we could break into. Though my father sometimes would break into a house, I preferred to pick the lock, the process being much quieter than my father's. Still being young and smaller hands lockpicking was easy for me to learn. The gentle probing of a lock and the scraping of the tumblers was almost too simple for my dwarven hands that were made for such a precise touch.

After several years of going with my father I decided to try breaking into a house on my own. Slipping away after my parents had gone to sleep I found a nearby house and began picking the lock. Little did I know that word of the robberies had spread throughout the small villages of Oren to where I was staying I finally opened the lock. As the door swung open I was startled by the sight of an old man sitting in a chair by the fire, having dozed off while keeping guard over his house. I was backing towards the door to shut it when the man awoke with a start. Realizing that the man would be able to recognize me and put me in danger of being arrested by the guards I leapt at him swinging hard with my left hand. The blow caught the man off guard, still slightly shocked by sight of me in his doorway. From there I just went into a rage, anger at the man for having so much in his house compared to the meagerness of my upbringing, anger at his ability to live to an old age without fear of having enough to eat. My hand closed around the handle of the axe as I brought it out swinging wildly at the man. Several blows were glancing, but they did the trick. The man was driven to his knees at which point I leapt onto the man driving him to ground. As he struggled to push me off of him I took the axe pressing the shaft of it down against his windpipe crushing it and cutting off his air flow. He struggled against the attack, but already it was too late. He was weaker do to his age, wounded by the blade of the axe, and struggling to lift me off of him as his air flow and oxygen was slowly cut off. His flailing became more sporadic and desperate and as the last bit of life fled from him I felt hot tears streaming down my face.

I sat there on the floor for several hours that night, reflecting on who I had become. I was shocked to find myself numb to the fact of killing the old man. But as time went on I realized that I had in fact been numb for a long time to the idea of others pain and suffering. As I had grown up my parents had told me stories of Dwain and his dark brother Heron. As my parents had told me these stories, hoping to fascinate me with the tales of the mighty Dwain, I was enthralled by the grasping for power that Heron had. I knew then that I had to leave my parents, so I pushed the old man's chair into the fire and placed some other items haphazardly around it so that it would catch the entire house on fire. I grabbed several possessions of the old man's and fled.

I decided I would seek out the mysteries of Heron, how he had gained his power and trace the steps he had taken. So I started with the Elven city of Normandor. While I was there I propped the Elves knowledge of Dwain and Heron's struggles. Hoping that they held some secret that my parents had not known about. At night I would venture out to the shoreline villages, robbing travelers and houses by night. I took to a taste of killing, the second life I took was a young farmhand I caught sleeping alongside the road. I bound him and took my axe. Spending much of the night seeing how many cuts I could inflict on the poor soul before he died. Sadly it was only fifty seven. But I reveled in the knowledge.

But as my search in Normandor produced less and less results I grew frustrated and left. Making my way to the lands of Oren. My time spent with the Elves had taken the edge off my crusty Dwarven accent and I searched for secrets that the humans held, eventually making my way to the wilds where I met Dalejin Kal'Tahar. It was with him that I found a chance to rise to power through service to the group of men he led.

Examines the parchment, reading it carefully. Huron pulls out a  quill and begins to write.

"I think you are worthy enough to join."

(( Here is the uniform. http://i.imgur.com/84bSwBF.png))

OOC:

MC Name: Frottimer

Timezone: EST

Skype Name: Frottimer

Do you have Teamspeak?: Ya ya

How long have you been playing on the server?: 2 years in January

How long you can you be online per day?: It all varies, so there is no set time

What past guilds have you been apart of?: Phoenix Guardians, Silver Gauntlet

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: Kind of, in a small city.

Do you have a VA? (What evils?): 1abc, 2abc, 3b, 4a

RP:

Name: Keegan Ceallaigh

Race: Human

Past Experience in military and combat: Keegan was apart of the Silver Gauntlet, Phoenix Guardians, and I traveled with the Subudai for a few years.

