[✗] Invaders From New Lands

KKKSloot

faolain's are cowards who now fight for Oren LOOC wise if 4 amya's show up and im alone PvP default is valid because majority rules (Which admins if you are reading this is really stupid cause once again the meta game cheese will absolutely ruin the game).

I'm sorry but this still shows you have a disliking to us even though you've only encountered two Faolains, and might I add as well when you accuse us of being friends with Oreners OOC that is completely false. Just because we were at war with Oren at one point does not mean we cannot have friends after that war is over and we told you multiple times that we are at peace with them and are in the Northern Commonwealth. But to add to this as well Ventios and I have both joined Amyas ic which was all rped out so you have nothing to base your opinion on. Also friendly tip, do not go around insulting large groups of people on the server such as St Amyas and Oren as it will just lead to problems and lead to many unfortunate things happening to you both ic and ooc.

There's plenty of non - Creatorist faiths out there. If Pagans aren't attacking you, go attack them!

;)

(EDIT: Unless you want another server antag. . .)

I think that this could be a fun idea, kinda like the Uzong-Vong (not sure how to spell it) from Star Wars. Or like the tyranids from warhammer 40k. They're here to conquer.

I think that this could be a fun idea, kinda like the Uzong-Vong (not sure how to spell it) from Star Wars. Or like the tyranids from warhammer 40k. They're here to conquer.

Agreed

I'm sorry but this still shows you have a disliking to us even though you've only encountered two Faolains, and might I add as well when you accuse us of being friends with Oreners OOC that is completely false. Just because we were at war with Oren at one point does not mean we cannot have friends after that war is over and we told you multiple times that we are at peace with them and are in the Northern Commonwealth. But to add to this as well Ventios and I have both joined Amyas ic which was all rped out so you have nothing to base your opinion on. Also friendly tip, do not go around insulting large groups of people on the server such as St Amyas and Oren as it will just lead to problems and lead to many unfortunate things happening to you both ic and ooc.

Why join those that hated you for your religion? I have no hate for the faolain's or you or ventios. The amya's on the other hand are well, they are a different story. I understand they are supposed to be the "Crusaders" but the crusaders asked pagan's to convert rather than cut them down on sight. Yes crusaders did kill pagan's but only after pagans provoked them and refused to convert after being kindly asked to do so. The reason I believe OOC wise you are friends is IC wise why would a man who watched his brothers in battle die join the men who killed his brothers and the one's who hate non believers? Long ago that would have been frowned upon and considered weak the reason I even brought this up was because i'd like to create my own viking based culture and do it right. I still have to speak to some admins on what would be acceptable so i'm not banned for no RP kills but imagine a culture where pillaging and such happened to the weak and defenseless just like the vikings did. Weather or not this happens is based on the rules and my future decisions but none the less whatever persona that leads this culture will die before he submits to Oren as will his brothers :thumbup:  

Why join those that hated you for your religion? I have no hate for the faolain's or you or ventios. The amya's on the other hand are well, they are a different story. I understand they are supposed to be the "Crusaders" but the crusaders asked pagan's to convert rather than cut them down on sight. Yes crusaders did kill pagan's but only after pagans provoked them and refused to convert after being kindly asked to do so. The reason I believe OOC wise you are friends is IC wise why would a man who watched his brothers in battle die join the men who killed his brothers and the one's who hate non believers? Long ago that would have been frowned upon and considered weak the reason I even brought this up was because i'd like to create my own viking based culture and do it right. I still have to speak to some admins on what would be acceptable so i'm not banned for no RP kills but imagine a culture where pillaging and such happened to the weak and defenseless just like the vikings did. Weather or not this happens is based on the rules and my future decisions but none the less whatever persona that leads this culture will die before he submits to Oren as will his brothers :thumbup:  

Crusaders didn't ask to convert. You were either Christian or you died.

Amyas at least asks.

Crusaders didn't ask to convert. You were either Christian or you died.

Amyas at least asks.

hahahahahaha.....haha. Amya's have never asked me, maybe the non corrupt ones do but not them others. 

hahahahahaha.....haha. Amya's have never asked me, maybe the non corrupt ones do but not them others. 

Amyas is disgusting I hope they all die. Good luck with your event.

The current event has been denied due to the recent map change. If you wish to repost the event for the new map, please use the correct format found here.