[On Hiatus] The Emerald Company

Emp

* A fancy poster finds itself upon your local noticeboard, slapped on by a dancing man in a fabulous green coat... *

The One, The Only...

THE EMERALD COMPANY

Anthos' Finest Entertainers

The Fringe's                                      

633b429002613b157d2483213290e49b.png

Too often, upon stating that I belong to the Emerald Company, am I confused for a merchant...

But, upon reflection, I am indeed; I am a merchant in story, song, and mirth!

-x-

And so, this is our purpose; the Emerald Company exists solely to provide the people of Anthos The Fringe with warmed hearts, and the all-engulfing joy of music, in the midst of despair and destruction.

The Emerald Company strives to offer the best in the fields of:

- Song

- Dance

- Acting

- Storytelling

- Acrobatics

- Poetry

- Comedy

However, we struggle to, by ourselves, in our current state, provide all these things - unfortunate, I know...

And so, this is why we, now, open ourselves up to the public!

In conjunction with 'Open Stage' events to showcase hidden talent in our communities, the Emerald Company invites all who wish to apply to, rather than filling out some frivolous, impersonal form, to find us at the main crossroad - from the Temple, and near the town of Kvaz. There, we implore you to showcase your performing abilities upon our stage - hopefully in front of a crowd. The community has, so far, received us gladly, and we are hopeful of our future in this world.

I invite you, also, to express interest upon this noticeboard, that a bird might be sent to you.

~Aemyn Verde of the Emerald Company~

Did I mention that green is a theme?

tAGkLAJ.png

((Contact dmastrantuono (Aemyn Verde) in-game; Skype chat also 'in existence'))

-x-

Members:

THE EMERALD COMPANY:

Aregon 'Rochev' Blacktide

Owner; Master of Ceremonies
(( MEGAminer007 ))

"Me name's Aregon. Aregon Blacktide... Or Rochev of Blacktide if you ask any religous people...

50 years of age and I run this little company. Pretty good if you ask me."

Aemyn Verde, The One and Only

Performer; Writer; Poster-slapper-onnerer

(( dmastrantuono ))

*flourishes a bow*

Devon Overland

Percussionist
(( Overland98 ))

"Hail, I am a very novice drummer who was formerly a hunter/footman of some sorts."

Tamlin Allamonn

Storyteller; Gleeman
(( 2Black4Knight8 ))

"My stories never get old - though I might be..."

Gili Strongbow

Storyteller; Writer
(( MegRawr ))

"Aye, Ah'm ah laydeh dworf. Nae, Ah'm no' intehrested!"

Leap Frog the Jester

King of Jesters, and Jester of Kings!
(( shadowmage1921 ))

"An unemployed jester is nobody's fool!"

Johnny

Performer; Musician
(( colaone1 ))

"x"

Lorien Brave

Magician; Storyteller
(( hugothechamp ))

"After food, shelter, and companionship, stories are the things we need the most in our world.

I'm her to provide for that need."

'Boxcars'

Musician; Storyteller
(( epic_raccoon ))

"... This isn't a Boxjob?"

Niall Alexander

Apprentice Storyteller
(( larko2000 ))

"Come 'ere; I'll tell ye' a story for a good mug o' ale!"

Evelynn Volaire

Performer
(( GrafitesPL ))

"x"

* A man slaps on another notice *

THE EMERALD COMPANY

Has been expelled from its position upon the road near Kvaz;

Thank Lord Ivan Ruthern for his disgraceful crime against humanity.

We're on the other side of the lake.

b0e842b1164cfe7a3867906fedf25b03.png

*Smiles* "green is tae theme!?" *he posts on the board* "I am maletone a comedian, i would love tae join tae company" ((aquaticsunnymoss))

*A fabulous man slaps a note upon Maletone's local board in reply.*

'Tis a pleasure, indeed, to receive your expression of interest, good ser Maletone!

The thought of your comedy excites the Company already! I trust you are able to find us just outside Vekaro?

When you arrive, we shall put you to the test, eh?

Prepare an audition, and we hope to soon welcome you aboard!

~Aemyn Verde of the Emerald Company~

A small girl trots up to the board, posting her own note on it. Written in extremely messy handwriting, it states. "I'm Karelleth and I reaaally like to play music and sing! I'd like it alot if I could join you all!"

Jacob Connar looks over the note, smiling gently. Softly, he brushes his hand through his hair as he leaves his own note. "Green is the colour, hm? I'd like to join. I offer musical talents, poetry, acrobatics, and storytelling. -Jacob Connar." ((MrJoshy.))

Lothaire Faoláin stumbles across the flier, and sends a message to Aemyn, as well as posting a copy on the noticeboard, "Hello. My name is Lothaire Faoláin. My fiance has been looking for your company for quite some time. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I'd like to discuss the possibility of a meeting."

Lothaire Faoláin stumbles across the flier, and sends a message to Aemyn, as well as posting a copy on the noticeboard, "Hello. My name is Lothaire Faoláin. My fiance has been looking for your company for quite some time. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I'd like to discuss the possibility of a meeting."

Devon Overland, while travelling between Vekaro and the Cloud Refuge, would spot the note. Upon closer inspection he would then scribble a basic, poorly written reply on a small piece of paper. The piece of paper would read as follows: "Hail Lotharie Faolain, I am Devon Hunter Overland, acting organiser of The Emerald Company. I regret to inform ye that Aemyn is currently away for the time being. I believe I could get ye in contact with him, but it be unlikely as our company is currently on hiatus."

Devon Overland, while travelling between Vekaro and the Cloud Refuge, would spot the note. Upon closer inspection he would then scribble a basic, poorly written reply on a small piece of paper. The piece of paper would read as follows: "Hail Lotharie Faolain, I am Devon Hunter Overland, acting organiser of The Emerald Company. I regret to inform ye that Aemyn is currently away for the time being. I believe I could get ye in contact with him, but it be unlikely as our company is currently on hiatus."

Returning to the noticeboard to see if anyone has replied, Lothaire spots Devon's note, "Thank you for your prompt reply, and for this information. Please be sure to contact me when your company returns from its break."

Takes a look at the poster with a childish grin growing upon reading. "Where do I sign up?" he says, beginning to become exited.

He posts his name, "Spencer Geminine, age, eleven, skills, singing, acting." 

Runs off in excitement

((ratboy07)).

Aemyn Verde trudges out from the Emerald Company's caravan, and pins a new poster to its noticeboard. He gazes forlornly down the road, before retreating into the caravan.

The notice reads:

Patrons of the Emerald Company,

We regret to inform you that troubling circumstances prevent us from performing.

We apologise to those who have recently expressed interest in joining the Company.

A return is possible, but not for a long time.

Any passersby are welcome to utilise the Company's stage for their own performances.

~ Aemyn Verde of the Emerald Company ~

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.