Harvest Guard recruitment has Reopened!!!

Golden_Richards

*sees the advertizement and sends an application on a hawk

MC_name: CrazyBlueBannana

Character name: James_Blue

IRL age: 14

Statistics:

Swordsmenship: 18

Farming: 9

Cooking: 4

Lumberjack: 11

Mining: 8

Wrestling: 10

Building: 16

I have Expirence in no guilds but I do have a lot of expirence helping build things. I have helped Build castles for other people and have all the stats above. I even was with the Great King and Helped save Queen dawn from Orcs who imprisoned her. The King knows me and was thankful I was there to help. (this was not a Lie)

*sees the advertizement and sends an application on a hawk

MC_name: CrazyBlueBannana

Character name: James_Blue

IRL age: 14

Statistics:

Swordsmenship: 18

Farming: 9

Cooking: 4

Mining: 8

Building: 16

I have Expirence in no guilds but I do have a lot of expirence helping build things. I have helped Build castles for other people and have all the stats above. I even was with the Great King and Helped save Queen dawn from Orcs who imprisoned her. The King knows me and was thankful I was there to help. (this was not a Lie)

Lord Richards has been on an unexpected holiday without leaving us with a date on when he will be returning. Due to this our operations are mostly on standby while we re organise our system. When he returns thought I would happily look into your application and then we can see where it goes from there.

Also which King are you talking about?

Well when Lord Richards get back I guess you can consider my app and I will stop by the hq in person soon.

MC_name: oHawkZo

Character name: Arie

IRL age: 13

Statistics:

Swordsmenship: 40

Farming: 20

Cooking: umm.. I think 4

Mining: 30

Blacksmithing: I think 8-10

I have not been in any Guilds but I live in the small town of NorJun. I would like this to be my first and best guild experience. I do not necissarily want tone a guard. Well, I do but I would also like to be a farmer and miner. Basically what I am trying to say is I am open to anything. I am a very good miner and farmer. I can mine while my crops are growing and farm when they are ready. Then I would bring tons of wealth to the guild. I would also fight for the guild when they need it. I believe that I can definatly fit in the guild and I will do my best to help it. Well tell me what you think and I will see you in game.

MC Name:Pinsir99

Char Name:Pinsir al'Thor

IRL Age:13

Stats:Im mining level 50 all the rest is around 10-20

Experience with other groups in Aegis:The legion, Kal'Urguan guards, and Ascended.

If ye are still looking to join our ranks, let me know and I'll arrange a meeting for you and a tour of the HQ.

((HideInTheDark or Harvest_Guard_Galroth. PM or /msg me for details

thats an excellent idea travel to our HQ west of Alkazar to finish your interview.

confused

((I have been off for awhile because of 1.0.0 and they just up dated and Alkazar has had blight so I dont know how to get to the HQ.))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.