The Hobbes & Schmick Boutique

Mullraugh

yuXm7qz.png

Mister Schmick has returned to offer his latest collection of trending fashion. No longer do you have to settle for the cheaper or the easier option, live life in style with our selection of ballgowns, dresses, gowns, suits, doublets, gambison and dress uniforms.

Need a gift for a lover or superior? Let the Hobbes & Schmick Boutique handle it with our selection of vintage wine, ceremonial swords, perfumes and colognes, handkerchiefs, rings, necklaces, parasols and so much more!

After careful consideration, Hobbes & Schmick Boutique is now tailoring and selling Infantry Uniforms in bulk to any leaders who wish to supply their men with practical, but professional-looking uniforms.

Luxury Skins (Gowns, Ballgowns, Dresses, Doublets, Suits, etc) are 650 minas.

Normal Skins are 500 minas.

Military Uniforms in Bulk is a 1x payment of 1500 minas. A total of 3 skins will be made (Light, Medium and Heavy soldier), and any amount of people can wear them once purchased.

Single Military Uniform is 500 minas.

Custom items are between 50-1500 minas, depending on what you want made.

If you want to sample the skins I've made, follow this link. https://www.planetminecraft.com/member/mullraugh/

There will be an in-game store built eventually.

Application for a Skin or Item

Link to your current skin so I can copy and paste the face:

What do you want?:

How much will you pay? (If it's more muns, you gotta higher chance of it being completed faster):

What do you want it to look like? (Description, or pictures are better):

How long do I have to make it:

Additional Information:

Edited by Mullraugh

This shop is inactive, should you believe it to be active please message the forum moderator who made this post.