The Dark Brotherhood

fatwampa

((You'd have to force feed me that? Love that ****. :P My MC name is fatwampa. No capitals, numbers or other fun things. And why does Alex have tell disabled?))

I spoke with him in game already. I had tells disabled because of a troll.

I spoke with him in game already. I had tells disabled because of a troll.

That's why we get em to ban the bastards laddie! No I'm just kidding. It's cool.

Now I knuw I really dun't 'ave to say this but I'll say it anywais. Work on ye fight'in abilities! We need good fightas and I can't 'ave a bunch of limp rags fluttering about. Aim fur at leist be'in able ta wield an iron weapon, maybe even diamond.

((TRANSLATION: Try gaining a combat skill lv. of about 30 with the weapon of your choice. Either Swords, Axes, Bows (does that even work?) or even unarmed. I really don't care, just pick one.))

I've reached level 30 in swords, and am a bloody good aim with a bow.

The new HQ is pretty awesome....trying to find it however is becoming annoying =_=. How do we get from the northern entrance to the HQ?

The new HQ is pretty awesome....trying to find it however is becoming annoying =_=. How do we get from the northern entrance to the HQ?

Cross the Pacific Ocean.

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/8311-tyrions-lotc-modpack/

Download his pack which includes Improved Chat and a mini-map so you can make a waypoint at the house.

username-guitersrober2145-

why do i want to join i would like to be a dark warrior and my friend said u guys are cool

hello my name is james and i would like to join u evil dark souls i was a assasin for a good clan but not on this server

blake231, there's an application you need to fill out on the front page if you want to join. I would leave it to someone in charge to tell you that, but they don't seem to be on.

Oh, Alex, I got us a house pet to brighten things up ^^

...I put all of my stuff into a chest last night before I left....the chest was locked under pcgeek, and another, empty chest was locked under me...why does pcgeek own my stuff T_T