The Battle of Cape Bronson

Esterlen

“No-one can fault the Emperor for bringing the dwarves to their knees.”

-Lothar Horen, Imperial Justiciar, to Sohaer Kalenz Uradir, dated 1459

Henselt.jpg

The Valley of Flowers had wrought a bloody swathe of victims through the Imperial ranks, dispensing its heavy handed justice over commoner, burgher and noble alike. Yet for all the blood that the cruel siege had spilt and all the wounds incurred, the advancing forces seemed implacable in their advances.

The bodies were mounted high around the fortress of Khro’Nogaak, too high to offer any future assault upon the broken and ruined walls. It was a time for eyes to travel elsewhere - to search for another path through which to drive at the stout’s malignant capital.

“I’ll hear no more about that damned fortress,” proclaimed Emperor John in a husky voice, his entourage marching through the war-camp of tents and his gauntleted hands wrung together as a subtle sign of his displeasure.

“But how?” inquired one of the three Rothesay brothers, most likely the youngest, Baldwin, “How could our fire not undo their stone, our reserves-”

He was interrupted by the Emperor’s cold gaze. “If I hear another word about Khro’Nogaak, I swear more heads will roll than that of the dwarves,” he switched his attentions at once. “Tell me, General Josef! Have you readied the transports?

latest?cb=20090518122503

WARCLAIM DETAILS

TYPE OF BATTLE: Skirmish

TIME: Saturday the 2nd of January, 10 PM GMT, 5 PM EST, 2 PM PST (Proposed)

ATTACKERS: The Holy Orenian Empire and allied forces

DEFENDERS: The Kingdom of Urguan and allied forces

488ec1dec417a8d1a40136d1e5fcd17e.png

65517c35727de05f2235cd2122973fd2.png

TERMS OF VICTORY:

VICTORY FOR ATTACKERS-

If all defending forces are routed or killed.

VICTORY FOR DEFENDERS-

If all attacking forces are either routed or killed.

REWARDS:

Oren victory: Oren shall be free to advance this front onto the holdings of the Clan Grandaxe on Avar.

Urguan victory: The area will be non-warclaimable for two weeks.

RULES:

-No status switching.

-No golden apples.

-Potions of all mediums will be allowed - Addition made on Dec 27th. - Fire

-No altering of terrain or construction of new fortifications after this WC is posted. Addition: This will be deemed such as additional forts, walls or means to stop the advancing party. - Addition made on Dec 27th. - Fire

-Additional fortifications will be moderated. The general concept being low level fortifications such as quickly made traps or wooden defenses for the first fort and more, less restricted fortifications for the second one. Both will be overseen by the Warclaim overseers. All fortifications deemed unreasonable will be removed. - Addition made on Dec 27th. - Fire

-All LOTC rules.

-If the dwarves do not show to their side of the warclaim, they implicitly forfeit and Oren is allowed to determine the siege on a time of their preference.

Right. I will continue to oversee the conflict. Both parties have an already established Skype group from past warclaims which we will continue to use.

Update Dec 28th, 1:22 PM - War rules have been altered based off discussions from the night before. Still pending an answer to the right of passage to the land itself.

So... surprise!!! http://imgur.com/a/WJvl8 We're having a skirmish on boats. As a few small notes to add; ladders and boats will be provided to both parties. All potions besides Alchemist fire will be allowed and as a note of reference you will be required to move forward from your spawn locations in the battleworld when it starts. Meaning, as soon as the barriers are done go forward into the center. You will be encouraged through a wool wall that will consume your capital ship and effectively force you off it. If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM! Good luck have fun.