drfate786

Event Planners, MC Names: Drfate786

Event Type: Haunting/Dungeon

Event Date: 22 Of August

Factions/Nations effected by the event: The Dwarf Isle, Edit: Ayrith

Event Location: Deep Under Ayrith

Summary:

Upon The Cursed Ground

The ground shook in anguish all across Ayrith, the ground itself tore open revealing a large catacomb covered in bones. Anguished screams of the dead echoed across the catacomb as ghostly tendrils erupt from the ground to devour the people above. The vengeful dead who had been mercilessly slaughtered centuries ago had melded into a singular apparition. Foul miasma from years of undisturbed decay erupted from the ground as Ayrith keep sank deep into the catacombs.

Tremors could be felt across the entire island, a call to all those brave or foolish enough to enter the catacombs.

Concept Images/Screenshots dlc-1_crown-of-the-sunken-king.png

Other Information: Ayrith has gone through troubled times as of late due to poor management and so the town has begun losing its members. Lord Josiah and i agreed to simply move the town and leave what is left abandoned. So i thought why not end this with a large "bang" right? It could be quite fun.

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?: Yes, i will need their assistance in building the catacomb and on the day of the event i will require help in "Sinking" Ayrith.

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?: Yes, actors will be needed for the apparition and builders will be needed to help me build this. 

Wow ya should have brought this up to us that an ET wasn't already the apparition XD

Coulda had our writers help write a more flushed out story. Still I'd like to do this, sounds like fun.

Wow ya should have brought this up to us that an ET wasn't already the apparition XD

Coulda had our writers help write a more flushed out story. Still I'd like to do this, sounds like fun.

Yeah, it would be good closure to Ayrith. 

Is this simply a request for a special event for your enclave of specific players?

Is this simply a request for a special event for your enclave of specific players?

Aye, however anyone can participate. 

If you build this event location based upon that concept image. I have to ask what a kharajyr temple has to d with this event as thats what it is.

If you build this event location based upon that concept image. I have to ask what a kharajyr temple has to d with this event as thats what it is.

Not accepting or denying but you have to understand the Kha style of building is highly mesoamerican. What you see here is just another form of architecture influenced by the same time. Its such a simple form of building that any ancient with half a brain could easily have thought to create a step pyramid. Its like the humans getting pissed that someone built a church in a slightly Victorian style.

Besides that I don't think the image here is meant to be literal. This event btw is not for a small enclave of players, it's for an active rp hub with a combined island population of over forty players easily. Besides all that, this town that the event is placed at is scheduled for deconstruction anyways, this is a fun way to destroy the town and create a location for a future event. Not to mention general roleplay, and furthermore this Apparition has already been seen and the event is somewhat already begun by players.

I'll do this if other actors and ET are willing to help me, can you expand more on what your idea is to me in a pm? 

I'll do this if other actors and ET are willing to help me, can you expand more on what your idea is to me in a pm? 

Alright

We're gonna put this on hold a moment while we try to get some Antags involved.

We'll be back with a structured storyline and a laid out plan :D

Moved to Denied Events.