[The Rokani]

Cya

The

Rokani

The Rokani are a group of Barbaric type people that are known for their violent yet civilized ways. The Rokani are a war tribe, comprised of many races mainly Humans. They function off of food and gear comprised over their raids on nearby settlements as well as what they can manage to grow or scavenge in the mountains they live upon. Almost every Rokani is trained as a warrior, even the Rokanian women are known to join the men in their raids. The Rokani reside in a fort built by slaves and goons, this fort being called Fort Rokan.

Military Structure:

The Rokani have a very informal military called the RokanGard. Although while being informal their military has it’s own ranks made by the people in it. Due to every Rokani Serving in the RokanGard, these ranks also apply to their place in society.

The Azolat

f97aMC62M_nHL_cFWS5XPfoY7yiy7QV176J3tz-bWU0G0EtqyD_IZB-dOUR9e0gbhLOqWf1Pner119T6PMnTJJfaC0znMFgnEBbxAqIuuAFlPSnnzSpB3lYcUhO47otR2306PgNQ

Roughly translating to, “Enslaved” or “Slave” the Azolat are the basic grunt unit of the RokanGard. They are the least respected among all of the military and are even looked down upon by younglings. The only way for an Azolat to prove his/her worth is to be able to pass the “proving”.

The Lajak

4cNs4Z3UXfeD9rbxzRfAG1NdEtOiepoUl6Eg_nzMLMukmMfxgOxxXRUZJcRAjfZQI-M0K4HnjPTKp5471v4hScm4zoqfeUIqfjhzTxP-wphRO0zkhov57xKnbC1wJrIhSNCRBP-D

Translating to, “Fighter” or “Warrior” the Lajak are the Verified warriors of the RokanGard. Every Lajak is equipped with their own weapon and armor of their choice. The Lajak make up a fair majority of the RokanGard military and are honorable warriors.

The Kafat

2dlnMiHBZhTOEaFtFcld4J4l37og2bsX8cCqtIyBUA1a0lCD7XQEHpYIKNshzAYaWD-32gdGWtXp3T-U-OXrwa7AtWZafN5rgPjUMn6yXGNYrBEJYr57ktDw_mq20_1A3J7qClbD

Translating to, “Smash” the Kafat are the next rank above the Lajak. The Kafat have proven themselves to be one man armies. Usually being strong well built warriors dawning large war hammers or battle axes.

The Nizhat

zc5qw7ZlB7QfSuZojsDUSFZr-3uZUYnXrQ9hX8lw8xy7HmJxWPLvf7owQcYXPaF9YdZjVdjMCbQ_PUlYpVzgLuurhtMMZWbP7SXGhVSnjC6x_oJGerBI8Hk8_dJ0VcZ9rL8hyOHU

Translating to “tough” the Nizhat are equal in rank with the Kafat. The Nizhat are warriors that’s strongest side is defence, usually seen bearing a full set of plate these warriors are almost impossible to bring down alone.

The Najahak

3X3yoIhT3VP-UYH6eakHO4C6GTcRAkf0-XbPok0WuJeNvg5aGB_lzpL7bUNFH4zBIuoVKGiMlqsqzRfYbryf8rCwjWDyPpwbzK_4WGywvhMu8s2WuLnWia4yUEhsG6fiQAX6D14k

Translating to, “Winner” the Najahak is the leader of the RokanGard as well as the people of Rokan.The Najahak can usually being told apart from the other warriors due to his blue markings. The Najahak, is a rank passed down from kin, but can be given to an heir of the current Najahak’s choice if he sees his own kin as unfit.

The Proving

The Proving is what every Azolat must go through to proceed to the rank of Lajak. In the proving two Azolat will be pitted against one another to fight in combat. The victorious Azolat will proceed to the rank of Lajak and will no longer be seen as an Azolat. Although, it may be noted that some Azolat my prove themselves in other ways to achieve the rank of Lajak.

*If You are Interested in Joining the RokanGard, Please fill out the Application Below*

(Application:)

Mc Name:

Rp Name:

Race:

Profession(s):

(I do have a question about this group, it doesn't seem to be very detailed in the actual culture, what is their society like outside of the military? I could be missing out on a previous post.)

((Wait a min, is this another Viking culture? Cause if so there's already a lot. Even tho I posted mine anyway...

*cough cough* Northspawn ftw *cough cough*

please no more human cultures  at least not right now

"A blight upon the land," hisses a certain dark elvish nomad, stopping on his horse as he peers through the mist at the gates of the 'Rokanian' encampment.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.