The Thespians Guild of Nicea

Liberty

Performance_in_the_Bolshoi_Theatre.JPG

To all friends of theater, expression, and art: 

IN the fair Barony of Nicea is established a guild. It is a guild unlike those of highway forts, of merchant manors and mage towers.

The Thespian Guild of Nicea shall educate on and perform all manner of comedy, tragedy, comedic tragedy, et al. Prior knowledge of the dramatic arts is not required, though it would certainly be useful.

If you are interested in studying or partaking in drama, you are encouraged to contact me, Lukas Ostwald, as your schedule permits. 

It is our hope to soon perform across Axios, particularly in the lands of such places as Lorraine and Haense. The Guild also encourages interested patrons of the art to reach out to it.

In troubled times, what better way to achieve much sought after fulfillment than through the passions of the stage? The beauty of silken curtains, flowing costume, and honeyed words evokes the deepest and most intimate of all human emotions.

A certain Devaraj Yusoufzai stumbled upon the poster, grinning broadly after reading its content. "How marvelous. I shall try to join such a guild, and become an actor. I have found my calling!"

"Now this is interesting! I shall make room on my schedule and visit this Barony" he would say, bringing up a calendar and a quill...

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.