Rangers Of The Forest (New Page Up)

Ctc9592

MC Name:LilLoki

RP name:Airion Yrauvai

Race:Elf

Time Zone:EST (Eastern Standard)

Brief Description of your characters personality: Caring, Kind, Protective, and Nature-loving.

Biography: My bio is in my application, but if you wish for me to re-post it here, than just tell me in a reply, thanks!

Why do you wish to join?: I wish to join so that I can better my skills with a sword and bow, and protect the lives of innocent people of all races

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): RPed on another MC server for 2 and 1/2 months as an elf, and I LARP (no matter how nerdy it is, I admit I do it!)

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): A bow, but is handy with a sword aswell

Can your character build?: Only small structures

Any other special skills?: Has incredible marksmanship with a bow

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Indeed, but hopefully I will not have to enforce them, if I do I will not fail!

Skin: Here

LotC app link: Application Here (click)

Accepted

MC Name:CaliMkali

RP name:Randolf

Time Zone:Eastern

Brief Description of your characters personality: Hes a good and determined elf also he like fighting and protecting the land of ageis from bandits and the undead.

Biography: Randolf grew up in a town called Whispering isles and spent his life with a rod in one hand and a sword in the other so really his father forced him to learn both or he doesn't get what he wants but at the age of 125 he left home and carried on his journey.

Why do you wish to join?: To help and save the world from evil people and protect everyone from selfish fools.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):I'm good at role playing.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible):He prefers to fight with a sword and his level is 28.

Can your character build?: yes he can

Any other special skills?: Not of am aware of...

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes he will and he will respect your culture.

Skin:

Hope you like my application!

No Skin Link or App Link, And Last Time I let you in you betrayed us

MC Name:Juanito3000

RP name:Benedictus Glory

Race:Human

Time Zone:GMT -5:00

Brief Description of your characters personality:Benedictus is a very nice and generous young man.He's for justice and never lies.He will help anyone that is in need.He also has a big amount of patience and he his very sociable, he talks with everyone.

Biography:Benedictus Glory grew up in a rich family.His dad became rich with the money he made with the incredibly high taxes he imposed to his people.But unfortunately one day, a revolution was started by the people of his village and he was killed while trying to escape his mansion.Benedictus was kidnapped by one of those villagers and was sold as a slave to a person that was making him work in hay fields all day long.He managed one day to escape back to the village but had nowhere to go.He lived in the streets for about 2 years.One day, while he was walking down the street, he saw a woman being sexually harassed and after killed.His whole way of thinking changed that day.After that horrifying episode he decided to become a protector of the people and to fight for Justice.At the age of 18 he joined the army to protect his kingdom.While he was on duty, he met this Warrior named Symodimi.Warrior who showed him everything about wielding a sword.Symodimi saved his life because Benedictus had no military experience and would of probably die after the first combat.Finally after 2 years in the army, he decides to leave and try to join the Rangers of the Forest, like his friend Symodimi.

Why do you wish to join?:Your guild protects the people in Aegis and fight the Undead.And my goal is mainly to to what you guys do.Protect the people of Aegis and fight the evil, which is the Undead.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):I'm a really good Rp'er.Before any kind of event, I Rp to organize somehow this event.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible):Mainly a sword but Benedictus also like to fight with bows and arrows.

Can your character build?:Yes he can.

Any other special skills?:Benedictus is a really good talker, he can easily influence people with the power of the great words he decides to use.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?:Yes I will, and of course enforce them if necessary.

Skin:post-27979-0-63122500-1318057592_thumb.p

(If one of you can provide me with a better skin for Ranger of the Forest, would be very nice to Pm me if accepted).

LotC app link:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/21859-juanito3000s-application/

(I am not accepted yet in the server, just posting my application to your guild now before I forget).

Fiiixed it!

