Race: Northerner Human

Description
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 210
Body Type: Endomorph
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Dark Brown
Skin: Fair
Markings/Tattoos: Birthmark on his right hand shaped exactly like the Azura Family Symbol (Proof of his heritage)
Health: Perfect
Personality: Think Luke Skywalker
Inventory: His ancestor's gauntlets (made from an extremely durable alloy), scabbard inlayed with gold, and The Praetorian Sword (made of same alloy as the gauntlets)
Further Details

Life Style
Alignment*: Somewhere between Lawful Good and Neutral Good (While he isn't too willing to break laws, he will if needed to)
Deity*: The Creator
Religion: Guess.
Alliance/Nation/Home: Anyone who follows the Light/The Fringe/The Human Capital
Job/Class: Ex-Noble (No one but him knows though) Soldier
Title(s): Valiant (as he's in the Valiant Company)
Profession(s): Jack of all Trades.
Special Skill(s): His never-give-up attitude, One of the best swordsman back in Abresi, Memorized Ancient Elven, Peak physical/spiritual condition, Superior senses, Luck factor
Flaw(s): Luck just lets him survive, not win (Only wins if that's the only way he can survive), Doesn't accept failure, tends to break down when things don't go as planned (even though he can manage)

Weaponry
Fighting Style: Uses 1-handed weapons but can usually adjust to fight with anything (and everything) at his disposal.
Trained Weapon[s]: Swords, Axes, Staffs, Daggers, Spears, Hand-to-Hand, and Bows/Crossbows
Favored Weapon: Broadsword, Crossbow, Bo Staff, Hand-to-Hand
Archery: Exceptional

Biography
Parents: Harold Enargo Azura (Unknown), Anathela Azura (Deceased), Jacoba Wallus (Deceased), Yanessa Wallus (Deceased)
Siblings: N/A
Children: N/A
Extended Family: N/A
Pet(s): Hope the Spotted Owl (Alive), Geoff the Tabby Cat (Deceased)

History

Beginning

Jayko Lokomo Azura II was born to the Noble family of Harold and Anathela Azura in the city of Abresi. They were a beloved family, famed for their generosity and their willingness to help others. However, 3 days after Jayko's 1st birthday, at midnight, 3 assassins came to the home. Knowing they were here to destroy the Azura family, Harold stayed behind to fight off  them, telling Anathela to run. One assassin, however, slipped past Harold, only minutes before he died. Anathela took Jayko and a mysterious book on horseback, traveling to the first city she thought of: Malinor. When she got there, she was shocked to see the lone assassin that had made it to her. She ran until she couldn't run anymore. Hiding Jayko as quickly as she could, she was stopped by an arrow from the assassin's crossbow. She fell over, dead. However, before the assassin could kill the baby, another arrow whizzed past, hitting the assassin in the heart, effectively killing him. It was fired from the bow of Jacoba Wallus, a strange elven historian and godfather of Jayko. Was it chance that he appeared when he did? or did fate take a liking to Jayko? Either way, seeing Anathela dead, Jacoba took Jayko in as his own.

The Upbringing

Growing up, Jayko knew he was different, and he had his fellow elves rub it in his face. He was mocked for being a human. Despite how he was treated, he didn't resent the elves, knowing that they realized their mistakes later on. Jayko, determined to prove himself equal to that of his peers, worked hard on his studies and exercises. With his godfather a historian, Jayko had access to an enormous amount of resources. His curiosity of old structures led him to go the same ruin with ancient elven text written over it. The ruins also functioned as a training ground to help improve his agility. If Jayko wasn't at home on his studies, he was at those ruins either practicing with any weapon he could get his hands on, improving his agility and senses, or decoding the Ancient Elven text on the walls. Within 2 years, he had not only mastered every weapon and put himself at peak physical condition, but also completely decoded the Ancient Elven Text within that ruin, building enough leverage to decode any more text he could come across. By the time he was 15, he had already graduated from the most prestigious elven academy 

magna cum laude (with highest honors). Eventually, Jayko began to question his heritage, wondering who his birth parents were. Seeing this, Jacoba and Yanessa, his wife, decided it was time to tell Jayko the truth. They revealed everything about his true parents and his lineage. Then then gave him a book, the same one Anathela took with her all those years ago: The Codex Nexus. Yanessa explained that this book is the key to decoding his past. The only reason they couldn't figure it out was because it was written in a language Jayko was already familiar with: Ancient Elven. Using his knowledge of the language, Jayko successfully decoded the entire book, finding that it contained the knowledge from his ancestors on practically every subject possible.

