Vlah The Snowy Owl (Oliver Crowley's Owl)

I have RP'd this bird for a pretty long time now  without actually implementing lore this is bad on my part. However I have recieved no complaints about this and people like the idea so I think it is time to put in some lore even though I should have a long time ago.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Five temple monks trek through the northern mountains of Anthos, the snow pounds against their thick fur coats as they move. One of the monks fall and becomes frozen in hypothermia, unable to move. The weather is too severe for the other monks to concentrate on healing, so they are forced to push on without him. Four of them now march through the countless feet of snow. Within another six Elven hours the blizzard begins to clear, revealing a valley before them, a valley with the bones of a dragon. An uncountable amount of white owls perch ontop of the ribs of the dragon, one is perched on the skull, the only difference in this one is the sapphire blue eyes.

The third monk drops a fish out onto the snow from his satchel, the blue-eyed owl swoops down and inspects the Salmon and looks up at the monks before taking it and flying back to its roosting spot on the top of the dragon skull. The four monks look at each other then back at the owl. The owl flies back down and lands on the second monk's shoulder and rubs its head against the monk's. They all nod at one another and they begin the trek back to the temple, passing their lost friend who is now a chilling blue and is partially buried in icy snow. They enter the temple and put the owl in a small birdcage and observe its movements, the owl stares at them with a cocked head in confusion.

They begin to study the owl for a few more Elven weeks before concluding that the mind and mental capacity of the owl was far greater than that of any other bird. They decide to teach it things they thought they never could teach an animal. They teach it, basic medical work such as stitching, it being capable of stitching a body with its beak that the monks have slightly sharpened to be able to poke through skin. They also taught it more basic communication such as the head-rub back in the North. Being a gentleman with knowing how to flatter a woman, handing a woman a rose in it’s beak. However no one would really be attracted to the owl it would just be cute if it did that.

Finally they keep the owl around as a basic temple pet. The owl greeted visitors as they passed through the interior and fetched things such as letters from distant places. One day they began to notice the owl was growing tired of its habitat and they began to send out letters to certain people, hoping to find a new owner.

One of the letters was sent to a Northerner named Oliver Alexander Crowley. Oliver quickly rushed to the temple to claim the Snowy Owl before anyone else could. He arrived just before another man who he did not know. Sense he was there before the man he would then receive the bird. Oliver rushed home with the bird and began to help it become comfortable in its new home, however a small tent in a military regiment isn’t exactly the best first location but he did the best to make it work. He looked through the language of his old family, the Cultens, which spoke a different form of Northern that no one else knew except the family. He spotted a word in the language, “vlah” which meant, “warrior”. He took Vlah all over the world and all over the next realms, doing surgeries with the owl, hunting, and being a small wing-man when Oliver needed to find a woman.

The basic overall feed of this lore, is that a snowy owl named Vlah is a highly intelligent bird that was raised by the monks and was given to Oliver. Oliver uses the owl on occasion and can sometimes be seen with him on his shoulder.

This bird has been alive for a hella long time.

I'm still glad to see people RPing more variety in birds than just the typical carrioer pigeon/hawk/crow.

Accepted!

As in, you have no problems in playing it. Unless the animal is doing super things. Enjoy the rp and provide others with some as well!