-=The Order of The Eagle=-

ItzYoBoiEd

Poster like these would be spread all around all capitals and towns...

Order Of The Eagle

MXqWIDJAmH1mzGDkXLCjbbXXLKUxgETvbEtXm6Ad8gj7KwRW3KQSqwiNgmKy9TFpocaSM-3GwPBTyYV-iV6iOMRfzIkrc3O9g5FKK5EdfPG7N2TRUrVlOv_-xUNMMHeizW9ahY0M

The order of the Eagle is a Mercenary/military group working to fight with anyone willing to give the money. We are formed by two strong men, one a former karlsburg brigade fighter, the other a mercenary, the order is based in Haria in the capital of Al’khaleed. We fight in honor of House Bigge and will risk our lives in battle for honor and glory and must of all the gold. Our symbol the eagle represents agility and power. 

Ranks:

Officers

General:

The General is the man in charge, making sure his men are paid in time of war. And all other leader essentials.

Lieutenant:

Is the second man in charge, he takes large and medium orders and troops to train or too fight.

Sargent:

Can handle very small orders when no other leaders are around, a highly respected member of the Order

Soldiers

Order Knight:

Someone who has spent a lot of time and effort into the Order, respected and truly believes in the long term goal.

Footman:

Newly oathed members, respected as order members and are the backbone of the force.

Unoathed:

Non-Members who are respected for attempting to join the order, they are treated harshly to be put into shape.

Current General: Berenus Bigge (PriSmith)

Current Lieutenants: Edax Bigge (Eddarxy)

Recruitment form

OOC name:

Rp name:

Your skills (such as mining, smithery, etc):

Rp age:

Race:

(I won't ask for skype since it may be private, but you will need one when contacted)

(We are also looking to hiring workers such as miners)

OOC name: Imekaamunaa

Rp name: Pem Jel Satyros

Your skills (such as mining, smithery, etc): *Drawings of a Satyr playing the flute, drums and a bagpipe is seen on this section...aswell as martial arts.*

Rp age: ??? *This section is not filled*

Race: En Satyros

(I won't ask for skype since it may be private, but you will need one when contacted)

19 minutes ago, Ratsack said:

OOC name: Imekaamunaa

Rp name: Pem Jel Satyos

Your skills (such as mining, smithery, etc): *Drawings of a Satyr playing the flute, drums and a bagpipe is seen on this section...aswell as martial arts.*

Rp age: ??? *This section is not filled*

Race: En Satyros

Contact @PriSmith and tell him you wish to join

OOC name: bestscarface76

Rp name: Victor

Your skills (such as mining, smithery, etc): Miner

Rp age: 197

Race: Dirty elfski

Captain Wulf Asgeir would frown in sadness at the group "I met one of your lads at our keep, your general, couldnt even afford to outkit you lot. Might need to get some contracts or start farming lads if times are so hard a mercenary group cant event afford armour"

OOC name: Trekwars

Rp name: Alexander Greatstone

Your skills (such as mining, smithery, etc): Lumberjack and woodwork

Rp age: 21

Race:human

"Sounds idiotic..." Zaor Ianric would mumble, tearing off the sheet and crumbling to be thrown on the ground.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.