New Character:Aire Sarrel

Captain Rex

Name: Aire Sarrel

Race:High Elf

Backstory: Aire Sarrel was born in the city of Johannesburg on a snowy day in winter. His mother, Aeris called him her little 'thief' as he was constantly grabbing snacks or stealing his father's boots and hiding them around the city. One day, he stole a sword from a legionnaire. He offered to let them all go if they never came back to the city, at least for a long, long time. They traveled and traveled for several years, moving from town to town, him getting better and better at stealing. He looked at all his thief connections, and was distraught about the number of people they killed. He vowed to himself that he would only kill if someone got close to killing him. He will only rob people on the roads at night, as it is safer that way. He will never steal weapons as he has plenty already, nor will he steal food, often. He will move from town to town, seeing many areas of the empire. I can't wait for everyone's reactions to him before and after his reign on the server. I will start playing him sometime tomorrow, as I am going to delete one of my other characters. 

W-woah! I don't wanna meet him on the streets >->

blue1911 why did you rp shitting in felsen square what did you mean by this