MC Name: moloha

RP name: moloha

Race: Dark Elf

Time Zone: GMT +2

Brief Description of your characters personality:

Biography: Growing up, Moloha lead a pretty happy life! His mother was a farmer and his dad a battle-druid, and a mighty fine at that! His childhood was pretty average (apart from the whole listening to the trees that alienated him from other... "normal" kids). His Dad Taught him how to fight using the sword and his mother taught him how to read, write and how to grow his own crops. Being a romanticist his dream was to have a happy family such as his.

One day, a stranger, with his face hidden under a hood left a pot outside of Molohas house while he was away to one of his usual walks in the forest. When he returned home he found Their house burning. He called for his parents but it was too late. Both had perished in the dreaded fire. After the fire died down and his tears dried he went to check in the house where he found runes carved on the core of their tree-house. The runes said "DEATH TO THE TREE LOVERS". Anger rose up from the depths of his heart and all the trees who heard his cry sang songs of revenge. Of Death. Of pain. Of lust of blood. His goal is to find who did that atrocious act and why but also to raise a happy family. And he's willing to sacrifice anything and everyone to achieve all of his goals. Becoming a battle-druid like his dad was always an ambition of his and after their death he saw that this path was right for him. Shortly after joining the druids though, he was kicked out because a Dedicant was constantly harassing him and he got angry at him.

Why do you wish to join?: I wish to join in order to bring money and food to the table of my family.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): I believe myself to be pretty good at Rping, I always try and make friends and most of the time, I succeed!

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): He prefers to use swords.

Can your character build?: Yes, he can build preferably with wood.

Any other special skills?: He is a Former Druid So his connection with nature is extremely enhanced.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes. Yes I am.

Skin: You can see it in my LotC app

LotC app link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/19531-molohas-application/page__p__84284#entry84284

MC Name:Juanito3000

RP name:Benedictus Glory

Race:Human

Time Zone:GMT -5:00

Brief Description of your characters personality:Benedictus is a very nice and generous young man.He's for justice and never lies.He will help anyone that is in need.He also has a big amount of patience and he his very sociable, he talks with everyone.

Biography:Benedictus Glory grew up in a rich family.His dad became rich with the money he made with the incredibly high taxes he imposed to his people.But unfortunately one day, a revolution was started by the people of his village and he was killed while trying to escape his mansion.Benedictus was kidnapped by one of those villagers and was sold as a slave to a person that was making him work in hay fields all day long.He managed one day to escape back to the village but had nowhere to go.He lived in the streets for about 2 years.One day, while he was walking down the street, he saw a woman being sexually harassed and after killed.His whole way of thinking changed that day.After that horrifying episode he decided to become a protector of the people and to fight for Justice.At the age of 18 he joined the army to protect his kingdom.While he was on duty, he met this Warrior named Symodimi.Warrior who showed him everything about wielding a sword.Symodimi saved his life because Benedictus had no military experience and would of probably die after the first combat.Finally after 2 years in the army, he decides to leave and try to join the Rangers of the Forest, like his friend Symodimi.

Why do you wish to join?:Your guild protects the people in Aegis and fight the Undead.And my goal is mainly to to what you guys do.Protect the people of Aegis and fight the evil, which is the Undead.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):I'm a really good Rp'er.Before any kind of event, I Rp to organize somehow this event.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible):Mainly a sword but Benedictus also like to fight with bows and arrows.

Can your character build?:Yes he can.

Any other special skills?:Benedictus is a really good talker, he can easily influence people with the power of the great words he decides to use.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?:Yes I will, and of course enforce them if necessary.

Skin:post-27979-0-63122500-1318057592_thumb.p

(If one of you can provide me with a better skin for Ranger of the Forest, would be very nice to Pm me if accepted).

LotC app link:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/21859-juanito3000s-application/

(I am not accepted yet in the server, just posting my application to your guild now before I forget).

When your accepted your In message Trotski24 for a better Skin more suitable for a Ranger character

Fiiixed it!

