Thee Cult Of Wormic Creationism.

ToenailTickler

The worm prophet begins to make new clothing for his followers. No longer shall we look like the heathens of the church.

Pyotr speaks in turn.

"Give back to Earth what is due. Bodies are physical creation, of physical Earth and so we return them. But Soul is immaterial thing given to us by what is ne'physical. It ascends to Seven Skies Above. You are believing that Body is more important than Soul, which is heresy."

((Also, not to be a party pooper, but could you alter that part in your Belief section that talks about the Ruskan Orthodoxy. Seeing as this is a guild post and you're not exactly describing it in character in the form of a pamphlet or holy book, it comes across as OOCly. The wording makes it sound like we Ruskans also believe worms to be messengers of God where in fact our belief is that the rock dove (AKA; pigeon) is. Could you edit it to make that significant or at least post this as propaganda please? Many thanks to you, and nice job on making a cult! I've been waiting for someone to do this for about a year now.)) 

((I made good change. But I still kept the comparison, but made it better.))

The Prophet finishes making the new robes for the devote followers. 

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.