☸ The Heartland Imperium Shipping Company ☸

Heff

The Heartland Imperium

Shipping Company

The Illatia di Oren Trading Fleet

Wayward West Caravan Convoy

total_war__rome_2___seleucids_faction_sy

⚜ Founding ⚜

There once was a poor Illatian sailor named Flavius, he worked on a trading vessel that sailed from Malinor to the Heartland Oren, Old Abresi. He made little more than ten minas per voyage and rarely got any of the goods that they kept as tax for their clients. Eventually Flavius moved up among the ranks, reaching second mate. From there on he was well respected among the men on the trader. They soon were making trips to Karakuta, Easterner Oren, and even pirate enclaves! But one day a trade went wrong, his captain and first mate were shot with crossbows, the rest of the crew tied up to the mast. Struggling against the mast the crew and Flavius sunk beneath the water. Next thing Flavius knew he was washed on the shore, his crewmates missing. He made off from the wreck, carrying the coins and few treasures he had left from his share of their goods. From there he made small buisiness, trading with caravans and simple roadside dwellers, until he came across his influential cousins, The Visconti, in Kaldonia. He realized then, that it was time to found his dream… a trading enterprise.

⚜ Purpose ⚜

The Hearland Shipping Company is determined to increase the trade and prosperity of the waterways and roads of The Fringe. They own a warehouse in Kaldonia where their caravans are stored and their main ship docked. They will begin to trade exotic and normal goods across the land (through RP shops and caravan stops).

((OOC Purpose))

We plan to return RP trading back to what it once was. We do not own any VIP Arcane Shops and hope to sell just as much through good old shop and trade RP. This will increase the amount of RP people get when trying to buy food, weapons, and other items from a unique supplier.

⚜ Divisions ⚜

☸ The Illatia Di Oren Trading Fleet ☸

Greek_Galleys.jpg

The Heartland Shipping Co. as of now owns one trading vessel due to the lack of waterways and headquarters. But once more warehouses are opened along various water formations they will begin to purchase and shape new ships. This division works with trading via the water, they dock at harbors and on beaches to sell their wares. They also specialize in transporting VIPs, confidential government material, or important items. They can be hired as a transport as well.

☸ Wayward West Caravan Convoy ☸

The_Camel_Train.jpg

When not making sales or transporting people by sea, the Heartland Imperium Co. makes excellent use to the long and stretching landscape of the Fringe. They pack tents onto camels and donkeys, making their way across the Fringe and setting up trading posts where they can trade and sell wares with travellers. As of now the caravans and camels are stationed at The Heartland Imperium Co. Warehouse in Kaldonia, where they prepare for expeditions of trade and travel. They can be hired as couriers, and transport.

⚜ Ranking Structure ⚜

☸ Aurum ☸

Gold in the common tongue, the Aurum is the complete and total owner of the Company, his word is final when it comes to transactions, trade blockades, and other matters.

☸ Argentum ☸

Silver in the common tongue, the Argentum is either a co-owner of the Co. Warehouse or an owner of his own Heartland Imperium trading post or shop.

☸ Pyropus ☸

Bronze in the common tongue, the Pyropus is a normal merchant, the bulk of the company. They navigate the trade ships and caravans when running jobs and work at the shop(s).

⚜ Locales ⚜

Our warehouses double as a rest stop for travellers and ships and as stores.

• Kaldonia Warehouse
    Ravinca Warehouse

• (More Shops To Be Added)

⚜ Application ⚜

☸[[OOC]]☸

MC Name:

Skype (optional) :

Time Zone:

Hav you ever rped a merchant/shop owner before?

☸RP☸

Name:

Race:

Experience as a merchant:

Special skills:

Origin (First Home) :

Allegiances:

Will you be opening a new warehouse/store:

Have you ever been arrested:

Past combat experience:

Can you do physical work:

⚜  Application  ⚜

☸[[OOC]]☸

MC Name:cman64

Skype (optional) :ya have it :P

Time Zone: Eastern 

Hav you ever rped a merchant/shop owner before? Yes as my albino crook, i played as the shop keeper of a pawn shop for the Galbenza Gentlemen 

☸RP☸

Name: Percival Navarro 

Race: Human

Experience as a merchant: Being born to a traveling merchant of high importance, Percival learned the skills needed on and off the road. Eventually, he found himself out at sea at a young age where he learned skills in sailing, fishing, and oversea trade

Special skills: Sailing, selling, fishing 

Origin (First Home) : Abresi before the move to the fringe 

Allegiances: None

Will you be opening a new warehouse/store: If applicable, yes i shall open a new store but would prefer being in charge of a larger area rather than a single store. Possibly a warehouse if possible or a regional manager of a specific area

Have you ever been arrested: No I'm a good little merchant

Past combat experience:A small amount of sword fighting and combat due to being a merchant where self defense is needed. 

Can you do physical work: Yes, he is not a skinny and weak lad, he is much more built than most from sailing large ships 

⚜  Application  ⚜

☸[[OOC]]☸

MC Name:cman64

Skype (optional) :ya have it :P

Time Zone: Eastern 

Hav you ever rped a merchant/shop owner before? Yes as my albino crook, i played as the shop keeper of a pawn shop for the Galbenza Gentlemen 

☸RP☸

Name: Percival Navarro 

Race: Human

Experience as a merchant: Being born to a traveling merchant of high importance, Percival learned the skills needed on and off the road. Eventually, he found himself out at sea at a young age where he learned skills in sailing, fishing, and oversea trade

Special skills: Sailing, selling, fishing 

Origin (First Home) : Abresi before the move to the fringe 

Allegiances: None

Will you be opening a new warehouse/store: If applicable, yes i shall open a new store but would prefer being in charge of a larger area rather than a single store. Possibly a warehouse if possible or a regional manager of a specific area

Have you ever been arrested: No I'm a good little merchant

Past combat experience:A small amount of sword fighting and combat due to being a merchant where self defense is needed. 