MC Name: moloha

RP name: moloha

Race: Dark Elf

Time Zone: GMT +2

Brief Description of your characters personality:

Biography: Growing up, Moloha lead a pretty happy life! His mother was a farmer and his dad a battle-druid, and a mighty fine at that! His childhood was pretty average (apart from the whole listening to the trees that alienated him from other... "normal" kids). His Dad Taught him how to fight using the sword and his mother taught him how to read, write and how to grow his own crops. Being a romanticist his dream was to have a happy family such as his.

One day, a stranger, with his face hidden under a hood left a pot outside of Molohas house while he was away to one of his usual walks in the forest. When he returned home he found Their house burning. He called for his parents but it was too late. Both had perished in the dreaded fire. After the fire died down and his tears dried he went to check in the house where he found runes carved on the core of their tree-house. The runes said "DEATH TO THE TREE LOVERS". Anger rose up from the depths of his heart and all the trees who heard his cry sang songs of revenge. Of Death. Of pain. Of lust of blood. His goal is to find who did that atrocious act and why but also to raise a happy family. And he's willing to sacrifice anything and everyone to achieve all of his goals. Becoming a battle-druid like his dad was always an ambition of his and after their death he saw that this path was right for him. Shortly after joining the druids though, he was kicked out because a Dedicant was constantly harassing him and he got angry at him.

Why do you wish to join?: I wish to join in order to bring money and food to the table of my family.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): I believe myself to be pretty good at Rping, I always try and make friends and most of the time, I succeed!

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): He prefers to use swords.

Can your character build?: Yes, he can build preferably with wood.

Any other special skills?: He is a Former Druid So his connection with nature is extremely enhanced.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes. Yes I am.

Skin: You can see it in my LotC app

LotC app link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/19531-molohas-application/page__p__84284#entry84284

ACCEPTED

Message Trotski24 for a Dark Green Robe

MC Name: mrpanda942

RP name: Ishlanar

Race: elf

Time Zone: GTM UK

Brief Description of your characters personality: Ishlanar is a reclusive yet loyal character. He spends his time traveling in the forests, conversing with wildlife and hunting bandits.

Biography: Ishlanar was an only child, and soon became an orphan too. His parents both died in one of his father’s magical experiment, setting there tree-home alight. Ever since he was old enough he began traveling from settlement, resting only for short periods. He has never felt at home among any race, beside maybe the wood elves. He occasionally takes the company of witty friends. He rarely sees eye to eye with front bearing warriors. He has a dislike for dwarfs and orcs and in his book human are okay. He loves being among his people. He prefers to stick to the wilderness, using his bow to hunt animals... or bandits. He often sleeps under a tree rather than an inn. He can be enjoyable company but many have seen the pain in his eyes from what he has seen. He has a like for fire and enjoys creating CONTROLLED fires rather than burning the forest down, since he loves the forest like a mother. He has a small amount of his father’s magical ability; just enough to perform minor healing spells at a great amount of energy. He was fighting a group of bandits with sword and bow when he succumbed to a mace whack in the back of the head, thankfully some of the monks of the cloud temple found him stripped of all valuables and brought him to the safety of the temple. When he was 15 he was violently beaten by his cruel uncle. This left him with a limp and some life experience he would rather forget. He has a hate for spiders after an incident with a Giant spider nest in the dark. He hates the creatures and attempts to purge them when ever they come. He was taught many ways of nature by the wandering druids. His minor magical ability comes from his father side, being a long line of talented but unknown mages. He chooses to follow his mother’s druiadlly side rather than his father’s magical one, though he rembers some minor healing spells. He has a certain pholphoscal side though he is not the most pious he is very in tune with the trees, birds and wildlife. (If this is still not enough, please contact.)

Why do you wish to join?: I wish to join beacuse this guild fiits my characters descrpition and i beleive it would be enjoyable and a way to make my minas.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): Does this mean how often i roleplay, if so very often and have a club that consits of me and 16 other people.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): I have only recently joined, i enjoy to fight with the bow.

