And the Sun will Set Red

Narthok

A man who wields a pen as his blade is no man at all

-Vykk “Third Leg” Volaren

Edvard stood aboard the deck of the Wrath as it rocked gently in the waves, the gulls cawed and the spray of the salt sea calmed him. His shield brother Vykk approached him his footsteps almost silent even on the rocky deck of the warship, he nodded respectfully before speaking. “Edvard, I would take some of our long boats further North let us make these empire scum truly suffer while they are away in the south.” The young man would smile at the advice of his elder “Truly you are as wise as my father said you were, take two longships and set the North on fire. We will show our northern king what it means to bend the knee to milk drinkers.

The waving of flags from a shieldling signalled to the other ships as the various clans began to file onto their long ships preparing to depart from the coast of Avor. In the distance a blood red sun set the sky on fire.

WARCLAIM DETAILS

TYPE OF BATTLE: Skirmish

TIME: Saturday the 19th of December, 10pm GMT, 5pm EST, 2pm PST

ATTACKERS: The Southern Alliance Fleet

DEFENDERS: Northern Ships

fbac2f7689f877a7a1ff4854ef29c2c6.png

TERMS OF VICTORY:

VICTORY FOR ATTACKERS-

Resistance is defeated

VICTORY FOR DEFENDERS-

Attackers are killed or driven from the battle area.

REWARDS:

Fleet Victory

• All Orenian ships in the harbours will be pirated by the Alliance.

Oren Victory

• The area will be non-war claimable for two weeks.

RULES:

-No status switching.

-All LOTC rules.

-TNT Enabled

-No modifications following the posting of this warclaim, this is a surprise attack from the sea

- No items may be moved from the targeted locations following the posting of this warclaim.

--No additional ships may be constructed following the posting of this warclaim

Edited by Narthok

You do not have the initiative in this war as your side has lost every battle so far and is currently on the defensive. In no past wars has the losing side been allowed to take the offensive. Therefore you cannot war claim us.
https://gyazo.com/74e750c63c2da7204d7b7d04008d8656

I have given my statement on this already on the other warclaim post from Narthok. https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/137854-a-coast-in-flames/

I request that the offensive party reads it and speaks with me on Skype about any concerns. Warclaims that happen at the same time are not a viable option as of now let alone a battle in those waters which are deep within Oren influence.