[Bounty] Spectral Anonymity

Treshure

Wanted: Spectral Anonymity
Threat level: Due to the unscrupulous and precarious nature of this beast, reports have seldom escaped the lands of which it inhabits. With recent encounters concerning this anonymity, the threat level has been risen to High. It is advised counsel be sought with the naturally or spiritually inclined in the surrounding areas to better remedy this threat.
Description: This beast is wrought of many forms, said to have the capabilities of a face stealer. The dominion over it's terrain is unquestionable, and it's capable manipulation of said terrain is just as likely. Enter with caution.

BmvWX8k.png 

Location: The beast has been reported to lurk within the swamplands of Aeroch'nor.
Rewards: TBD
Edited by Treshure

Wandering through the Cloud Temple lands, an armored Mali finds himself studying a flyer holding information upon this creature. Taking it down and slipping it into his pack, he turns away. After a few moments of walking, he simply sits and begins to write.

Greetings,

I am Skale, a Paladin of Xan. I seek to aid in the neutralization of this beast, whether it be through violence or diplomacy. I am willing to bring the aid of others as well. Reply as soon as possible.

Skale,

Paladin of Xan

The bird soon soars off, seeking the one who has posted the bounty.

-snip-

A reply would be given with haste.

"Your endeavors and personal arrangements of parties is not affiliated with the Bounty Boards and is entirely out of Our jurisdiction. When to strike is upon your own inquisition."

Add me on skype: jason.trackter if you wish to set up times.

*blinks "Um... well this could present a problem with killing the fluegal..." sighs