The Dark Brotherhood

fatwampa

I got that guy who was robbin me, i killed him so fast he could open hes eyes and now iv got a full inventory and i got my stuff back so huray.

I got that guy who was robbin me, i killed him so fast he could open hes eyes and now iv got a full inventory and i got my stuff back so huray.

Aye? Good. I'm sorry I could not be thar ta 'elp ye but I was also be'in robbed by a little bastard. Poor little lad only 'ad a wooden sword. I think iul leave 'is 'ead on a tree limb by the path...

((two muggings back to back... Small world))

((Could someone review my app please as I am online at the moment :D cheers :3))

Name ((MC)): MrJakKiD

Name ((IG)): Thorknor

Race: Dark Elf

Villain app link (I would like it if you had one): Click Here!! (No Reply Yet)

Combat experience: Trained For Years With His Master BloodBlade. Every Two Days They’d Go Into The Elven Forests and Train among the Trees From Dawn Till Dusk.

Past military experience: Was Recruited As An Oren Guard but Soon left as they had nothing to offer apart from opening and shutting gates. Was A Sergeant in the S.A ((Storms Army)) But Doesn’t Communicate With Them anymore as there base of operations was destroyed in an Undead Attack

Preferred weapon: With All The Training I Can Handle A Blade Extremely Well but Likes to have a bow as a backup.

Are you wanted in any countries?: Not Currently But Me and The Orc Warlord don’t see eye to eye as he tried to burn down the inn I was in where I confronted him but I couldn’t Kill him or challenge him as his ‘Warparty’ went to attack The Undead and I think one or two of his men are after me

Why do you want to join?:Because I have been looking for something like this for a while now and I found nothing.. Untill I Saw this and saw I want to be part of it.. Its small and very active, just how I like it.

Would you consider joining our soon to be created sorcerers league?: Hmm If I was commanded to by my superiors I would but I prefer to stick with my blade and bow.

Would consider being a spy?: Not All Of The Time but if a contract called for it like for instance tracking and watching the activities of my target before I make my move and strike him down

Any other comments: This Guild is by Far Best I have seen and from what I have read the community is tightly knit and Highly Active.. Keep Up The Great Work.

I thought id re apply now my app was up and see what you think..

Thorknor.

We require an approved villain app. I can give you tips on your app if you want it, but I will not accept anyone who isn't an approved villain.

We require an approved villain app. I can give you tips on your app if you want it, but I will not accept anyone who isn't an approved villain.

But it says that if the villian app is good enough the person may join if it is decided.. Your Choice

But it says that if the villian app is good enough the person may join if it is decided.. Your Choice

That's a misunderstanding then. Maybe fatwampa is willing to give people that sort of chance but I'm not. Certainly not with AV applications, anyway. AV applications are extremely hard for me to make that sort of call. I can't judge applications with the same understanding that the actual app reviewers do. Don't take it personally; I'm cracking down.

I read your app and frankly, I wasn't impressed. When I said I would consider unaccepted apps that were good I meant almost professionally good apps. Yours was no where near the bar. Don't take it personally, just put way more work into it. I'm looking for an app that could at least get a B in a community college English class.

I have met one of your retired assassins, Banok, and he is training me in your ways. Hopefully, if he deems me talented, I will try to join your ranks. From now until then, happy hunting.

OOC: Banok is training me to join your guild, because I did a vendetta kill for him a while back. My villain app is being processed, so I hope to see you all soon :)

Sorry I wasn't on today to be.....coincidentally ran into. I got Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and I've been screwing around with it lately. It also gets my dad off my case because it's offline, and we just got a letter from Rogers saying out internet usage was too high. I'll be on tomorrow, or I suppose, at this point at night, that would be later today....I'll be on in about 12 hours. Hopefully ^^

((So many of you have been wondering what the hell has been going on. Well hopefully this post will put your minds to rest.))

Fellow Brothers! It is excellent to think of ye aul as that. I know muny of yul would gladly fight along sida me and fight ta tha end. Now I must ask somethin of ya. Cast aside yer moral trappings and become what the lord, if thar is sucha parson, meant ya ta be! We be turn'in a page in tha Brotherhood's story. We need lads who kin commit atrocities of all kinds... So I ask ye, who's ready? Who will stand wuth me til the sun dies and the moon falls from the sky!?

That is aul I 'ave to say

((so if you didn't understand what that crazy dwarf just said, I'll speak in a simpler fashion. WE NEED VILLAINS. I'm not going to drop anyone yet (except inactve members) but I wil start soon. Basically, as soon as your app is accpetd, I'll find you work. But if it is denied... I'm gonna have to drop you. If at a later time you get an accepted app, then I'll let you re-join (maybe). Don't take it personally, we need villains to get the work done.

All the following people have to talk to me. PM me or something if you're on the list.

[buley]

[pilchar]

[starkiller2010]

[CaliMkali]

[undeelad]

And remember, I need to hear from you guys. Fail to contact me and I'll drop from this guild really fast. I'm being serious about this. Don't forget.))

((pm system still down is it?))

((I don't think so))

((Fatwampa, whats your minecraft name? I need to contact you in game, and Alex has tells disabled.))

Edit: ((Alex, I swear, if you message me one more time asking if I'm there WHILE you have your tells disabled, I swear I will rip your heart out and feed it forcefully to fatwampa))

((Fatwampa, whats your minecraft name? I need to contact you in game, and Alex has tells disabled.))

Edit: ((Alex, I swear, if you message me one more time asking if I'm there WHILE you have your tells disabled, I swear I will rip your heart out and feed it forcefully to fatwampa))

((You'd have to force feed me that? Love that ****. :P My MC name is fatwampa. No capitals, numbers or other fun things. And why does Alex have tell disabled?))