[✗] Event Request

Suika

I'm not sure exactly who to contact about this, so I decided to post here.

My IC character is preparing an event!  I want the Event Team to help. Essentially what we want is a Science Exhibition in our city Haelun'or. The whole server is invited! I thought it would be cool to introduce conflict into the scene. (which is where you come in).

As a server-wide IC event, all scientists and inventors, chemists, and scientists are invited. There would be main attractions such as the Dwarven steam-boat, Lucion's electricity, ice-rinks, and so on.

However, during the third presentation an underground organization known as the Si'caru(the actors) will whisk away all the scientists and put them into prison cells. There, they will force the scientists to work on a giant (insert invention here, it would require lore approval, see possible inventions below). This concerns all the nations, because the project is unstable, and if it's allowed to continue, it could threaten the existence of nations!

Possible malevolent unstable inventions:

• a giant machine that would accidentally call down sky-rocks('meteors') on all the nations, threatening the very existence of Vailor! (I like this one the most because it could unite the server to stop them.
  • a generator that may explode
  • a shade attractor that attracts ALL the shades and causes black mist to swell throughout the city.
  • a GIANT bomb!!!
  • a flying boat that doesn't work and crashes into the tower 

So what do you say? I hope to hear back with a date when we can do this!

All invited? I'll bring my spare lab-coat!

Ahh yes. I'll make sure to bring my tinker edge.

Moved to Denied Events.