The Dark Brotherhood

fatwampa

...I put all of my stuff into a chest last night before I left....the chest was locked under pcgeek, and another, empty chest was locked under me...why does pcgeek own my stuff T_T

He be the VIP.

I know that, but.....ok, so the chest that all of my stuff was in was locked under his name only, with another empty chest locked with my name. So I can't access the chest with my stuff in it.

I know that, but.....ok, so the chest that all of my stuff was in was locked under his name only, with another empty chest locked with my name. So I can't access the chest with my stuff in it.

He was trying to move all the member-owned chests upstairs. He must have forgotten to move your stuff also.

Find him in-game and ask him to fix it.

...I put all of my stuff into a chest last night before I left....the chest was locked under pcgeek, and another, empty chest was locked under me...why does pcgeek own my stuff T_T

░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░

░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░

░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░

░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█

░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█

█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█

█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█

░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█

░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█

░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█

░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█

░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█

░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

haha sorry for the mix up i didnt know his stuff was in there till i logged on today after school. I moved everything into another chest since that one refused to relock under him.

((So I finally got around to adding some awesome "mission statements" on the OP... I'm not gonna lie, it's pretty bad-ass.))

The way I see it, them mission statements are like GLaDO's cake.

A complete lie...

Seriously, great work! I like the way you've taken my concept from the start of the server and completly re-invented it to work with the new game mechanics.

In a few weeks, I expect a weaponry requirement to come in...

((I don't know why everyone automatically assumes we're Undead wannabes... They definitely don't like us. Are all villain factions Undead supporters?))

((Honestly? I could have sworn you guys directly served them, sorry if that is false. Also, seeing as how my guild is failing terribly, I may apply here, that is if you will give me a chance. I have a question though, I have a skin I love, I made it and would really not like to change it, so do I have to use the skin you provided, and can I keep my signature since it is boss?

((Honestly? I could have sworn you guys directly served them, sorry if that is false. Also, seeing as how my guild is failing terribly, I may apply here, that is if you will give me a chance. I have a question though, I have a skin I love, I made it and would really not like to change it, so do I have to use the skin you provided, and can I keep my signature since it is boss?

((I'm not a big fan of one-way alliances. They don't like us so we're not with them. As far as joining us goes, you can wear any skin you want but wearing the robes are required at certain times. And we give almost everyone a chance. Except Ascended. Not like they'd wanna join us but whatever. If you wanna join us I'll personally read your app.))

Name ((MC)):MythMaster26

Name ((tIG)):Mathias_Shadows (PaRaDoX

Real Life Age:21

(sub)Race:High Elf (LOL ik)

Combat experience:Tons I'm pretty good at PvP I've fought in 2 wars and I participated in the "Battle of The Boats"

Would you consider joining our soon to be created sorcerers league?: Yes

(If so)Any Magic Skills?:No, not yet (they haven't been released)

Would consider being a spy?: sure

Past military experience:2 wars against the undead (one of them being snowy fields we got into the fortress of iblees)

Past criminal experience:was a robber for a while and I do assassinations for money on the side)

What have you heard of us IC? nothing

What have you heard of us OOC? well some guy (Jexdane?) totally blew his cover by doing a sloppy job and giving away too much info in PMs (lol FAIL)

What skill level do you currently hold on the following?

Swords: 30

Axe: 5?

Bow: N/A

Unarmed: 15?

Preferred weapon: Bow or Sword

Screening Questions

Accepted villain app link (Required): http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/8144-villain-mathiass-villain-application/

(thats my wimp one i made a more advanced one but i cant find it)

Are you wanted in any countries?: No I'm very secretive

Why do you want to join?: because when i first joined the server (when it started) i made a tavern and an underground assassins guild but i got robbed and it failed horribly. And I've always wanted to be an assassin so i figured why not just join an assassins guild? do here I am.

