[Selling] August Contracting (Building Services)

Wrynn

zaSljF6.png

postdiv.png

Building Services

postdiv.png

August Contracting is a business set up by the former cobbler known as August. The business aims to set up a system which allows people to purchase the construction of custom buildings. August Construction aims to have the Isles of Axios have a set standard of construction all around. To inquire for a custom building to be made, simply send a bird to August and contract shall be arranged which will include the price and details of the build. As stated before all buildings are custom and are planned around the customer's needs.

postdiv.png

[OOC:]

August Contracting allows people to have custom buildings made for them; by me. To enter a submission simply send me a PM across the forums which will then be discussed privately; details including the price, size of build and details of the build. All of the materials will be included in the cost and the building will be built onto your land. As the owner of the business I am able to decline any requests that I don't see fit, perhaps because they will take up too much time or likewise.

Examples of my work;

http://imgur.com/a/xCYqy

I'm able to do terraforming as well as normal buildings which can all be seen in the link above. If you are inquiring to get a building made - please include reference pictures as to what you would like your building to look like, as well as a description of how it should look. 

(no mm)

C: you know it. I'm reserving one of these.