Zieera

Remyy

((Note: I do not currently play this char although i am looking for someone to play her. I also do not own any of the art and the credit should go to the respective owners))

~*Zieera*~

56d8f6b5dbeb7_esobosmerfemale.png.04c017

Race: Elf, a mix between Ame and Aheral

Hair: Brown

Eye: Green

Skin Tone: Very pale

Other Detail: She normally wears a light weight armor,normally just a shoulder piece, gauntlets and a leg piece. She wears a leather cloak over her back as well as a long leather dress.

Family:

Mika Jacant- Half-Sister Deceased

Anami- Half-Sister Deceased

Clover Orvir- Niece Deceased

Yendi- Niece Alive

Aira- Niece Alive

Inariel Orvir- Great Niece  Alive

Jean Jacant- Brother in law Missing

Jasmine Jacant- Niece

~*Biography*~

Zieera was a product of a affair between her father and mother. The first years of her life she was hated and abused constantly by everyone around her. During her first decade she learned to hate the Aheral and purity itself. As a abandoned girl she knew nothing of her parents and family, that is till she was 170 when a woman of the name Mika found her. Mika told her of the large family and that she was part of it. The three sisters constantly visited echother in the forest that she hid in, they quickly became very close. Many years had passed as they continued this untill Zieera turned about 301 when she changed completely. She grew tension between the sisters causing the visits to nearly stop, one day the youngest sister Anami came with her twin girls Yendi and Aira. Zieera took this and made it to her advantage, she killed Anami and took the girls raising them over the next 97 years to hate there kin and purity as a whole. Soon it was learned that Mika commited suicide due to her sister dying and her husband leaving.Slowly Zieera became blood thirstly and finaly let the girls out in the world, leaving Zieera as their puppet master pulling all strings from behind the stage.