Define powergaming thoroughly:Quote

Powergaming (or power gaming) is a style of interacting with games or game-like systems with the aim of maximizing progress towards a specific goal, to the exclusion of other considerations such as storytelling, atmosphere and camaraderie. Due to its focus on the letter of the rules over the spirit of the rules, it is often seen as unsporting, un-fun, or unsociable.

Will you ever mention or hint the name or existence of this organization IC? NEVER

"Legal" stuff

Will you tell anyone about your association with us ever (including OOC) or reveal any amount of information about who we are or what we do? And yes this is entirely necessary. Again NEVER

Do you realize that breaking any server rules may result in banishment at our discretion? Yes, yes I do.

Do you realize that revealing any information about us either IC or OOC will result in banishment and multiple contracts for your head? Yes absolutely

Will you take multiple screenshots of all jobs related to the Dark Brotherhood? For sure! why wouldn't I?

Have you downloaded the skin or another appropriate skin? Not ATM but I only plan to wear it when on missions (I need to keep a low profile to stay under-cover)

((Well here goes, my application to the Dark Brotherhood, Ninja Remix suggested this and I was already going to do it, so I will take his advice. Also this isn't from his perspective, It might sound like it but it isn't.))

((Complete this application if you wish to become a member.))

General information

Name ((MC)): Voidsoldier

Name ((tIG)): Jack_The_Jester

Real Life Age: 15

(sub)Race: Human

Combat experience: I am well trained, I have faught in countless battles and have honed my skills.

Would you consider joining our soon to be created sorcerers league?:

(If so)Any Magic Skills?: No i would not like to join that.

Would consider being a spy?: Yes I would.

Past military experience: None

Past criminal experience: Tons, I have robbed, killed, stolen, and generally been a weirdo, it is not known that I am a criminal, but it is known I am sort of a psycho.

What have you heard of us IC? I have not heard much, but have a general idea of your existance.

What have you heard of us OOC? I know a bit about you guys OOCly, I have heard a lot from Ninja Remix, as well as read up on you guys.

What skill level do you currently hold on the following?

Swords: 39 ((3000 away from 40))

Axe: 0

Bow: 0

Unarmed: 26

Preferred weapon: Sword

Screening Questions

Accepted villain app link (Required): ((My app was accepted on a previous account and for a different character, I have changed my character from Ahriman to Jack now, so please don't be confused.)) http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/10655-villain-ahriman-the-sand-demon-application/

Are you wanted in any countries?: No

Why do you want to join?: I want to join because Jack is slowly becoming much more violent than before, he is slowly beggining to enjoy killing as it entertains him, and is becoming more of a maniac. I believe this guild will allow him to harness his abilities, as well as for me OOCly to meet some cool people.

Define powergaming thoroughly: Powergaming is when you are rushing through role playing, and essentially god moding your character. It is when you allow nothing bad to happen to you, ignore things, and is fit for bad Roleplayer. In most cases when someone Power games they also meta game, the two are linked together. I can assure you, that this wont happen with me.

Will you ever mention or hint the name or existence of this organization IC? Of course not, It will be as if I never joined.

"Legal" stuff

Will you tell anyone about your association with us ever (including OOC) or reveal any amount of information about who we are or what we do? And yes this is entirely necessary. No I will not in any way shape or form. I will keep any and all info safe and secure from the penetrating eyes of meta gamers, to the Alhazar guards, your secrets are safe with me.

Do you realize that breaking any server rules may result in banishment at our discretion? Yes I realize this and agree fully to this punishment.

Do you realize that revealing any information about us either IC or OOC will result in banishment and multiple contracts for your head? Yes I do realize this and agree fully.

Will you take multiple screenshots of all jobs related to the Dark Brotherhood? Yes, this is to make sure in case they cry meta or no rp, i will make sure to take pictures.

Have you downloaded the skin or another appropriate skin? No I have not as I am hell bent on keeping my current skin. This was talked about before.

If this application is approved, you will be PMed and asked to answer how you would respond in-game to two simple situations. Great I love those type of questions.

((I do hope this is looked at and liked because I would really love to join, Minja Remix said I would fit in most with this guild.))