Discovery of the Tomb

Soon afterwords, Jayko unearthed his family's history by reading more of the Codex Nexus. Hoping to gain more insight, he embarked on a quest to get to Aegis, the original continent abandoned a little over 100 years earlier. After 3 months at sea, he made it to Aegis, only to find a barren continent. Only barely surviving, he found the tomb of his ancestors using clues hidden in the Codex Nexus. Opening it, he found several hundred tombs. Jayko was exhausted, but as he walked down the hall, he started to feel replenished. At the end of the hall, however, was a door. This door had no opening mechanism shown and appeared unbreakable. Searching through the tomb, he eventually found 5 secret levers, each in a spot that would mark out the family symbol. Upon opening the door, he found 3 things of importance: The coffin of Nexus Azura, The Praetorian Sword, and Nexus's gauntlets. Behind all of then was a wall depicting a battle, with a specific soldier holding the Praetorian Sword. Seeing this, he took them as his own as a reminder of his family. He then exited the tomb and started walking back toward the ship, knowing the burden he now carried as the next Noble of the Azura family, although he hasn't been recognized yet. Feeling a new sense of duty, he walked back onto the ship and made his way back to Anthos.

Death of One. Promise of another.

As soon as Jayko got back to Anthos, he receives word that his godfather has become ill. Returning to Malinor, Jayko found out that he would die within days. Helping coax his godmother, Jayko took care of them both until 3 days later, when Jacoba called him. Mere minutes left til he would die, Jacoba said his last words, making a request for Jayko: "Take care of Yanessa for me. And keep searching for answers. You were always good at finding them, son. Yanessa and I never had kids of our own, you know. Maybe that's why we took you in. It's been 20 years so I honestly can't say. But I can tell you this: Your family was once a noble one. I don't know if you already did know but it's better you know now than ever. " He smiled. "You may have not found all the answers you seek, but I can already tell you know that you've made both me and your ancestors proud be being here, as a true survivor." With that as his last words, Jacoba died peacefully. Jayko personally dug Jacoba's grave, leaving a sunflower on his coffin before burying it as a sign of remembrance. "I will find my answers. That I promise." He then set off out of Malinor, forging his own path from then on.

Note:

All History after this is roleplayed in-game. Don't ask for it to be posted.

Artwork

Working on it
[spoiler][img]http://

I hate to be the one to tell you this, since it seems like you've put a lot of work into this bio, but being part Aengul is something you need a loremaster's approval to do, especially if it's a race of Aenguls you seem to have made up. Not a huge deal but it is required you ask a Loremaster's approval before playing such a thing.

Memorized every language ever known,

Trained Weapon[s]: Everything

I also hate to be that guy, but doesn't this all seem a little strong to you? At the age of 26 hes as you put it "The best swordsman back in Abresi." mixed with the fact you stated hes trained in everything, I know this is incomplete but even still I think you should talk to a lore-master about limitations with ones character before even trying to finish this :p

I also hate to be that guy but I want to see you succeed and there are a few things that need to be clarified.

-You cannot play or create new races, only new cultures.

-You cannot be born with innate magical abilities

-Knowing something as "every language ever known" is a bit too much for any character. Same with the mastering of all weapons.

OF COURSE this can all be explained by saying none of it is actually true and your character is just a guy with schizophrenia who has convinced himself of another reality. (Which would be super interesting to RP.) 

I hate to be the one to tell you this, since it seems like you've put a lot of work into this bio, but being part Aengul is something you need a loremaster's approval to do, especially if it's a race of Aenguls you seem to have made up. Not a huge deal but it is required you ask a Loremaster's approval before playing such a thing.

It's understandable. As much as I don't want to get rid of the history I already wrote, I want it to be compatible for the time being. As such, I will put the original history plan under a "Unofficial" title (With the official being under that.)

no

This is not an application (Which was approved months ago). For that, see: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/104419-minimans-2nd-application/

I also hate to be that guy, but doesn't this all seem a little strong to you? At the age of 26 hes as you put it "The best swordsman back in Abresi." mixed with the fact you stated hes trained in everything, I know this is incomplete but even still I think you should talk to a lore-master about limitations with ones character before even trying to finish this :p

That's an easy fix. I'll downgrade the "Memorized every possible language" to "Memorized Ancient Elven" as that appeared to have no issues that I am aware of. I'll also downgrade the trained with every weapon to about 5 or 6 for variety. I can also change it to "One of the best" considering that if he only trained with 5-6 different weapons, he should have mastered at least one (in my honest opinion).

I also hate to be that guy but I want to see you succeed and there are a few things that need to be clarified.

-You cannot play or create new races, only new cultures.

-You cannot be born with innate magical abilities

-Knowing something as "every language ever known" is a bit too much for any character. Same with the mastering of all weapons.

