Harvest Guard recruitment has Reopened!!!

Golden_Richards

Drop by the HQ, use the map on the first post to guide you there. Hopefully there should be an officer around to continue with your interview

MC Name: jediyodac3po

Char Name: ET_PVT_rammuleth

IRL Age: 13

Stats: cant get any stats are down

Experience with other groups in Aegis: i work for the elite troopers some also will help the oren guard some I am a good fighter and good farmer will do any work.

Other Info: I had a question how much do we get payed?

If you arrive at the HQ, and no-one iofficers are around, ask for one of the Guards and we'll put in an application for an interview on your behalf.

- Guard Galroth

Hi, I would love to apply to this guild, but I fear that it may interfere with my RP being that my character enjoys ale and fighting, which might be against your rules (not sure if it is). If this doesn't break any rules, I would to apply for the position of Harvest Guard.

MC Name: Jtheo2016

Char Name: Redbain

IRL Age: 14

Stats: Stats are down but my swords is 34.

Experience with other groups: Former major of the S.A, Former leader of the freedom fighters, and a hunter.

my character enjoys ale and fighting

well we are a Military organisation with an in house tavern and an Under-construction Arena...

I think you'll be fine.

MC Name:Markdeevee

Char Name:Eziano Mortale

IRL Age:16

Stats:Farming-40 (Other stats-Swordsmanship-34, the rest are around 20s, but stats are disabled atm so i can't view them)

Experience with other groups in Aegis:I haven't been in any official guilds so to speak. But I live in a village with a group of other players. We are a tight knit bunch and work well together.

I am happy to be either a farmer or soldier, I can do either. But atm my character is semi retired as a farmer after a youth in military, and is reluctant to return to fighting, but will if he must.

I'm not here to apply as I applied in game to some sort of high ranking official, and was accepted; but to leave a notice. After I was accepted, I was given a house. I can't edit it though due to not having permissions..some of the others told me to post here.

IGN: LetsplayCmansez

There's a sign on my house too, with my character name.

Char's name is Mugs.

My house is on the second floor down, near a shop. I'm on the notice board, too.

MC Name:

GavinTheViking

Character Name:

Kaneous

IRL Age:

Stats:

((My stats are at 0 because the stats are broken)) My In-Game skill on the other hand is excellent. I spend my life farm wheat and melons for my shop and food supply. I have fought many wars and survived many battles, so my sword experience is very impressive.

Experience with others groups in Ageis:

I am in many groups that guard the streets of bandits. I am going to be recruited into Oren Guard and Oren Military very near in the future. I am also in such guilds as Rangers of the Forest, Knight of the West, Knights of the North, Holmes, Lunvara Workers Guild, and a few more.