What are your skills?: I am decent at battle.

What weapon do you prefer?: A Shortsword

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I wish to aid you in the events after being approached by one of your leaders.

What are some strength’s of yours?: I can provide a few extra men.

Tell us more about yourself (Brief Biography): Keegan has always had a hatred for oren even after serving on the guard with them.

OOC:

MC Name: Frottimer

Skype Name: Frottimer

Do you have Teamspeak?: Ya ya

How long have you been playing on the server?: 2 years in January

How long you can you be online per day?: It all varies, so there is no set time

What past guilds have you been apart of?: Phoenix Guardians, Silver Gauntlet

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: Kind of, in a small city.

Do you have a VA? (What evils?): 1abc, 2abc, 3b, 4a

RP:

Name: Keegan Ceallaigh

Past Experience in military and combat: Keegan was apart of the Silver Gauntlet, Phoenix Guardians, and I traveled with the Subudai for a few years.

What are your skills?: I am decent at battle.

What weapon do you prefer?: A Shortsword

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I wish to aid you in the events after being approached by one of your leaders.

What are some strength’s of yours?: I can provide a few extra men.

Tell us more about yourself (Brief Biography): Keegan has always had a hatred for oren even after serving on the guard with them.

Huron looks at the parchment, taking out a quill then begins to write.

"You seem like a good fellow."

ACCEPTED

OOC:
MC Name: lastdash
Timezone: GMT
Skype Name: jamesbennett61
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes
How long have you been playing on the server?: Just over a year
How long you can you be online per day?: Long enough, depends on the quantity of RP
What past guilds have you been apart of?: Dwarven legion and Carrion army
Have you ever held a leadership role before?: Yes
Do you have a VA? (What evils?): 1A 2A

RP:
Name: Hogvir Ironcrow
Past Experience in military and combat: Served for the Carrion forces eventually gaining the rank of Strannik before being exiled by the Baron. Once killed all 3 opponents in a pvp battle and beat Seigmund Carrion in a fist fight aged just 17.
What are your skills?: Fighting, Very athletic and flexible
What weapon do you prefer?: Just a sword
Why do you wish to join the Order?:With a recent feud with the Baron, I seek revenge and preferably his head.
What are some strength’s of yours?: Knowledge of Ruska and their people
Tell us more about yourself (Brief Biography): Adopted aged 8 by an eunuch by the name of Korthos Ironcrow, Hogvir lived in a tavern run by the Carrion back in Kalos and gained the rank, head resource gatherer. Over time Hogvir's skills improved to the extent that the Baron got jealous, falsely accusing him of crimes of which he did not commit, eventually causing Hogvir to be exiled.

OOC:

MC Name: lastdash

Timezone: GMT

Skype Name: jamesbennett61

Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes

How long have you been playing on the server?: Just over a year

How long you can you be online per day?: Long enough, depends on the quantity of RP

What past guilds have you been apart of?: Dwarven legion and Carrion army

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: Yes

Do you have a VA? (What evils?): 1A 2A

RP:

Name: Hogvir Ironcrow

Past Experience in military and combat: Served for the Carrion forces eventually gaining the rank of Strannik before being exiled by the Baron. Once killed all 3 opponents in a pvp battle and beat Seigmund Carrion in a fist fight aged just 17.

What are your skills?: Fighting, Very athletic and flexible

What weapon do you prefer?: Just a sword

Why do you wish to join the Order?:With a recent feud with the Baron, I seek revenge and preferably his head.

What are some strength’s of yours?: Knowledge of Ruska and their people

Tell us more about yourself (Brief Biography): Adopted aged 8 by an eunuch by the name of Korthos Ironcrow, Hogvir lived in a tavern run by the Carrion back in Kalos and gained the rank, head resource gatherer. Over time Hogvir's skills improved to the extent that the Baron got jealous, falsely accusing him of crimes of which he did not commit, eventually causing Hogvir to be exiled.

