[Complete]Saplings Needed

Crysh

*A small messy poster is hung up near Cloud Temple.

"I am in need of saplings of many types, I will l hang around the temple to see if anyone can help me."

"O and I'm Alum by the way, in case you ever wondered."

"I like cheese too...if anyone has any to spare. Preferable Yak cheese....thats the best."

Aidian looks over the poster, before reaching into his bag, and writing down a note quickly. He'd head home before giving the note to his messenger sparrow. The small cross eye'd sparrow would fly furiously through the night, to deliver the message the next morning. The letter would read

"To those it may concern

I hope this finds you well.

I Aidian Lennox happen to have a large quantity of saplings available for purchase. If you're still interested in them

please contact me.
I have all types of saplings. I can also offer you a finely crafted lumber cutting axe If you're looking for something like that. 
Get back to me as soon as possible
kindest regards
Aidian Lennox"

The small sparrow would simply wait nearby, for a reply, and or a signal to leave

*The small fluttery bird lands before Alum with the note in its grasp.......nearly scaring Alum half to death. After a few moments Alum peers up from the brush he dove into and sees the tiny creature peering up at him waiting.

*After reading the note a few times to make sure he understands it well. He crafts a sticky reply using sap from a branch and the original note as a surface.

"I don't have much to offer in the form of currency, but perhaps we could arrange a deal, I'll wait around the temple a bit longer if you could meet me, or send your feathered friend with directions and I shall do my best to follow them....I should warn you though I often get lost. *a small sad face is drawn here after the phrase.

But don't worry I always eventually end up where I am going....or so it goes..something like that.

-Alum"

((Message me ingame if you want @ Pswag))

Moved to Completed Trade due to inactivity ingame and on the thread, if it requires moving, let me know.