Monster Hunter United

MrWizzard

This guild is called off. Instead I am making the guild...

Disciples of Life

Check it out if you want to join!

[b]Attention: Monster Hunters United is on hold for the moment. If you wish to apply go ahead, when we have a few more people we will come back. Read the bottom post for more details.

Monster Hunters United is an orginization of hunters who make the undead thier living. We are just starting and are looking for new members. The goal of our guild is simply this: MONEY! We hunt monsters and anything else for that matter for indviual wealth.

Of course, to supply our members with armor, food, beds, and houses where they can stay, wealth must be given. Hunters must give a percentage to the guild to use our facilities.

Rank is given through prowess in your chosen fighting style. The raanks are :

1. Alpha -Commander

2. Beta -Second in command

3. Gamma - Colonel

4. Delta -Major

5. Zeta - Captian

6. Theta - Lieutenant

7. Sigma -Sergeant

8. Tau -private

9. Omega -recruit

APPLICATION FORM (example):

Brief Character History: Born to a carpenter and a teacher, joined S.A., Free-lanced for a while,made Monster Hunters Untied.

Character Name (I.C.):Maverik the Unforgiven

Character name (O.C.)Todd877

Race:Human

IC Age:23

Goals:To build a strong guild that will help oppose the undead. And get a date.

Good or Evil and why: Good, it's just in my nature. But I can be a tough cookie when I need to and will not hesitate to double cross an undead.

Previous crimes:Loitering on Al'kazar(sorry never spell this right) roof tops.

Weapon choice: Axe.

Special Skills: Good with dogs, know how to read and write, have carpentry and building skills, know how to fish,swim, and use a boat.

RULES:

Follow the laws of the nation you are in.

Any laws broken will be fined by us on top of whatever the penalty given by the country.

If captitol laws are broken 3 times you will be banned.

MEMBERS:

Alpha- Maverik the Unforgiven

Beta- Aimin Cavien

Tau- Alwe

Sorry guys but I won't be on until sometime next friday. Real world is calling and I must unfotunetly anwser it. But hey, you can use this time to hone your skills and build up some minas. Happy Hunting!

There are a lot of undead hunting groups. Maybe you could expand your targets to include all forms of life you view as evil or unnatural, or pretty much anything you could view as a monster? (Undead, dragons, giant spiders, unnatural player characters (my character Evern being an example), some mages....)

There are a lot of undead hunting groups. Maybe you could expand your targets to include all forms of life you view as evil or unnatural, or pretty much anything you could view as a monster? (Undead, dragons, giant spiders, unnatural player characters (my character Evern being an example), some mages....)

Dragons... We have those?

Any ways with 1.8 we'll be having ALOT more monsters hanging around.

Already in :). Members will get discounts at my personal shop, but 40% would run me out of business. I am currently a 16, right?

It will just be for the members of MHU and it will only be until we get more members.

Already in :). Members will get discounts at my personal shop, but 40% would run me out of business. I am currently a 16, right?

Where s this shop?

's okay. Anyway it's Amin's shop and this 40% off thing is N/A right now.

Remember maverick FREE!!!

Sorry, do you meen the building or something else?

Brief Character History: Working on it, but here is little: Age 5: Village burned to the ground. Wanders into Aegis.

Character Name (I.C.): Aimin Cavien the [working on this too]

Character name (O.C.). Username is Aidoboy, if. That is what you mean.

Race: Wood Elf

IC Age:Might not ever decide on one.

Goals:Depends, overall to be the greatest Hero Aegis has ever known.

Good or Evil and why: Depends. Good in the End.

Previous crimes: n/a

Weapon choice: Bow or Sword

Special Skills:I have an exceedingly high dig skill, which has led to grass and a stack of cocoa beans. :P

Brief Character History:Grew up in a log cabin. Got attacked by Orcs. Wandered off with a scar on his right eye. Met the SA.Met the MHU.

Character Name (I.C.):Alwe

Character name (O.C.)Aerojock

Race:Elf

IC Age: 21

Goals: TO be the best MHU has seen

Good or Evil and why: Good, because I swore to never be evil after the Orcs attacked me.

Previous crimes: None

Weapon choice: Bow

Special Skills: Archery