Harvest Guard recruitment has Reopened!!!

Golden_Richards

My Dearest Friends,

In the past month the Harvest Guard has seen significant growth, and are now one of the largest private factions in Aegis. Beginning with 1 recruit we now currently have 1 Overseer, 1 Captain, 3 Liutenants, 20 Harvest Guards / Recruits... and we want more.

Much of the work I need doing involves clearing areas of land, mining or collecting, and therefore I will require that all applicants are able to use stone tools at the very least.

Rates of pay will be more than fair and can be discussed on an individual basis. In addition to Mina, you will also be given a place to live, and be well provisioned with regard to food and equipment.

The Golden Harvest is the largest commercial operation in Aegis, and it is only going to get bigger. Any of you that wish to be mentored in the mercantile arts should put in an application. Someday I intend to take on an apprentice, or Protégé if you will. Someone who can run my operation when I am unavailable and ultimately be my successor.

I urgently need to fill the following positions.

Harvest Overseer: Position filled

This is predominantly an advisory position. I require someone who is able to assist me with keeping track of staff wages owing, Taking inventory, Assisting with scouting new shop locations and so forth. This is an incredibly important position and this person will essentially be my right hand.

Job requirements:

For this position I would like all applicants to be at least 20 years old (irl). Someone with excellent attention to detail who can assist and advise me in business and HR matters. Experience in running guilds is greatly desirable.

Perks:

We can negotiate a suitable salary based on your experience / performance. You will be completely provided for in terms of accommodation (a prestige suite within the Golden Harvest HQ) as well as all food and equipment. You will have rank over all other Golden Harvest employees and will answer only to myself. You may also be approved for the contracting of assistants for yourself from time to time.

Harvest Officer: Positions filled

As a harvest officer you will be in charge of the Harvest Guard. Recruitment will be one of your primary goals and you will be expected to gauge the performance of all Harvest Initiates. Full induction into the Harvest Guard will be by vote from all Officers. Initiates will require a 2/3 vote to be promoted. As an officer it is expected that you will have significant proficiency in at least a few different stats (mining, repairing, swords for eg)

Perks:

As a Harvest Officer you will be provided with a fair Mina allowance, as well as private residence in the Golden Harvest estate in our (soon to be built) Officers Quarters. You will carry out the tasks set for you (by myself or by the Harvest Overseer) through effective delegation to the Harvest Guard. You will work as a team with the other Harvest Officers and provide regular reports to Myself or the Harvest Overseer regarding the status of any active projects.

Harvest Guard: 20+ positions.

You will be the backbone of the Golden Harvest. Though the other positions have fancy titles and require exceptionally skilled individuals to fill them, without those credentials you can still be a massive part of our organisation. People of all skill levels are encouraged to join. Architects, builders, Miners, Farmers, Merchants, Lumber Jacks etc... you all have something to bring to the table and we will always attempt to give you tasks that suit your interests. Often times however it will be collecting or clearing tasks that are issued to you. For this you will be given an allowance, and are free to do as you like to earn Mina on the side. If required accommodation can be found for you in our Guard barracks at no cost.

There will likely be new higher level positions opening up in the near future, and we will attempt to fill these positions with internal members before seeking outside candidates.

For Officer / Overseer positions please send a PM to me via these forums stating all the usual basics (char name, mc name, age etc) as well as details about your experience, what you expect the role to be like, and why you think you will be suited to it. These positions will involve a trial period where you can prove your aptitude for the role.

For Guard positions, Please reply in this thread with the following template. Once I have handled the recruitment of my officers I will have them address your applications.

MC Name:

Char Name:

IRL Age:

Stats:

Experience with other groups in Aegis:

Where to Find us:

These directions should help you from the gate area in Alk'Hazar

post-16308-0-43140900-1317075234_thumb.g

-Golden Richards

post-16308-0-75832600-1317332952_thumb.j

post-16308-0-77303300-1317426220_thumb.p

Wow. I've always wondered who owned those shops and the big base right outside Al 'Khazar. It's a honor to meet you sir, and I would like to apply for the guard position and strive for the officer position later on as I learn the in's and out's of your organization.

