[Lore] The Void Cursed

~ Fiend ~

I'm not totally sure that just being a mage has enough of an impact to alter your biology at a genetic level. And if so, you would need to have been doing magic for a real long time, surely.

In many ways I would be preferring that much of this lore remains hidden and the details divulged to those who consider their character qualifying (child of two master mages). Because when people know they can invent a character who drains mana from others they will suddenly be romantically interested in another mage. How coincidental.

I recall having mentioned the fundamental element of Genus to you in Skype, it's relations to Blood Magic, and how it works. As I'm not so sure whether or not it is a validated, implemented concept yet, I'm not the liberty to discuss it in this thread, but I would like to offer some suggestions regarding Genus and some possible explanations for this idea. The concept of these Void Cursed is quite interesting, and I see an opportunity to make expansions that will allow for good, inter-twined canon.

Unfortunately this lore has been  [Denied]

Now I'm starting this post here with a point not exactly in relation to this lore but the creation of it. It's very much against the rules by continuing to roleplay an event character after the event has either finished, or in your case outside of the event team. This becomes even more present when you're literally roleplaying something that was never accepted nor appropriate for the server, I highly suggest you stop roleplaying this concept.

The lore has many issues to put it bluntly and I'll try to list the ones with most significance. The original lore of magic itself describes mana of something restricted to a person, you cannot steal anothers mana and use it for your own purposes, it's almost unique to the genetic code of that person. This directly navigates that and begins to feed and strive from the use of others, how do you explain this? How do you interact with their mana in such a way? 

Atop of that we have the interaction with diety based forms of magic. It makes no sense, for clerical why do they become a passive healing stick? They've constantly drained mana throughout their life yet when a connection is formed, this turns into emitting healing? The same can be applied to druidism, the effects when attuned become contradictory to the original lore as they spill out stuff instead of absorbing it.

These are only two of the problems, others include being left along as a child for more than five minutes and running out of mana etcetc.

Thanks for submitting.