Aerlion raises a brow, "Served for the Carrion? Is this man a feckin' idiot?"

DENIED

OOC:

MC Name:Skylez1

Timezone:Central Standard Time

Skype Name:Sean Goldman

Do you have Teamspeak?:Yes but not very used to it

How long have you been playing on the server?:about 7 months

How long you can you be online per day?:Depends week days normally around 2-3 hours and on weekends around 4-6 hours

What past guilds have you been apart of?:Shields of Salvus

Have you ever held a leadership role before?:No

Do you have a VA? (What evils?):Nope

RP:

Name:Tatsuya Chirr

Race:Wood Elf

Past Experience in military and combat:Some combat experiences dealing with the blood eagles in salvus

What are your skills?:Mostly Bows, Decent at swords

What weapon do you prefer?:Bow

Why do you wish to join the Order?:To Protect and serve, and to find something to satisy my emptiness

What are some strength’s of yours?:Archery

Tell us more about yourself (Brief Biography):Having lost his father at a young age, Tatsuya turned to his uncle to care for him, his uncle taught him archery. Soon after his mother left him, later on he joined the great hunt and gained feelings for a female wood elf. Before Tatsuya and his Fiance were going to get married, horrid beasts attacked and severly harmed his to be bride, he couldn't stand to see her like this but he didn't have the will to kill her. Years later, Tatsuya joined the Shields of Salvus to help his mind to be occupied from something other then his awful life. We would put in all of his power to prevent anyone else from being harmed.

OOC:

MC Name: MartiniFlamez

Timezone: Central

Skype Name: MartiniFlamez

Do you have Teamspeak?: No I can get it if needed.

How long have you been playing on the server?: I played a lot during the summer but I stopped and I just started playing again.

How long you can you be online per day?: I don't know.  When ever I can.

What past guilds have you been apart of?: Wolvengaurd.

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: Not on LoTC.  But I've been leaders of factions and kingdoms on other servers.

Do you have a VA? (What evils?): Not right now. But I intend to have 2a.

RP:

Name: Martini Ekko

Race: Elf

Past Experience in military and combat: I've been using swords my whole life. Not only wielding them but forging them.

What are your skills?: I am a blacksmith.  I've been blacksmithing for a while but I don't have a smithy to practice my skill.

What weapon do you prefer?: A sword forges by myself. And a long bow.

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I am a blacksmith and unfortunately I do not have a smithy right now so I don't have a place to make arms and armour. I also want to deepen my fighting skills although I would rather plan an attack and have a cleaner battle.

What are some strength’s of yours?: Planing out fights and fighting and making arms and armour.

Tell us more about yourself (Brief Biography): Born to a family of poor elves Martini raised himself on the streets along with his brother.  When he was of age he joined the army. While traveling along the land an orcish clan attacked the troops killing many of the elves.  Martini fought back killing a few but there were to many and they killed almost all the elves.  After the fight Martini, along with a few other elves looted their fallen kin.  They went to the Druids for help. The druids gave them enough food to get safely back to Malinor. They all quit the army and Martini Looked for a new job. Always remembering his time in the militia.

OOC:

MC Name: Yannirog

Skype Name: yroguski

Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes, If I'm on the server I'm almost always on Teamspeak

How long have you been playing on the server?: Towards the beginning of Asulon

How long you can you be online per day?: 2-3hours, sometimes greater

What past guilds have you been apart of?: White Rose, Blackmonts, Herenden Bannermen

Have you ever held a leadership role before? Captain of the Herenden Bannermen.

Do you have a VA? (What evils?): N/a

RP:

Name: Esmour Falcmouth

Past Experience in military and combat: Basic combat experience, fending off bandits/monsters

What are your skills?: Swordplay, Cooking, Lumberjacking.

What weapon do you prefer?: A light one handed sword and a basic wooden shield.

