[✗] Mass Lore Proposal (Indigenous to Axios)

_Jandy_

39 minutes ago, Ethan the epic said:

The second beast reminds me of the shaelmaar off witches 3, I presume that inspired you to make the beast?

never heard of it

Whilst I support the addition of new plants and creatures, I believe you shouldn't use already existing plants as direct reference for these ones. What if I'd like to RP those plants without them being these special ones?

38 minutes ago, Mephistophelian said:

Whilst I support the addition of new plants and creatures, I believe you shouldn't use already existing plants as direct reference for these ones. What if I'd like to RP those plants without them being these special ones?

Maybe then these plants would look like these and it would be very difficult to tell them apart, but for quite a few of the plants they have distinguishing features that aren't in the picture.

I like it, but what with some water or maybe foresty beasts, after all these are fairly common in Axios.

I believe all non-ET/playable creatures are registered under this doc. No need for a second post.

And all new plants go here!

This lore has been Denied. Because it's placed in the wrong section. Use these please:

This Lore has been denied. Topic moved to Denied Lore forum.