[Recruiting] The Daelenic Order

The Great Mongol Khan

RP:

What is your name friend?: Cyrus Donavin

How old are you?: 26

What blood courses through your veins? (Race): Human

What is your preferred weapon?: A trusty sword

*If you are not a fighter then what position are you striving for?*

What makes you desire to bear the Crimson Tabard?: The lust to slay the Undead.

What do you wish to achieve (Goals)?: Cleanse the world of the Undead filth.

Tell me a little bit about yourself. (Character history): Cyrus has travelled all around the confusing world. Working as a hired blade. He lost his best friend Tarvic in a fight with creatures of the Undead. Cyrus has sworn to avernge his friend by slaying all those who are asociated with the undead or anything evil.

How would you describe yourself?: In a way, Cyrus is a paladin. He wants to make the world pure and uncorrupt.

If you are not a warrior then what position are you striving for?

OOC:

Minecraft Name: dalsirus

Skype?: jarryd.bennet

Do you have teamspeak?: Yes

Timezone:

How often are you online and when?: Most of the time I can spare I am on.

Is this character your main character?: Yes

RP:

What is your name friend?: Cyrus Donavin

How old are you?: 26

What is your preferred weapon?: A trusty sword

What makes you desire to bear the Crimson Tabard?: The lust to slay the Undead.

What do you wish to achieve (Goals)?: Cleanse the world of the Undead filth.

Tell me a little bit about yourself. (Character history): Cyrus has travelled all around the confusing world. Working as a hired blade. He lost his best friend Tarvic in a fight with creatures of the Undead. Cyrus has sworn to avernge his friend by slaying all those who are asociated with the undead or anything evil.

How would you describe yourself?: In a way, Cyrus is a paladin. He wants to make the world pure and uncorrupt.

If you are not a warrior then what position are you striving for?

OOC:

Minecraft Name: dalsirus

Skype?: jarryd.bennet

Timezone:

How often are you online and when?: Most of the time I can spare I am on.

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/120471-recruiting-the-daelenic-order

The knight looks to you nodding. He beckons you to follow him. Upon arrival of the gates, you would look up to see the city of Dragonspeak resting on the frosty plateau. The gates creek open as you are met with stares of men bearing the Crimson Tabard. The guiding knights puts forth a dismissive hand,

"He's one of us."

The concerned stare of the men turn into warming smiles as they give you a fond salute. The knight continues to lead you through Dragonspeak. The citizens of the hold are hard at work, but still there is a strong presence of laughter and merriment. Your feet beat across the stone of the bridge as you enter the stronghold. The halls seem endless as you are led deeper into the keep. The knight finally stops before a humble door. His hand motions you to open it. 

As the door creeks open, you glance forward to be met with the warming gaze of the green eyed Relinator,

"Welcome to the Order, brother."

RP:

What is your name friend?:Satori Falkare

How old are you?:21

What blood courses through your veins? (Race):Elf

What is your preferred weapon?:Bow and a firm sword

*If you are not a fighter then what position are you striving for?*If I could not fight i would want to deal with matters that deal with economics or materials.  

What makes you desire to bear the Crimson Tabard?:When I see how the area around undead castles how there is no life mortals barley could walk without dropping.That land could be used for food living spaces even as just a monument but the one thing that can never be there the Undead.

What do you wish to achieve (Goals)?:The world to be cleansed. Its land beautiful and the dead in a place where they cannot rise again.

Tell me a little bit about yourself. (Character history):Well I have of no memories of the past years of my life. All I know are the skills ive learned and the feeling I get towards certain things.For the past 2 years ive been learning and practicing.

How would you describe yourself?:Smart hardworking brave adventures and clever

OOC: Fun

Minecraft Name:cooltrainer01

Skype?:cooltrainer01

Do you have teamspeak?:no 

Timezone:Est

How often are you online and when?:Im on mostly on the whole week 3 to 11

Is this character your main character?:yep

RP:

What is your name friend?: Xherdan Monroe Cana

How old are you?: 19

What is your preferred weapon?: Sword

*If you are not a fighter then what position are you striving for?* Architect

What makes you desire to bear the Crimson Tabard?: So i may go out into battle knowing the tabard will protect me, as it protected the ones before me.

What do you wish to achieve (Goals)?: To become a great fighter.

Tell me a little bit about yourself. (Character history): I was born in the woods, trained to be a fighter by my fighter. He was lost in a war due to the undead. I try to honor his name everyday and become a better fighter.

How would you describe yourself?: Motivated, strong, good listener.

OOC:

Minecraft Name: Mangoho

Skype?: jeria4

Timezone: EST STANDARD TIME

How often are you online and when?: week days : 7-9 Weekends: Anytime

RP:

What is your name friend?: Skarar Antioch

How old are you?: 21

What blood courses through your veins? (Race): Human, Heartlander

What is your preferred weapon?: long bow, but can easily use a Ferrum sword.

