Rangers Of The Forest (New Page Up)

Ctc9592

Iv finaly been accepted to the game can you see if i can now join the guild. my guild application is here from when i posted it a while back http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/10068-rangers-of-the-forestrecruiting-now/page__st__140__p__72920#entry72920

Post a New App If you would please

MC Name: moloha

RP name: moloha

Race: Dark Elf

Time Zone: GMT +2

Brief Description of your characters personality:

Biography: Growing up, Moloha lead a pretty happy life! His mother was a farmer and his dad a battle-druid, and a mighty fine at that! His childhood was pretty average (apart from the whole listening to the trees that alienated him from other... "normal" kids). His Dad Taught him how to fight using the sword and his mother taught him how to read, write and how to grow his own crops. Being a romanticist his dream was to have a happy family such as his.

One day, a stranger, with his face hidden under a hood left a pot outside of Molohas house while he was away to one of his usual walks in the forest. When he returned home he found Their house burning. He called for his parents but it was too late. Both had perished in the dreaded fire. After the fire died down and his tears dried he went to check in the house where he found runes carved on the core of their tree-house. The runes said "DEATH TO THE TREE LOVERS". Anger rose up from the depths of his heart and all the trees who heard his cry sang songs of revenge. Of Death. Of pain. Of lust of blood. His goal is to find who did that atrocious act and why but also to raise a happy family. And he's willing to sacrifice anything and everyone to achieve all of his goals. Becoming a battle-druid like his dad was always an ambition of his and after their death he saw that this path was right for him. Shortly after joining the druids though, he was kicked out because a Dedicant was constantly harassing him and he got angry at him.

Why do you wish to join?: I wish to join in order to bring money and food to the table of my family.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): I believe myself to be pretty good at Rping, I always try and make friends and most of the time, I succeed!

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): He prefers to use swords.

Can your character build?: Yes, he can build preferably with wood.

Any other special skills?: He is a Former Druid So he was an extremely

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes. Yes I am.

Skin: You can see it in my LotC app

LotC app link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/19531-molohas-application/page__p__84284#entry84284

I marked what I though was wrong or Unfinshed Fix these and you'll be accepted

In a either a few hours or a few days I (with the Help of the Ranger Chiefs) Shall be posting it here the Patrol Routes

MC Name: NinNinja

RP name: Dandard Liticus

Race:elf

Time Zone: EST

Brief Description of your characters personality: A kind soul he enjoys all races and nature and makes friends easy. But when a battle occurs he often becomes enraged and attacks with great might.

Biography:Since he was born Dandard had lived close to the glorious city of Malinor in a small farming village. He had always wanted to be a Druid and to serve his city prosper On day when he was reaching the age of maturity he decided to set out on a journey through Aegis to understand life. Once he had left undead had attacked his home town and burned it to the ground leaving only two survivors, not his parents. Unaware he traveled and had meet many people from all races learning some of their culture. After completing his 4 your journey he finally had to returned home to find it gone, everything had been washed away by rain and few ruins remained. Confused and angry he headed towards the Capital of the elves and told the guards what had happened. When they realized who they were speaking to they brought Dandard to the two survivors. They gave the their recollections of what happened saying they could not defend themselves of the surprise attack. After hearing this Dandard became furious because he had to leave, he thought if he was there he could have defended the village and kept everyone alive. Once again he left, but his time for good. Making a house in the Wilds he fought many enemies making him stronger with his magic and bow. One day gathering herbs for potions he found a wolf running around attacking sheep. Dandard was able to tame the beast and make it his companion who he called Baelthal, after his father. Some time past and Dandard became bored with this simple life. So with a clear head he headed back to the Malinor. Sadly on his way back he was attacked by some undead. Hating undead Dandard and Baelthal attacked the group ferociously, once the small battle was over Dandard saw his dog had a deep slash in his belly. Knowing the dog would not live he performed a little ritual of magic turning the dog into a sapling to grow and flourish. Finally he started his journey back to Malinor determined to make a difference in his homeland and stop the undead. But Before returning home he visited the gypsy caravan, when he meet with the top seer he was told of the most likely future which was that he wont be a druid in a long time.So he took a second form of battle which was archery, the art of shooting an arrow through the forest at an undead's back.

Why do you wish to join?:To hone my ability with the bow and to learn the advanced ways of the forest.

