[Bounty Hunt] Setting Sail - Giant Squid

jamesb

Kailon slides a piece of parchment that had been laying on his desk since the morning, as he gave it a glance over under torch-light. A furrowed brow developed on his face as he studied the proposal of a beast hunt atop the open sea. His face grew brighter, as he nodded in approval, his pipe reaching his mouth, with small puffs of smoke emitting from his nose afterwards.

"Seem like it'd be just the thing tuh get me mind off all dis terrible business goin' on".

The intrigued dwarf took out a quill, and began to draft a letter to respond to the Bounty venture:

Name: Kailon Grandaxe

Race: Forest/Mountain Dwarf

Skills:

• Ranged Weapon Expertise: The Crafting, Repair & Use of Bows, The Crafting, Repair & Use of Arrows, The Repair & Use of Ballista. Gained from a lifetime of Fletching, Carpentry & time aboard various dwarf vessels.
  • Axe Weapon Expertise: The Crafting & Use of Stone Axes, The Use of Battle Axes. Gained from Lumber jacking & Grandaxe battles using the battle axe as my preferred choice.
  • Shipwright: The make-shift repair of wooden vessels. Gained from my time aboard various dwarf vessels, where no other shipwrights were on-hand, and needed the next most capable to attend.
  • Sea Shanties: Adept as a backup singer for any Bards. Gained from being naturally talented.

Are you aware of the time we are setting out, and can confirm you will be able to make this date? ((Aug 15, 8PM EST)):

Aye, I can make it. Lookin' forward to it if I'm accepted into the crew.

The same dark black raven cuts through the air to Kailon, wings batting violently. It lands before the dwarf, dropping an envelope. It then flies off. "We're happy to have you. I'll see on the hunt, Kailon."

ACCEPTED

*Sitting in the Huntsman's Lodge, Tenshar goes over recent notices involving the various active bounties when he comes across the notice looking for crew for the Giant Squid hunt. He sighs, knowing he has plans that day and won't be able to assist them. He posts a small note next to the board.*

"If you bring me a sample or such back I'll pay for the research material. 200 minas."

((Would go but got a wedding to go to on sat. In case I do get back home before 8pm, which is possible, I'll leave my app below))

Name: Tenshar Karkun

Race: Half Elf

Skills: Siege engineer, with knowledge and experience using ship mounted ballista and catapults against both ship based targets and large sea creatures, with a confirmed kill on a megaladon. Shipwright, helped build the Syrio's Beard for Alras and worked for Cove Co. on a number of various large galleon class ships. Bowman, uses a recurve bow with ferrum tipped arrows and enchantments.

Are you aware of the time we will be setting out, and can you confirm you will be able to make this date.? (August 15 Sat at 8pm est): ((Possibly, depends on when I get back from the wedding.))

*Sitting in the Huntsman's Lodge, Tenshar goes over recent notices involving the various active bounties when he comes across the notice looking for crew for the Giant Squid hunt. He sighs, knowing he has plans that day and won't be able to assist them. He posts a small note next to the board.*

"If you bring me a sample or such back I'll pay for the research material. 200 minas."

((Would go but got a wedding to go to on sat. In case I do get back home before 8pm, which is possible, I'll leave my app below))

Name: Tenshar Karkun

Race: Half Elf

Skills: Siege engineer, with knowledge and experience using ship mounted ballista and catapults against both ship based targets and large sea creatures, with a confirmed kill on a megaladon. Shipwright, helped build the Syrio's Beard for Alras and worked for Cove Co. on a number of various large galleon class ships. Bowman, uses a recurve bow with ferrum tipped arrows and enchantments.

Are you aware of the time we will be setting out, and can you confirm you will be able to make this date.? (August 15 Sat at 8pm est): ((Possibly, depends on when I get back from the wedding.))

Tenshar receives a bird, a note being dropped by his feet.

"Hmm. If you do make it, we'd love to have your company. If not, we can sell you a sample." Sam's name is signed, and after he is finished reading, the bird soars off.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.