What makes you desire to bear the Crimson Tabard?: To drive back the undead from human lands.

What do you wish to achieve (Goals)?:To help restore order to Athera,

Tell me a little bit about yourself. (Character history): Blind out of his left eye because a shady man sliced it when he was in the military, has a hard time holding himself back when it comes to revenge

How would you describe yourself?: Brave, perusing, skilled hunter, stealthy, 

OOC:

Minecraft Name: Skarar

Skype?: Skarar Antioch

Do you have teamspeak?: No

Timezone: Australian WST +8

How often are you online and when?: Online basically everyday in the mornings and afternoons.

Is this character your main character?: Yes.

RP:

What is your name friend?: Skarar Antioch

How old are you?: 21

What blood courses through your veins? (Race): Human, Heartlander

What is your preferred weapon?: long bow, but can easily use a Ferrum sword.

What makes you desire to bear the Crimson Tabard?: To drive back the undead from human lands.

What do you wish to achieve (Goals)?:To help restore order to Athera,

Tell me a little bit about yourself. (Character history): Blind out of his left eye because a shady man sliced it when he was in the military, has a hard time holding himself back when it comes to revenge

How would you describe yourself?: Brave, perusing, skilled hunter, stealthy, 

OOC:

Minecraft Name: Skarar

Skype?: Skarar Antioch

Do you have teamspeak?: No

Timezone: Australian WST +8

How often are you online and when?: Online basically everyday in the mornings and afternoons.

The knight looks to you nodding. He beckons you to follow him. Upon arrival of the gates, you would look up to see the city of Dragonspeak resting on the frosty plateau. The gates creek open as you are met with stares of men bearing the Crimson Tabard. The guiding knights puts forth a dismissive hand,

"He's one of us."

The concerned stare of the men turn into warming smiles as they give you a fond salute. The knight continues to lead you through Dragonspeak. The citizens of the hold are hard at work, but still there is a strong presence of laughter and merriment. Your feet beat across the stone of the bridge as you enter the stronghold. The halls seem endless as you are led deeper into the keep. The knight finally stops before a humble door. His hand motions you to open it. 

As the door creeks open, you glance forward to be met with the warming gaze of the green eyed Relinator,

RP:

What is your name friend?: Xherdan Monroe Cana

How old are you?: 19

What is your preferred weapon?: Sword

*If you are not a fighter then what position are you striving for?* Architect

What makes you desire to bear the Crimson Tabard?: So i may go out into battle knowing the tabard will protect me, as it protected the ones before me.

What do you wish to achieve (Goals)?: To become a great fighter.

Tell me a little bit about yourself. (Character history): I was born in the woods, trained to be a fighter by my fighter. He was lost in a war due to the undead. I try to honor his name everyday and become a better fighter.

How would you describe yourself?: Motivated, strong, good listener.

OOC:

Minecraft Name: Mangoho

Skype?: jeria4

Timezone: EST STANDARD TIME

How often are you online and when?: week days : 7-9 Weekends: Anytime

"He's one of us."

RP:

What is your name friend?: Alex Trotter.

How old are you?: 22.

What blood courses through your veins? (Race): I'm a human. A highlander, to be precise.

What is your preferred weapon?: I'm good with bows, yet I prefer daggers or swords.

What makes you desire to bear the Crimson Tabard?: *Looks down, muttering the words* I lost my family to the creatures and the Undead. *Looks back up, a look of determination and anger in his face.* I will do as required to rid the world off them.

What do you wish to achieve (Goals)?: Not only the clearance of the Undead, but also the stability of the world itself. We are killing each other off... I hope to somehow reunite this nation.

Tell me a little bit about yourself. (Character history): 

I grew up in an island, west of the Northern mountains. When I was seventeen, my father, brother and I decided to escape to a 'safer' place, since our island had been overrun. In the way, certain... *looks down, his eyes watering* Certain circumstances took place... I lost my father and brother... (Will develop further in RP if needed.) And now I aim for revenge upon those who once felt strong and imposing when assaulting my family. I wish to see them fall.

How would you describe yourself?: I am obviously not the strongest person in the continent. But I have some strength. However, I do think I am agile and athletic. I am not the best at cooking, but I can cook SOME meals. I am also learning to fight with the swords, though I am much more skilled with a bow. I am around 1.80 meters and am willing to give my life for this cause.

OOC:

Minecraft Name: TheSuperrai7

Skype?: superrai7

Do you have teamspeak?: Nope, sorryyy.

Timezone: CET.

How often are you online and when?: As much as I possibly can. Although with tests coming, my presence may vary a little bit.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.