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I wish to join the order in order to serve Oren and all the inhabitants of our beautiful lands. 

What are some strength’s of yours?: I believe my most valuable trait is loyalty, although I've been told that I'm hardly working and always on time.

I believe that first impressions are to be made face to face, so I will not be answering this question. Thank you for your consideration.

OOC:

MC Name: MartiniFlamez

Timezone: Central

Skype Name: MartiniFlamez

Do you have Teamspeak?: No I can get it if needed.

How long have you been playing on the server?: I played a lot during the summer but I stopped and I just started playing again.

How long you can you be online per day?: I don't know.  When ever I can.

What past guilds have you been apart of?: Wolvengaurd.

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: Not on LoTC.  But I've been leaders of factions and kingdoms on other servers.

Do you have a VA? (What evils?): Not right now. But I intend to have 2a.

RP:

Name: Martini Ekko

Race: Elf

Past Experience in military and combat: I've been using swords my whole life. Not only wielding them but forging them.

What are your skills?: I am a blacksmith.  I've been blacksmithing for a while but I don't have a smithy to practice my skill.

What weapon do you prefer?: A sword forges by myself. And a long bow.

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I am a blacksmith and unfortunately I do not have a smithy right now so I don't have a place to make arms and armour. I also want to deepen my fighting skills although I would rather plan an attack and have a cleaner battle.

What are some strength’s of yours?: Planing out fights and fighting and making arms and armour.

Tell us more about yourself (Brief Biography): Born to a family of poor elves Martini raised himself on the streets along with his brother.  When he was of age he joined the army. While traveling along the land an orcish clan attacked the troops killing many of the elves.  Martini fought back killing a few but there were to many and they killed almost all the elves.  After the fight Martini, along with a few other elves looted their fallen kin.  They went to the Druids for help. The druids gave them enough food to get safely back to Malinor. They all quit the army and Martini Looked for a new job. Always remembering his time in the militia.

A letter drops in front of Huron. He picks up the letter, examining it carefully.

Takes out a quill and begins to write. He folds the letter up then handing it to his bird. The bird flies off delivering the message.

The note reads ACCEPTED.

((Message me on the forums or in game to get further instructions))

OOC:

MC Name: Yannirog

Skype Name: yroguski

Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes, If I'm on the server I'm almost always on Teamspeak

How long have you been playing on the server?: Towards the beginning of Asulon

How long you can you be online per day?: 2-3hours, sometimes greater

What past guilds have you been apart of?: White Rose, Blackmonts, Herenden Bannermen

Have you ever held a leadership role before? Captain of the Herenden Bannermen.

Do you have a VA? (What evils?): N/a

RP:

Name: Esmour Falcmouth

Past Experience in military and combat: Basic combat experience, fending off bandits/monsters

What are your skills?: Swordplay, Cooking, Lumberjacking.

What weapon do you prefer?: A light one handed sword and a basic wooden shield.

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I wish to join the order in order to serve Oren and all the inhabitants of our beautiful lands. 

What are some strength’s of yours?: I believe my most valuable trait is loyalty, although I've been told that I'm hardly working and always on time.

I believe that first impressions are to be made face to face, so I will not be answering this question. Thank you for your consideration.

A letter drops in front of Huron. He picks up the letter, examining it carefully.

Takes out a quill and begins to write. He folds the letter up then handing it to his bird. The bird flies off delivering the message.

The note reads ACCEPTED.

((Message me on the forums or in game to get further instructions))

Application

OOC:

MC Name:Raomir

Timezone:Pacific Time

Skype Name:raomir123

Do you have Teamspeak?:Yes

How long have you been playing on the server?:Since February about.

How long you can you be online per day?: Depends on school, but I can usually be online during raids/wars if called upon and told about it.

