Gnome Lore Supplement

EmbryoGod

A very cheerful bunch of gnomes. Good taste in music as well.

Gnomes are p good m'dude +1

Spoiler

1cc.png

1 hour ago, Jentos said:

Sigh, so many cool races I wanna play... Too many students to teach... And not enough persona slots!

hey, woah, this lore adding is pretty cool! +1!!!

start by using readable fonts and font sizes

I love my gnome. And secretly we all know you guys do too. Who can resist a goose riding creature??

Are they a sub-race of Halflings? I was always under the impression that it was like- Halflings; Hobbits, Gnomes & Munchkins.

3 hours ago, Sky said:

Are they a sub-race of Halflings? I was always under the impression that it was like- Halflings; Hobbits, Gnomes & Munchkins.

Although sometimes the Halflings don't want to admit it, the current thought is that yes they are close cousins to Halflings! The Lore here is only to serve as a small baseline to further RP down the line. For instance, if you're an average joe walking down the street and you see a Gnome, how can you tell if they're RP'ing it properly? This little piece is to serve as a brief description of how Gnomes are in RP! That way, we can further their RP and lore together as a community!

30 minutes ago, EclecticBoogaloo said:

Although sometimes the Halflings don't want to admit it, the current thought is that yes they are close cousins to Halflings! The Lore here is only to serve as a small baseline to further RP down the line. For instance, if you're an average joe walking down the street and you see a Gnome, how can you tell if they're RP'ing it properly? This little piece is to serve as a brief description of how Gnomes are in RP! That way, we can further their RP and lore together as a community!

I understand the reasoning for the lore here, simply curious is all because it'd make sense for them to be a sub-race. There is already hobbits and munchkins, why not gnomes? I mean, some people may say they are different but how more different can you go from a goblin to an olog? Either way, it's nice to read and I like it.

9 hours ago, EclecticBoogaloo said:

Halflings admit it, the basis for the Gnome lore was written by Richard like 2 years ago along with the lore for Munchkins and 'Hobbits'. Although, the lore team refuses to acknowledge any Halfling lore we write up for Munchkins.

I thought this lore was already approved..... And if it isn't, I've already seen people playing gnomes, yet this was just made....

Wat.

(But yeah, I support gnomes being a race, they sound really funny!)

12 minutes ago, Moochael said:

I thought this lore was already approved..... And if it isn't, I've already seen people playing gnomes, yet this was just made....

Wat.

(But yeah, I support gnomes being a race, they sound really funny!)

They're a race but they don't really have a lot of lore, this is just to provide some background for the people that get to rp with us

Just now, EclecticBoogaloo said:

They're a race but they don't really have a lot of lore, this is just to provide some background for the people that get to rp with us

Cool, feel free to RP with us halflings!