OF COURSE this can all be explained by saying none of it is actually true and your character is just a guy with schizophrenia who has convinced himself of another reality. (Which would be super interesting to RP.) 

Changing history to fit with this. I want to keep the magic part so I'll think of a way it was granted to me (Maybe sometime after that mark on my right hand appeared?). For the "knowing every language", see the previous quote i answered. As for the schizophrenia, I have an idea to make a goblin with that (He also speaks intelligible language although he understands basic english).

No comment.

I hope this clears up a few things. I will edit the profile later when I have some more free time. To answer the question that will arise of "Why do you still have your old history and why are you adding stuff to that?", here it is: I want to keep that in case a lore master happens to come across this. If they approve it,   :megustacreepy: . If not,  :ok: . Hope this clears a few things up.

Don't let this discourage you, I suggest you get some clarification with loremasters and GMs about what's been said here, you have the potential to be a good member of the community.

I'm not discouraged at all. By the way, assuming that everything was lore compliant, would this be a good biography? (Using the edits I made outside of the history instead of the original version.)

Notice: Will have the "Official" Story up within 5 hours. It's up

Notable edits:

- Dropped the Praetoria Race altogether. The town from the "Unofficial" Story will be a human town where only the royal family is referred to as the "Praetoria" (Note: Praetoria comes from the Latin Word "Praetorian", which was used to denote very high-ranking citizens in Ancient Rome). Also, the pale skin will be a characteristic 

- Lucy will go from being an Aengul to being a mystical entity, although if a Loremaster deems it appropriate, I can allude to her being an Aengul.

- Jayko was granted his ability to use Light Magic AFTER he received the mark on his hand. He was also granted that by Lucy instead of being born with it.

Other than that, the Story will stay almost the same. However, if anyone else notices some inconsistencies, merely say so and I'll fix the story.

Future Plot Twists (Dont Meta):

- In the section marked "Beginning", I never said whether or not Harold died. I might play on that by creating a story arc where he's very much alive.

- Maybe (only if it became a server event or something), There will be a section marked as "Fugitive", where the Human king was either  assassinated or kidnapped (preferably the latter) and Jayko was framed for it. I leave the rest for you to figure out. (NOTE: WILL REQUIRE STAFF APPROVAL FOR THIS SO I HIGHLY DOUBT IT WILL HAPPEN)

Indestructable gauntlets!?!...

Also - quick question - Are you actually part of the clerical order...?

Indestructable gauntlets!?!...

Also - quick question - Are you actually part of the clerical order...?

Changing Guantlets from indestructible to extremely durable (they've been sitting in a cave for 1000 years. And they didn't rust during then). Also, no, I'm not part of the clerical order. But according to the official wiki: "While it is not necessary to be in the clerical order to receive the blessing of the patrons, the man or woman has to find a way to learn how to control and use such blessing."Jayko hasn't found a way to control it yet except, as said before, as a small ball that does nothing more than provide some light in the dark (if any). If you don't believe me, here's the wiki article: http://wiki.lordofthecraft.net/Cleric+Magic

Changing Guantlets from indestructible to extremely durable (they've been sitting in a cave for 1000 years. And they didn't rust during then). Also, no, I'm not part of the clerical order. But according to the official wiki: "While it is not necessary to be in the clerical order to receive the blessing of the patrons, the man or woman has to find a way to learn how to control and use such blessing."Jayko hasn't found a way to control it yet except, as said before, as a small ball that does nothing more than provide some light in the dark (if any). If you don't believe me, here's the wiki article: http://wiki.lordofthecraft.net/Cleric+Magic

War cleric magic is guild locked.

One may be able to learn PRIEST HEALING like said - but not war cleric.

War cleric magic is guild locked.

One may be able to learn PRIEST HEALING like said - but not war cleric.

So in other words, i have to somehow get in Clerical Order to rp with War Cleric (According to what I saw in the article)?

Im just trying to clarify things. In the wiki, "In fights against the darker beings... the clerics receive the gift of magical powers to aid them", " While it is not necessary to be in the clerical order to receive the blessing of the patrons", and "While clerical healers have been seen outside the order, most if not all of the war clerics are part of it", make it seem like War Clerics don't truly necessarily have to be part of the Order (Although it seems highly recommended for them to be a part of it with the "most if not all"). I'm just saying that this part makes it seem possible for my char to be able to use war cleric powers.

I'm not trying to make it look like your wrong. As stated earlier, I'm just clearing things up. If you want a preview of what i wanted for my char, the powers (until I think of something else) would be just a shield and those light balls being bigger than they currently are (to about the size of a baseball or tennis ball), emitting more light (so a portable torch), and making for a good projective attack (which after typing that and reading the wiki, is Battle-Cleric magic (Battle used interchangeably with War))