Can you do physical work: Yes, he is not a skinny and weak lad, he is much more built than most from sailing large ships 

Flavius picks up his pen,

Dear, Percival 

You have been accepted into the company but are requested to speak with the Aurum further about being in charge of  region.

Sincerly,

Flavius Salvis

Aurum of Heartland Imperium Shipping Company

Flavius picks up his pen,

Dear, Percival 

You have been accepted into the company but are requested to speak with the Aurum further about being in charge of  region.

Sincerly,

Flavius Salvis

Aurum of Heartland Imperium Shipping Company

Percival writes a note with his feather pen,

Dear Flavius,

Thank you for accepting me into your business. I shall not disappoint, and we shall arrange a time for speaking about my request as a regional manager.

Sincerely,

Percival Navarro   

((Just shoot me a pm or skype for a meeting time IC))

⚜ Application ⚜

☸[[OOC]]☸

MC Name: shorty794

Skype (optional): short stack794 

Time Zone: PST

Have you ever rped a merchant/shop owner before? I have done stall RP and bar tending RP.

☸RP☸

Name: Elizabeth Calithil

Race: Somewhere between a human and elf.

Experience as a merchant: Bartending

Special skills: Druidism, optimism, and making a lot of shiny coins.

Origin (First Home): Some mountain in Anthos.

Allegiances: My family and the druidic order.

Will you be opening a new warehouse/store: Maybe?

Have you ever been arrested: Nope.

Past combat experience: None.

Can you do physical work: Depending on the work, yes.

Extra Note: I wish to speak to you about a different type of work I would be able to do for you.

⚜ Application ⚜

☸[[OOC]]☸

MC Name: shorty794

Skype (optional): short stack794

Time Zone: PST

Have you ever rped a merchant/shop owner before? I have done stall RP and bar tending RP.

☸RP☸

Name: Elizabeth Calithil

Race: Somewhere between a human and elf.

Experience as a merchant: Bartending

Special skills:Druidism, optimism, and making a lot of shiny coins.

Origin (First Home): Some mountain in Anthos.

Allegiances: My family and the druidic order.

Will you be opening a new warehouse/store: Maybe?

Have you ever been arrested: Nope.

Past combat experience: None.

Can you do physical work: Depending on the work, yes.

Extra Note: I wish to speak to you about a different type of work I would be able to do for you.

Accepted, report to our Kaldonia or Ravinca warehouse when me or my brother (Uracow and ryanheff74) are around so that we can discuss other work.

⚜ Application ⚜

☸[[OOC]]☸

MC Name: grouchybadger.

Skype (optional) : lawrencemillington.

Time Zone: GMT.

Have you ever rped a merchant/shop owner before? Once, before the fringe.

☸RP☸

Name: Raknol Grandaxe.

Race: Dworf.

Experience as a merchant: Nut much, but am ah smart lad 'n' ain't scared o' hard work.

Special skills: Ah can foight, fish 'n' ah know m' way about.

Origin (First Home) : Been wanderin' 'bout since before t' Fringe.

Allegiances: M'self, mostly.

Will you be opening a new warehouse/store: Could duh, but ah would rather 'ave ah ware'ouse.

Have you ever been arrested: Nae.

Past combat experience: Runnin' fur t' Dworf Legion.

Can you do physical work: Aye.

*A note is sent to the Heartland Imperium Company*

"I've got Iron I can sell to you at a cheap price for an easy profit. Just send a bird to Dedrick Varodyr."

⚜ Application ⚜

☸[[OOC]]☸

MC Name: grouchybadger.

Skype (optional) : lawrencemillington.

Time Zone: GMT.

Have you ever rped a merchant/shop owner before? Once, before the fringe.

☸RP☸

Name: Raknol Grandaxe.

Race: Dworf.

Experience as a merchant: Nut much, but am ah smart lad 'n' ain't scared o' hard work.

Special skills: Ah can foight, fish 'n' ah know m' way about.

Origin (First Home) : Been wanderin' 'bout since before t' Fringe.

Allegiances: M'self, mostly.

Will you be opening a new warehouse/store: Could duh, but ah would rather 'ave ah ware'ouse.

Have you ever been arrested: Nae.

Past combat experience: Runnin' fur t' Dworf Legion.

Can you do physical work: Aye.

Accepted report to Ravinca when Octavius or Flavius are around, you will not be stationed in Kaldonia as to avoid hate crimes or other incidents related to current politics. 

*A note is sent to the Heartland Imperium Company*

"I've got Iron I can sell to you at a cheap price for an easy profit. Just send a bird to Dedrick Varodyr."

A merchant will be to Vekaro shortly to pick up a shipment.

Jack scratches his head. He was certain the Seleucid Empire wasn't a faction on LoTC.

Jack is put to death by the Seleucid Empire.

Important note to all employees: we will be coming back more actively in 4.0, for now we are not accepting new recruits

As the nepotist melodies are played in the halls of the Visconti, Julian hears of a new Illatian figure rising to a respected figure. With a soft smile he considers writing a letter to these fair merchants.. One that would bring unity to the people.

<Reserved>

{{Glad you bring a new group to the Illatian community Heff, goodluck on your adventures mio amico!}}

This guild has been deemed inactive. If it is indeed active, send me proof and it'll be fixed.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.