What past guilds have you been apart of?: I was part of the Shields and then afterwards I was part of the Crimson Fist Rebellion. And after that I was part of the Gallmore Guard and led them

Have you ever held a leadership role before?:Yes, I was one of Gallmores Senators and was the Military guy in it.

Do you have a VA? (What evils?):I have a Minor evil 1a

RP:

Name:Raomir Armon

Race:Human

Past Experience in military and combat: I fought in the Human-Dwarf war on the dwarfs side and during the Teutonic vs. Blackmonts war I fought for the Teutons in that one big battle at the Dreadfort.

What are your skills?:I'm a capable farmer, but havn't done it in a good amount of time. I am now a swordsman.

What weapon do you prefer?:Sword

Why do you wish to join the Order?:To help bring peace to Oren once and for all.

What are some strength’s of yours?: I'm a capable fighter and am able to defend myself. 

Tell us more about yourself (Brief Biography): I came to Anthos and arrived in Kingston were I got myself a job as a farmer on one of the farms. I later became one of Kingston's main farmers, supplying the entire city with fresh Salvian bread. However I left that position after a few years to farm for the dwarfs. After that I left the dwarfs and started up a Ale business with my friend near Kingston. But our tavern was attacked by Blackmonts and so my dwarf friend and I decided to do all in our power to fight them. We fought them at the battle of the Dreadfort, and at many other places. Eventually I decided to go help lead a new nation known as Gallmore, but after a few years that was abandoned. And so I left for Abresi were I currently reside.

A Letter arrives for the Teilarian order's leader

DEUS MAGNUS

826062574.jpg

The Teilarian order, to continue to be called a "Holy" order you must recognize the supremacy of church, and be taken into the church of the true faith. If you do not agree to this, you will be dubbed a "Heretical" order.

-Bishop Rellin of Cavan

Application

OOC:

MC Name:leap1

Timezone:EST.

Skype Name:jordanrichards123

Do you have Teamspeak?:Yes but I use it it just as much probably more 

How long have you been playing on the server?:​Since February 2013 

How long you can you be online per day?:About 4 and a half (Mostly if I can find good RP which I'm hoping for in this guild)

What past guilds have you been apart of?:The Arcane Delvers,The Claxdon Guard,and lastly The Rangers of Furnestocke

Have you ever held a leadership role before?:I have lead a couple of squads to battle before but other than that no

Do you have a VA? (What evils?):​As we speak my villain app is up and I'm applying for the evils-breaking and entering,Murder,Stealing,and poisoning 

RP:

Name:Alexander Elric

Race:Human

Past Experience in military and combat:Yes I have gotten in trouble a few times as far as combat goes (I was provoked and violence was the only answer) and I have been trained day and night to be "military ready" 

What are your skills?:One of my few skills is being very stealthy and sneaking around,also I have Great aim with a bow

What weapon do you prefer?:If I was told I could only use one weapon for a battle or something of the sorts I would prefer to have a short sword that was built for a speedy kill.

Why do you wish to join the Order?:One of the things that has influenced me is that all races are Equal in the eyes of the creater And I whole heartily,also I believe that your guild sounds strong but I think I can add an extra hand in making it stronger with the couple of skills I have. 

What are some strength’s of yours?:Some strengths I have is that I can kill enemies swiftly and very quietly,I Have the pretty rare skill of being very persuasive and Why I  call it rare is because I havn't met anyone who can persuade other people to do things for them blindly,lastly I have a great sense of direction.

Tell us more about yourself (Brief Biography):Alex was born and raised for a while in Salvus before It started doing some shady things,when that started His mother and father fought about moving and money,at one point his father started beating his mother.One night at the age of 15 while he was eating  dinner he had finally had enough and ran away from home. His family didn't look for him for long...or maybe they just didn't look hard enough since he had been living on the roof for a couple of weeks stealing food from others. He began to grow lonely and started out looking for a guild, at this point he stumbled across the Claxdon Guard where he stayed loyal to them untill the very end.after a few months of searching for a new home.