Harvest Guard recruitment has Reopened!!!

Golden_Richards

MC Name: HideInTheDark

Char Name: Galroth

IRL Age: 15

Stats: Swordsmanship: 7

Lumberjack: 11

Farming: 5

Excavation: 7

Wrestling: 7

Blacksmithing: 4

Experience with other groups in Aegis: None really. I haven't had a chance to level skills, and I mainly die cause of hunger and the fact it takes an age to actually heal up nowadays. I'd like to join because it'd help me get better Ic'lly, aswell as meet new people and make some money.

Hail Golden, Hem and Pikel. I would like to make it know of my intention of becoming an officer. I feel that I should be in the Company for a few more days before I announce that I feel I am ready to take on the responsibilities. Thank you

*Sees the sign post, and scribbles on a app form*

Hail, Golden Harvest!

My name is Callum Dawner!

Here is the main part of my application

MC Name:Iflarg

Char Name: Callum

IRL Age:14

Stats: 0 ((Well... um... That stats are not working right now, and I will update this post when they start to work again))

Experience with other groups in Aegis:None

MC Name: Archmage_Cataris

Char Name: Haelen Blacklocks

IRL Age: 17

Stats:

Swords: 46

Lumberjack: 2

Mining: 9

Cooking: 3

Farming: 3 (Plan to level it up to 40)

Excavation: 24

Wrestling: 14

Everything else is 0

Experience with other groups in Aegis: Me only experience is in building the city of Al' Sareth for the Prince.

-Written by Dolgan for Haelen ((Haelen can't read or write))

MC Name:Samsan99

Char Name:Dolgan_Blacklocks

IRL Age:16

Stats:

im new so they are all 0 at the moment. but i will be leveling them as soon as the skill are back up

Experience with other groups in Aegis:I am new to the server so i have not has any experience with other groups

Applying for: Guard Posistion

MC Name:racingbrother

Char Name:Gio_Carminian

Stats:0 for all

Experience with other groups in Aegis:None

I'm new to Aegis and I need a job, the Golden Harvest seems like the perfect place to start off. I'd be very greatful for this posistion.

Thank you

-Gio Carminian/racingbrother

MC Name: Religious_Pie

Char Name: Siegfried

IRL Age: 13 (although young, I am fairly mature)

Stats:

lumbering: 22

Swordsmanship: 29 (as soon as EXP can be gained, I shall level-up to 30)

Mining: 26 (plan on levelling to 30)

Cooking: 2

Fishing: 0

Farming: 25

Excavation: 19 (plan on levelling to 30)

Archery: 0

Wrestling: 0

Axe Mastery: 0

Blacksmithing: 10

Experience with other groups in Aegis: I have not worked with any other groups in these lands, but I am a determined and persevere with whatever my task is. Also, if there are any skill that you would like to be leveled up, E.G. Farming, I am happy to level it up to a respectable level.

MC Name:skillithead

Char Name:skillithead

Stats:none so far since the stats are down.

Experience with other groups in Aegis:none so far i have been mining and selling iron for money and farming as well.

MC Name: WOOSH10001

Char Name: Maximus

IRL Age: 22

Stats: They were high when that mechanic was up and working

Experience with other groups in Aegis: The Golden Harvest took me in when I was new and inexperienced and gave me the opportunity to thrive in the world of Aegis.

I have been working for Golden Richard for some tie but absent for a while, so allow me to reintroduce myself; I'm Harvest Guard Maximus, Max for short. Upon returning I would like to apply for the position of Overseer.

Lord Richard I will be your hand. I pledge to faithfully carry out all required duties to advance the Harvest to the most powerful mercantile conglomerate in the land.

MC Name: WOOSH10001

Char Name: Maximus

IRL Age: 22

Stats: They were high when that mechanic was up and working

Experience with other groups in Aegis: The Golden Harvest took me in when I was new and inexperienced and gave me the opportunity to thrive in the world of Aegis.

I have been working for Golden Richard for some tie but absent for a while, so allow me to reintroduce myself; I'm Harvest Guard Maximus, Max for short. Upon returning I would like to apply for the position of Overseer.

Lord Richard I will be your hand. I pledge to faithfully carry out all required duties to advance the Harvest to the most powerful mercantile conglomerate in the land.

Nice of you to keep things official, and apply here even though you know the job is already yours =P.

You can start by finding one of the Officers and telling them to interview the latest applicants.

We've also run out of space in the Barracks, so we may need to look at building another floor for them.

Hail Maximus, Lord Richards, We have just taken in about 4 new recruits. (( can u come in game too please? ))

can u come in game too please?

))I'm at work for another 3 hours. Put their names on the notice board and I'll arrange their access when I get in))

MC Name: Justin1243

Char Name: Justin McHelder

IRL Age: 17 ( 18 in a month)

Stats: 0 at the moment

Experience with other groups in Aegis: I am new to this awsome server and have already met Woosh10001 who was kind enough to help me out and point me towards this post