Helvetius

((MC NAME)): NicktheRed20

((Skype or teamspeak or both)): Skype, nickblake11

Name: Nicolas Fireblade

Reason for signing up: I am a barkeep at viridian. The hours are long, and the pay is not that great. I wish to earn more minas and forge an unbreakable bond with the people I fight with.

Weapon of choice: Sword

Previous combat experience: I was a guard in the Crows Regiment. Also I protect the pub when bandits and undead become a problem.

Other Professions (A.E. Baking, Smithing, ect...): Baking

Any Questions: Is there a fort or castle that you are based out of? If so, would you mind showing me where it is?

((MC NAME)): NicktheRed20

((Skype or teamspeak or both)): Skype, nickblake11

Name: Nicolas Fireblade

Reason for signing up: I am a barkeep at viridian. The hours are long, and the pay is not that great. I wish to earn more minas and forge an unbreakable bond with the people I fight with.

Weapon of choice: Sword

Previous combat experience: I was a guard in the Crows Regiment. Also I protect the pub when bandits and undead become a problem.

Other Professions (A.E. Baking, Smithing, ect...): Baking

Any Questions: Is there a fort or castle that you are based out of? If so, would you mind showing me where it is?

Darius Elendil, Dux of the Sword Invictus scans over the document, his eyes widening at a specific section of his read with a small smile pursing from his lips

"Our previous cook sadly perished, perhaps this man may be of use. And with proclaimed fighting abilities? Aye, he'd fit in just fine."

He searches through his draw and retrieves a small parchment with the emblem of the Sword Invictus upon it, beginning to write with his quil and ink a hearty response.

Ancient+Greek+Swastika+-+shield+-++Occul

"Congratulations! Ye' have been Accepted into the Sword Invictus! Please contact the Dux (myself) or a Lieutenant of you convenience to help get you settled into the Kythira Fortress.

Regards, Darius Elendil."

Poster: Crazyb803

((MC NAME)): Crazyb803

((Skype or teamspeak or both)): brandon37892

Name: Edward

Reason for signing up: Looking for new experiences.

Weapon of choice: Persuasion

Previous combat experience: Nothing

Other Professions (A.E. Baking, Smithing, ect...): Alchemist/ Medc

Any Questions

SnipSnap

A wax seal with the word CROW is stamped next to the Invictus seal of approval. See you at Kythira my friend.

((MC NAME)): TheEpicMoney

((Skype or teamspeak or both)): I don't have skype or teamspeak. I hope this doesn't matter

Name: Kiron Hallard

Reason for signing up: Adoros asked if I wanted to join

Weapon of choice: iron sword (or any sword)

Previous combat experience: if you mean on the server none but I do have PvP experience and I can RP fight

Other Professions (A.E. Baking, Smithing, ect...): I'm a wanderer right now

Any Questions: none

((MC NAME)):leap1

((Skype or teamspeak or both)):I have both my skype username is jordanrichards123

Name:James Westlake

Reason for signing up:My job makes no money and I'm on the verge of losing my home, and I was told joining an organization such as this one would help me meet life long friends and make me stronger than I am now....oh and the pay... the pay would really help as well.

Weapon of choice:I can use a few weapons but if I had to choose one it would be a Falchion ((Falchions are a type of sword that is light enough to be held with a single hand))

Previous combat experience:I was trained for hand to hand combat,how to use a sword and a bow. I've had to protect myself more than a few occasions when I travel and I run into Bandits.

Other Professions (A.E. Baking, Smithing, ect...):I was taught as a child and early adult to forge weapons, cook foods when traveling, and lastly I know a good chunk about alchemy and how it works.

Any Questions:Yes,does this organization reside in a guild of some kind and if I am accepted can one of your officers send me directions?

-Snip-

-Snip-

*Scrolls are sent out bearing the Invictus insignias*

"Welcome to the Sword Invictus! You will be contacted and outfitted shortly. Contact your Dux or Lieutenants for assignments or requests!

Ancient+Greek+Swastika+-+shield+-++Occul

-Signed Sword Invictus-

Poster:

((MC NAME)):moocow987

((Skype or teamspeak or both)):andrewtheandy171

Name:Chu

Reason for signing up: Because I wanted to fight

Weapon of choice: Golden Staff

Previous combat experience:Nothing but knows kung fu

Other Professions: None

Any Questions: Can I make my own uniform for my character

On the beaches near the once Fortress Kythira lines of men clad in Ferrum armor wielding spears, swords, and shields conduct training. Many of old have returned and many new have arrived. Between the lines are the instructors and at the front are the officers overseeing the training such as in the golden times of its past. When the training ends the officers step forward and the camp goes silent as Adoros begins to speak.

"Tis good to see many new and old faces amongst the Invictus once more. In the past we faced many trials and adversities as men and orcs sought our destruction. Our officers split being kidnapped, others ran, and our most renown fought on to the bitter end. It was a sorrowful time when after the height of our power we fell just as quickly from the massive onslaughts. Ah...But things are different now I see. I see the man who has learned through pain and the learned can teach the unlearned for our pain was not in vain. Our sacrifices were not in vain. Tis be the time to rejoin our fallen or live to be the changes of this world!"

A roaring cheer goes up across the beach as the Invictus raise their spears and swords ready to fight once again. When at the start of the formation the Invictus banner rises the men begin to march.

"Welcome to the Invictus. You will be contacted in person shortly and outfitted."

-Signed, Invictus

((MC NAME)): nesoyaboy

((Skype or teamspeak or both)): Audun Sandum (skype)

Name: Gared

Reason for signing up: i want to become a part of the mercanarys and i tough it would be cool to be a mercenary

Weapon of choice: SWORD

Previous combat experience: Bannermen

Other Professions (A.E. Baking, Smithing, ect...): Swordsmanship i think

Any Questions:Nope

"Welcome to the Invictus. You will be contacted in person shortly and outfitted."

-Signed, Invictus

((pm sent))

Poster:
((MC NAME)): colaone1
((Skype or teamspeak or both)): il.sam.il Don't have TS

*The applicants writting is slobby and poorly spelt*

Name: Sammy Calden

Reason for signing up: I'm poor and homeless, don't have the calm mentality for bakers or butchers work.

Weapon of choice: A simple to use weapon, shortsword, axe, mace, anything that takes little skill to use.

Previous combat experience: Other than fist fights in taverns and on the streets, little to none.

Other Professions (A.E. Baking, Smithing, ect...): I'm a good thief when it comes to it, picking pockets and locks, other than that I'm not too useful in anything else.

Any Questions: None come to mind.

Poster:

((MC NAME)): colaone1

((Skype or teamspeak or both)): il.sam.il Don't have TS

*The applicants writting is slobby and poorly spelt*

Name: Sammy Calden

Reason for signing up: I'm poor and homeless, don't have the calm mentality for bakers or butchers work.

Weapon of choice: A simple to use weapon, shortsword, axe, mace, anything that takes little skill to use.

Previous combat experience: Other than fist fights in taverns and on the streets, little to none.

Other Professions (A.E. Baking, Smithing, ect...): I'm a good thief when it comes to it, picking pockets and locks, other than that I'm not too useful in anything else.

Any Questions: None come to mind.

"Welcome to Sword Invictus! You will be contacted and outfitted shortly."

-Signed, Invictus