MC name: cometking123

Character name. Mark_Havirta.

IRL Age: 14, though as you see above, I am quite mature.

Stats:

Lumberjacking: 15

Swords: 17

Fishing:1

Farming: 11

Blacksmithing: 5 (What I want to advance at the moment. Trying to repair iron things and the like for Aegis)

Previous Interactions with organizations: I am working with the VOnSchlicten Tavern as a musician, and a bartender. I also do random jobs around Aegis looking for money.

Once again, It's a honor to meet you sir. I am hoping for a position at your prestigious organization, and thank you in advance for reading this.

MC Name:X7xSaintx7X

Char Name:Saint

IRL Age:21

Stats: Lumberjacking 9

Swordsmanship 11

mining 3

fishing 4

wrestling 7

Experience with other groups in Aegis: I'm very new to Aegis so I haven't worked with any groups as of yet, but I would be honored to serve you sir.

MC Name: Jackie1st

Char Name: Mariah

IRL Age: 16

Stats:

lumberjacking: 32

swordsmanship: 37

mining: 35

cooking: 15

Fishing: 0

Farming: 41

excavation: 26

archery: 0

Wrestling:15

Axe: 0

Blacksmithing: 19

Experience with other groups in Aegis: not much as i'm still fairly new around aegis

Thank you for those who have applied so far, both here and via PM.

I would like to let you know that I am working on an advanced level "payroll" system for my staff, the likes of which have not yet been seen anywhere in Aegis. Previously I've had difficulty keeping up to date on staff pay due to the usual issues like not being on at the same time etc... this will completely get around this issue. I'm very excited about it and am looking forward to unveiling it to those who get on board.

-Golden Richards

Thank you for those who have applied so far, both here and via PM.

I would like to let you know that I am working on an advanced level "payroll" system for my staff, the likes of which have not yet been seen anywhere in Aegis. Previously I've had difficulty keeping up to date on staff pay due to the usual issues like not being on at the same time etc... this will completely get around this issue. I'm very excited about it and am looking forward to unveiling it to those who get on board.

-Golden Richards

My name is torlareason irl my name is Adam

I'm 29 years old and I'd like to join up. I'm online daily and will do whatever you need to make things run. I'm from Wisconsin and I use a custom ninja turtle skin lol. Please hit me up at [email protected] or on here to tell me when and where to be. I do work a full time job but I have offon weekends! Looking to make friends and fit in with the group. Let me know bros

So you are back? I thought your land would rot forever. Good thing you stopped that. Now, I have a question. Where have you been. ((make something up for everyone's enjoyment))

Where have you been.?

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/15403-the-triumphant-return-of-the-golden-harvest/

My name is torlareason irl my name is Adam

I'm 29 years old and I'd like to join up. I'm online daily and will do whatever you need to make things run. I'm from Wisconsin and I use a custom ninja turtle skin lol. Please hit me up at [email protected] or on here to tell me when and where to be. I do work a full time job but I have offon weekends! Looking to make friends and fit in with the group. Let me know bros

I'm more than happy for you to apply. Fill out the relevant application form for the position you're interested in, and we'll see what we can do

I would like to take up a position as either a harvest guard or a harvest officer. (NOTE: my rp name is kalturanis, and my mc name is secret759)

I am a able bodied worker, who does well with a sword, and is decent at building.

I would like to take up a position as either a harvest guard or a harvest officer. (NOTE: my rp name is kalturanis, and my mc name is secret759)

I am a able bodied worker, who does well with a sword, and is decent at building.

I would like to meet you in person. Stop by the HQ or contact me ((ParagonWarrior))

MC Name: Kookamooka

Char Name: Kooka'Duras

IRL Age: 13

Stats Swordsmanship: 5

Wrestling: 3

Experience with other groups in Aegis: I'm a well respected member of the Krugmar community, and am also going to be one of the main builders when the new world is up. My%20thread.

P.S My skills are low because I haven't had a chance to level them (mainly due to that god awful hunger bar.) Hopefully this will change if I get accepted. :)