[Complete] Cloud Refuge Market

Lita

As one approaches the Cloud Temple, whether it be willing to visit, or unwilling from death, they would gain sight of a certain poster hanging. There seemed to be several, actually: at the center, inside the tavern, on a notification page, and elsewhere. Taking a quick look, one would see the title jump out at them.

NxfIaSE.png
"Soon, we will start a bi-annual tradition of a market that will be opened at the Crossroads! During this time, we will hold various competitions, sell rare and unique items, and hold various events! All are invited, Elf, Kharajyr, Human, Orc, and Dwarf alike. We request a peaceful time, and in case you don't believe yourself capable of that, the aura protecting the Temple itself extends over the fairgrounds, preventing any and all harmful actions.

We, the monks of the Temple, as well as the merchants that will be running the affair, most humbly request the attendance of all who wish to partake, and if any would desire the possibility of providing mercantile services, we would request you send a letter to Monk Lucian Evermist Goldmoon. Otherwise, the first bi-annual event will be held in a quarter-year's time!"

These events will be held once a week, most likely Friday at, approximately, 9PM EST. How long they extend will depend on the day, I start late in Eastern time so that there will be the possibility of other timezones attending. During these events, the artifacts given to the monks by Blundermore will be distributed, although how, and to whom, will not be revealed. If you have any complaints or comments, post them below (both IC and OOC), and if you have interest to sell there send me a PM on the forums. Cheers! 
Edited by Escharian

Fumble shakes his head, scribbling in the name of a race... missed by the Cloud Monkeys.

All are invited, HAFLLIN'Elf, Kharajyr, Human, Orc, and Dwarf alike.

Another note is tacked beneath this one:

"The merchants are having some trouble on the roads, they may be late."

A little improper planning has led to a mishap, so I have to wait for something to occur before I can begin this. Apologies to those who are looking forward to it. Hopefully it'll still be doable tonight.

Update: It'll be done tomorrow, same place, same time.

Edited by Escharian