Can your character build?: He prefers not to but will build a tree house or campsite.

Any other special skills?: Being a elf he can see, hear and react much quicker than a human.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Happily so.

Skin:

LotC app link:

post-20259-0-10024500-1318085338_thumb.p

MC Name: soo1ner

RP name: Rowan

Race:3/4 human 1/4 elf

Time Zone:EST

Brief Description of your characters personality:Strongly desire justice. Rowan is often happy but can break down at the evil in the world. sometimes he often uses the phrase "the end justifies the means"

Biography: Rowan grew up raised by his father his mother dead at the age of three months old. His father was part of the Oren Rangers and Rowan grew up listening to his stories of valor. Often without his fathers knowing Rowan would take his arrows and pretend to be his father. Pretense grew into practice and practice grew into skill. At age 17 he left the house to earn his living as a hunter. Seeing evil within the world he decided to look into ways of protecting people. It took him 7 years (3 were him being drafted into war) for him to find The Forest Rangers.

Why do you wish to join?: I wish to put my skill with a bow into protecting people.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): uses calculation to nail longshots. longest shot was 100 meters away after two shots. a luck shot but a shot non the less. often thinks logically to set up ambushes and sneak past enemies

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): preferably a bow. as of right now i have a skill level of 0 in everything as i have just started and stats are down. currently in the wilderness training

Can your character build?: not beautiful builds for function not looks

Any other special skills?: played on a pvp server for 5 months named battlecraft. often looks at what needs to get done and does it

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: yes provided it is clear who the punishments are for.

Skin:tp://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/hooded-archer/

LotC app link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/21225-rowans-app/page__p__93157#entry93157

***note: it says denied for some reason but i am not a wandering soul

MC Name: mrpanda942

RP name: Ishlanar

Race: elf

Time Zone: GTM UK

Brief Description of your characters personality: Ishlanar is a reclusive yet loyal character. He spends his time traveling in the forests, conversing with wildlife and hunting bandits.

Biography: Ishlanar was an only child, and soon became an orphan too. His parents both died in one of his father’s magical experiment, setting there tree-home alight. Ever since he was old enough he began traveling from settlement, resting only for short periods. He has never felt at home among any race, beside maybe the wood elves. He occasionally takes the company of witty friends. He rarely sees eye to eye with front bearing warriors. He has a dislike for dwarfs and orcs and in his book human are okay. He loves being among his people. He prefers to stick to the wilderness, using his bow to hunt animals... or bandits. He often sleeps under a tree rather than an inn. He can be enjoyable company but many have seen the pain in his eyes from what he has seen. He has a like for fire and enjoys creating CONTROLLED fires rather than burning the forest down, since he loves the forest like a mother. He has a small amount of his father’s magical ability; just enough to perform minor healing spells at a great amount of energy. He was fighting a group of bandits with sword and bow when he succumbed to a mace whack in the back of the head, thankfully some of the monks of the cloud temple found him stripped of all valuables and brought him to the safety of the temple. When he was 15 he was violently beaten by his cruel uncle. This left him with a limp and some life experience he would rather forget. He has a hate for spiders after an incident with a Giant spider nest in the dark. He hates the creatures and attempts to purge them when ever they come. He was taught many ways of nature by the wandering druids. His minor magical ability comes from his father side, being a long line of talented but unknown mages. He chooses to follow his mother’s druiadlly side rather than his father’s magical one, though he rembers some minor healing spells. He has a certain pholphoscal side though he is not the most pious he is very in tune with the trees, birds and wildlife. (If this is still not enough, please contact.)

Why do you wish to join?: I wish to join beacuse this guild fiits my characters descrpition and i beleive it would be enjoyable and a way to make my minas.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): Does this mean how often i roleplay, if so very often and have a club that consits of me and 16 other people.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): I have only recently joined, i enjoy to fight with the bow.