Roleplaying skill: I have RPed mostly on WoW and on server with many people in the cities on local events.

What does your character prefer to fight with?: I prefer to fight with a bow whenever possibly but i can use a sword if the situation requires it.

Can your character build?:No it is very hard for him to build.

Any other special skills?: I am magically inclined but i am not advanced in druid teachings

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes i will enforce any law if i see it broken.

Skin:http://imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img585/4658/20111006193939.png&via=mupload&newlp=1

LotC app link:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/20020-dandards-re-application/page__p__86996__hl__dandard__fromsearch__1#entry86996

Brief Description of your characters personality: A kind soul he enjoys all races and nature and makes friends easy. But when a battle occurs he often becomes enraged and attacks with great might.

Biography:Since he was born Dandard had lived close to the glorious city of Malinor in a small farming village. He had always wanted to be a Druid and to serve his city prosper On day when he was reaching the age of maturity he decided to set out on a journey through Aegis to understand life. Once he had left undead had attacked his home town and burned it to the ground leaving only two survivors, not his parents. Unaware he traveled and had meet many people from all races learning some of their culture. After completing his 4 your journey he finally had to returned home to find it gone, everything had been washed away by rain and few ruins remained. Confused and angry he headed towards the Capital of the elves and told the guards what had happened. When they realized who they were speaking to they brought Dandard to the two survivors. They gave the their recollections of what happened saying they could not defend themselves of the surprise attack. After hearing this Dandard became furious because he had to leave, he thought if he was there he could have defended the village and kept everyone alive. Once again he left, but his time for good. Making a house in the Wilds he fought many enemies making him stronger with his magic and bow. One day gathering herbs for potions he found a wolf running around attacking sheep. Dandard was able to tame the beast and make it his companion who he called Baelthal, after his father. Some time past and Dandard became bored with this simple life. So with a clear head he headed back to the Malinor. Sadly on his way back he was attacked by some undead. Hating undead Dandard and Baelthal attacked the group ferociously, once the small battle was over Dandard saw his dog had a deep slash in his belly. Knowing the dog would not live he performed a little ritual of magic turning the dog into a sapling to grow and flourish. Finally he started his journey back to Malinor determined to make a difference in his homeland and stop the undead. But Before returning home he visited the gypsy caravan, when he meet with the top seer he was told of the most likely future which was that he wont be a druid in a long time.So he took a second form of battle which was archery, the art of shooting an arrow through the forest at an undead's back.

Why do you wish to join?:To hone my ability with the bow and to learn the advanced ways of the forest.

Roleplaying skill: I have RPed mostly on WoW and on server with many people in the cities on local events.

What does your character prefer to fight with?: I prefer to fight with a bow whenever possibly but i can use a sword if the situation requires it.

Any other special skills?: I am magically inclined but i am not advanced in druid teachings

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes i will enforce any law if i see it broken.

Skin:http://imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img585/4658/20111006193939.png&via=mupload&newlp=1

LotC app link:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/20020-dandards-re-application/page__p__86996__hl__dandard__fromsearch__1#entry86996

Fix Skin and App Links

MC Name: moloha

RP name: moloha

Race: Dark Elf

Time Zone: GMT +2

Brief Description of your characters personality:

Biography: Growing up, Moloha lead a pretty happy life! His mother was a farmer and his dad a battle-druid, and a mighty fine at that! His childhood was pretty average (apart from the whole listening to the trees that alienated him from other... "normal" kids). His Dad Taught him how to fight using the sword and his mother taught him how to read, write and how to grow his own crops. Being a romanticist his dream was to have a happy family such as his.

One day, a stranger, with his face hidden under a hood left a pot outside of Molohas house while he was away to one of his usual walks in the forest. When he returned home he found Their house burning. He called for his parents but it was too late. Both had perished in the dreaded fire. After the fire died down and his tears dried he went to check in the house where he found runes carved on the core of their tree-house. The runes said "DEATH TO THE TREE LOVERS". Anger rose up from the depths of his heart and all the trees who heard his cry sang songs of revenge. Of Death. Of pain. Of lust of blood. His goal is to find who did that atrocious act and why but also to raise a happy family. And he's willing to sacrifice anything and everyone to achieve all of his goals. Becoming a battle-druid like his dad was always an ambition of his and after their death he saw that this path was right for him. Shortly after joining the druids though, he was kicked out because a Dedicant was constantly harassing him and he got angry at him.

