Rangers Of The Forest (New Page Up)

Ctc9592

MC Name:WeaselLord21

RP name:Elerion_Avicii

Race:Elf

Time Zone:Eastern Pacific Time

Brief Description of your characters personality: My character has had a dark past as can be seen from his biography. This causes him to

have an inate hatred for wrongdoers, especially Undead. He has been known to have a short temper when it comes to people who prey on the innocent.

However, he has been without friends for so long that he yearns for the comraderie he once knew when he was younger.

Biography:Elerion was born in the Cloud Temple just like all the other beings in the world, from there he made his way across Aegis, inexorably pulled towards the ancient bowes of the land of his people. There he came across numerous like minded friend including a few humans. However, while exploring the lands around the elven forests they were ambushed by a force of Undead. Though they all fought tooth and nail against them, the Undead's sorcery was too much for the small band of fighters. Left for dead, among the bodies of his friends Elerion lay in agony for hours. Luckily, a patrol of Elven guards on patrol happened across the scene and were able to return Elerion to the city where he eventually regained his strength. Now, he is healthy again, and hopes one day to find the rotting bastard that killed his friends.

Why do you wish to join?: I feel the need for a higher purpose in my life in Aegis. I considered joining the Wardens but their strict militarized nature doesn't appeal to me.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):As is noted in my Character Application I have been role playing for many years now in D&D 3.5E jSjo I am very comfortable roleplaying with other characters. In fact I usually find it easier to RP in Aegis than I do at the table-top.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible):

Can your character build?:For the most part, though nothing too fancy.

Any other special skills?:I am good with redstone and am fairly competent with bows.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?:Yes, I swear it.

LotC app link:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/22008-second-application-for-weasellord/page__p__97556#entry97556

Accepted

Soon everyone will be able to actually act as a ranger, by protecting the streets with some new patrol routes we are making.

We encourage anyone to find jobs and inform a Head Ranger or Gideon about it, for now you can all do what you see fit on the rangers behalf but remember what we are all about and remember the consequences of breaking any of our rules...

If you are looking for a place to stay then contact a leader for information.

((Run anything big (i.e. possible alliances, news of jobs/undead activites/evil doer's) by the leaders, ctc9592, Sorsby, trotski24 and CONORDUDE8, do this in character or else it is considered meta gaming))

Soon everyone will be able to actually act as a ranger, by protecting the streets with some new patrol routes we are making.

We encourage anyone to find jobs and inform a Head Ranger or Gideon about it, for now you can all do what you see fit on the rangers behalf but remember what we are all about and remember the consequences of breaking any of our rules...

If you are looking for a place to stay then contact a leader for information.

((Run anything big (i.e. possible alliances, news of jobs/undead activites/evil doer's) by the leaders, ctc9592, Sorsby, trotski24 and CONORDUDE8, do this in character or else it is considered meta gaming))

((Also, all Major constructions are on halt till 1.9.))

*At the HQ there is a Large scroll, with glistening Green Ink.*

Hail, I be Cralt Tumingleaf, Of the RotF, Be aware alot is changing around here, Inactive members will be fired, And several patrols are being handed out.

Along with that, Several alliances, and larger missions are being handed out.

We would like any messages to be send by immediately.

*At the bottom, a emblem which will exist soon is drawn.*

To ALL New Rangers

One of your First Tasks is to Find Aeriel

All Rangers of the Forest

You have a week to Post that your active Both Here and on the website. If you don't you will be removed from RotF

Active (I cant get on the website...)

Alright but try to get on the website there is Important stuff

To ALL New Rangers

One of your First Tasks is to Find Aeriel

I'm assuming you mean the city on the White Road, as opposed to the Aengul.

And I think my posting all over the website proves my activity.

Im active and ive been posting on the website so i am active on both.