[✗] Rune of Silencing

excited

15 minutes ago, ski_king3 said:

I'm not gunna lie, this seems a bit messed up. Like, when you got clotted, it was pretty apparent that you were frustrated because you lost your magic over something that wasn't hard abuse, which disconnection is generally reserved for exclusively extensive misuse or betrayal of a deity. Essentially always, lore for forcefully taking away someone's magic has been reserved to times when they're either going explicitly against their deity or when they're causing tremendous problems with their use of the magic, and because of that, this lore shouldn't be accepted without those stipulations.

Hopefully as someone who has literally faced the problem of magic removal being misused and sought recourse, you can recognize why this should continue.

I was personally upset because it was power-gamed, not because it was a consequence of being a rogue weaver. This form of disconnection is reserved for those who betray those unified under Malghourn's covenant. 

I request this be denied. After a discussion put forward among the current blood mages, I've decided it's not in our best interest to do something along these lines that hurts dynamic role-play. Thank you.