The Nights Of Templier

CoCoserial

A new guild have appeared in the lands of Athera, there known as the Nights of Templier.

They are fierce religious nights that act as guards and kill the weak and the bad.

The reason why they are known as religious nights is because they cherish a religion called "Templier".

They only believe in one god with the name of Templier, and they cherish him very much.

They believe that at any given moment, the savior named Kyzer will be summoned to Athera from Templier to rid the world of sin, this is one of the reasons why the guild was created, to when the day comes when kyzer is summoned they will fight by his side.

Purpose: There main purpose is to act as knights/guards to help during conflicts or even just by killing people who are targeted as a potential threat such as robbers, killers, or even thieves. The Knights of Templier are very strict, if you do something bad, you either die or get punished. Every day they try to recruit knew people by going door to door and asking if they want to join.

Will you join?

If you want to join, message me and we can work it out with RP on the server.

The skin required is in the link below, PS: You can keep your current character head but you have to past it onto the uniform. http://minecraft.novaskin.me/skin/5934169/Templar-Knight#

Going to give you a bit of input.

Firstly, I'd recommend you go over what you've written and fix some grammatical errors, both spelling and punctuation.

Next; A bit more information on the guild would be great, as things stand it seems unlikely that people will willingly join it. By "a bit more information" on the guild I mean some more lore/background as to why they were formed. Also, though the idea of them believing in their own god is fine, it may be better if they simply a group that took a different approach to how they follow the Creator (assuming it is a group of humans).

And my final bit of input; The server has already seen many guilds that are based off of the "Knights Templar" and we honestly don't need another. Though the idea of the guild is decent, we just don't need another one of these types of guilds. Perhaps change how it operates slighty, keep it close to the original knights if you want, though it may be better if you change and/or add some more things to it.

Just my thoughts.

-brodz

My first thought is- You are rather new to the server, with only a few posts to your account and most of those were your applications- I think you should spend more time experiencing the server before you try and create a guild. 

Groups are hard to manage on LOTC with peoples different hours of activity, and numerous other factors.

Personally- I think you should join one of the orders already on the server. Perhaps join the human military or- if they are back- the Order of Saint Lucien. They are a religious order in the human lands.

In-character I can see this going many ways- Your likely a small force currently, and I'm assuming you are a collection of humans- Your force would be tamped down by the main religious order who often try to suppress other religions.

Follow what Brodz said, he has some good advice if you really want to follow through with your Knights, but I still think you should spend some more time on the server just experience it and finding a place rather than making one for yourself.

I can't tell if this post is mocking the factions based on different orders or

military groups from history or if it's serious.

Also "nights" are when the Sun goes to hide and the Moon comes out to play. 

I hope you find some people to hangout with and have fun together! :D