[✗] The Last of Wintivalians

Balorien

Outside the realm of Vailor, there lies a island called "Templehelm.". It's a island of the seven called. They are called Cavilon,Deserma the god of the sand, the god of earth, Netherna tha almighty god of fire. Zelphair the god of the skies. Akwal the god of the sea, Wildaven the god of nature, and Wintival the mother of the ice.

These gods were ruled by a arch god called Platu.

All the kingdoms were united, in peace beneath the 7 god. The servants of the gods were blessed with their magical powers. They ruled and roamed the land! Everything was peacefull. Until a dark god called Zeolix imprisoned Platu and raised an undead army to defeat the children of the Seven god! The undead forces of the Cult of the Countless sieged the greatest cities! Most of the greatest kingdoms have fallen. but hope never died... there were people who fougfht againts Zeolix's tyrany! Together they managed to hold back the forces of evil... I was one of them... I'm Archmage Amadeus Glaciem.. I was a magician of wintival. With all our combined strenght we won! Everything was peacefull again.. Until the cities tried to tear each other apart! All the remaining kingdoms attacked each other! I didn't wanted to see how my beloved homeland destroys itsels. So i decided to leave, one of my apprentice Argentus Marculus decided to come with me. We have built a small ship and decided to sail away....

We sailed for 2 weeks when suddenly a great storm settled in and tried to tear our ship apart! I had no chooise.. I used all of my powers to teleport us to safety, but.. osmething went wrong.. and we found ourselves in a foreign land.. I both of us lost all of our magical powers.. We decided to build a new kingdom.. and serve our mother Wintival. We are broken.. but not defeated.. We settled in the frozen mountains of Urguan.. and call ourselves wintivalians so we will never forget where we had came from.

(( Nicely done. Good to see new players being creative! ))

well.. this is actually happened.. me and my friend escaped from tere (its a dying server..)

(( Cool to bring a little bit of that lore over. Hope you have fun here! ))

I'm sorry to say that this lore has been Denied.

Bringing lore from other servers does not work well 90% of the times, the different lores simply do not fit together. In this case, in LOTC there are no gods, there are AengulDaemons. You also had magical powers which don't exist in the lands of LOTC, they would need lore written about them to be accepted. As well, you don't mention any LOTC lore in the lore you wrote, besides only being a realm outside of Vailor. That brings a lot of problems, depending on what you mean by realm. Also, all characters being played by non ETs and with special permission need to have come from Anthos, or have been born from someone who came from there. You don't specifically mention if they are descendents from them or not. The lore is also quite bland and small to also include another big enemy.

If you wish to talk about having your characters come from another land, you can send me a pm and we'll talk about it.

This Lore has been denied. Topic moved to Denied Lore forum.