Can your character build?: He prefers not to but will build a tree house or campsite.

Any other special skills?: Being a elf he can see, hear and react much quicker than a human.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Happily so.

Skin:

LotC app link:

I need a Link to your App

MC Name: soo1ner

RP name: Rowan

Race:3/4 human 1/4 elf

Time Zone:EST

Brief Description of your characters personality:Strongly desire justice. Rowan is often happy but can break down at the evil in the world. sometimes he often uses the phrase "the end justifies the means"

Biography: Rowan grew up raised by his father his mother dead at the age of three months old. His father was part of the Oren Rangers and Rowan grew up listening to his stories of valor. Often without his fathers knowing Rowan would take his arrows and pretend to be his father. Pretense grew into practice and practice grew into skill. At age 17 he left the house to earn his living as a hunter. Seeing evil within the world he decided to look into ways of protecting people. It took him 7 years (3 were him being drafted into war) for him to find The Forest Rangers.

Why do you wish to join?: I wish to put my skill with a bow into protecting people.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): uses calculation to nail longshots. longest shot was 100 meters away after two shots. a luck shot but a shot non the less. often thinks logically to set up ambushes and sneak past enemies

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): preferably a bow. as of right now i have a skill level of 0 in everything as i have just started and stats are down. currently in the wilderness training

Can your character build?: not beautiful builds for function not looks

Any other special skills?: played on a pvp server for 5 months named battlecraft. often looks at what needs to get done and does it

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: yes provided it is clear who the punishments are for.

Skin:tp://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/hooded-archer/

LotC app link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/21225-rowans-app/page__p__93157#entry93157

***note: it says denied for some reason but i am not a wandering soul

Well If I can meet you in game then your accepted but get a App with a Person saying your Accepted

MC Name:Dementz

RP name:Maélwyn

Time Zone:+1

Brief Description of your characters personality: Silent observer. Wanna tell people what to do. Leader

Biography:Maélwyn is one of the remainging free wooden elves who roam the dark forest in search of a better life. She was taught the use of the bow at a young age and after losing all her family in an ambush where she was the sole survivor she now travels on her own to find the responsible for the death of her family.

Apart from her lust for revenge Maélwyn suffers from a mental disorder where she thinks that she is a godess and mankind was created to please her desire.

Why do you wish to join?:I wanna have a place to start from so i can raise my skill as a bow"man" and get to lead a team of competent archers

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):High used to play D&D a lot

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): Bow

Can your character build?:Only simple constructions

Any other special skills?:Boost in Athletics

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?:Yes

Skin:http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/525/unledsd.jpg/

LotC app link:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/21893-maelwyn-elf/page__p__96878__hl__ma%C3%A9lwyn__fromsearch__1#entry96878

MC Name:Dementz

RP name:Maélwyn

Time Zone:+1

Brief Description of your characters personality: Silent observer. Wanna tell people what to do. Leader

Biography:Maélwyn is one of the remainging free wooden elves who roam the dark forest in search of a better life. She was taught the use of the bow at a young age and after losing all her family in an ambush where she was the sole survivor she now travels on her own to find the responsible for the death of her family.

Apart from her lust for revenge Maélwyn suffers from a mental disorder where she thinks that she is a godess and mankind was created to please her desire.

Why do you wish to join?:I wanna have a place to start from so i can raise my skill as a bow"man" and get to lead a team of competent archers

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):High used to play D&D a lot

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): Bow

Can your character build?:Only simple constructions

Any other special skills?:Boost in Athletics

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?:Yes

Skin:http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/525/unledsd.jpg/

LotC app link:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/21893-maelwyn-elf/page__p__96878__hl__ma%C3%A9lwyn__fromsearch__1#entry96878

Hmmmmm.....Accepted I'll show you to Aeriel in a few.(When can you get on?)

Now

what's ur name

Ctc9592 meet you in Laurelin