Why do you wish to join?: I wish to join in order to bring money and food to the table of my family.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): I believe myself to be pretty good at Rping, I always try and make friends and most of the time, I succeed!

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): He prefers to use swords.

Can your character build?: Yes, he can build preferably with wood.

Any other special skills?: He is a Former Druid So he was an extremely

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes. Yes I am.

Skin: You can see it in my LotC app

LotC app link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/19531-molohas-application/page__p__84284#entry84284

Denied

Fix skin link and we need secription of personality

We have disclaimers, Pay is Little to nothing till... Well maybe after saturday.

MC Name: Bobgraditelj

RP Name: Bael_Blackelf (changed to Ranger_R._Bael)

Race: Elf

Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time

Brief description of Character personality: Bael is calm, relaxed, and eager

Biography: Born and Raised in the forests of Malinor. Father was killed by an Undead. Seeks to protect the people of Aegis from the monstrous Undead threat. (extremely abbreviated because I told you IC)

Why do you want to join?: I wish to protect the people of Aegis from the Undead and all the evil forces

Roleplaying skill: Fair

What does your character prefer to fight with?: Bow and Arrow

Can your character build?: A little bit

Any other special skills?: No, not really

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes

Skin: Working on-- having trouble uploading it.

LotC app link: My link

MC Name: Bobgraditelj

RP Name: Bael_Blackelf (changed to Ranger_R._Bael)

Race: Elf

Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time

Brief description of Character personality: Bael is calm, relaxed, and eager

Biography: Born and Raised in the forests of Malinor. Father was killed by an Undead. Seeks to protect the people of Aegis from the monstrous Undead threat. (extremely abbreviated because I told you IC)

Why do you want to join?: I wish to protect the people of Aegis from the Undead and all the evil forces

Roleplaying skill: Fair

What does your character prefer to fight with?: Bow and Arrow

Can your character build?: A little bit

Any other special skills?: No, not really

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes

Skin: Working on-- having trouble uploading it.

LotC app link: My link

Accepted

SORRY IF LINKS DONT WORK YOU CAN COPY AND PASTE THOUGH.

Skin: http://imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img585/4658/20111006193939.png&via=mupload&newlp=1

LotC app link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/20020-dandards-re-application/page__p__86996__hl__dandard__fromsearch__1#entry86996

SORRY IF LINKS DONT WORK YOU CAN COPY AND PASTE THOUGH.

Skin: http://imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img585/4658/20111006193939.png&via=mupload&newlp=1

LotC app link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/20020-dandards-re-application/page__p__86996__hl__dandard__fromsearch__1#entry86996

Accepted we have a Meeting in a Hour so I'll meet you there (Meet in Al'Khazar)

will i be able to join your guild please

Post a App and will see

MC Name:CaliMkali

RP name:Randolf

Race:Elf

Time Zone:Eastern

Brief Description of your characters personality: Hes a good and determined elf also he like fighting and protecting the land of ageis from bandits and the undead.

Biography: Randolf grew up in a town called Whisperin isles and spent his life with a rod in one hand and a sword in the other so really his fatehr forsced him to learn both or he doesn't get what he wants but at the age of 125 he left home and carried on his journey.

Why do you wish to join?: To help and save the world from evil people and protect everyone from selfish fools.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):Im good at role playin.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible):He prefers to fight with a sword and his level is 28.

Can your character build?: yes he can

Any other special skills?: Not of am aware of...

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes he will and he will rspect your culture.

Skin:

Hope you like my application!

MC Name:LilLoki

RP name:Airion Yrauvai

Race:Elf

Time Zone:EST (Eastern Standard)

Brief Description of your characters personality: Caring, Kind, Protective, and Nature-loving.

Biography: My bio is in my application, but if you wish for me to re-post it here, than just tell me in a reply, thanks!

Why do you wish to join?: I wish to join so that I can better my skills with a sword and bow, and protect the lives of innocent people of all races

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): RPed on another MC server for 2 and 1/2 months as an elf, and I LARP (no matter how nerdy it is, I admit I do it!)

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): A bow, but is handy with a sword aswell

Can your character build?: Only small structures

Any other special skills?: Has incredible marksmanship with a bow

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Indeed, but hopefully I will not have to enforce them, if I do I will not fail!

Skin: Here

LotC app link: Application Here (click)