Introduction: rushork

rushork

Hello all,

If you have not seen me on the server before, I am rushork. I've been roleplaying for countless years on other game systems including GTAVRP, Arma3 Life, GMOD and other games. I'm also a dungeon master for a D&D campaign and I love to create personalities for my players to play with. I'm GMT+8 so you may see me late at night or early in the morning on weekdays and then at any time on the weekend. Also, next week is a school holiday for me so you should be able to see me throughout the day in that week. 

Hope to see you in game,

Rushork

P.S contrary to my IGN, I don't play an orc. 

8 minutes ago, rushork said:

Ahhh, but there’s the issue. You should play an orc.   ;*)

Regardless, welcome to the server! Hope to see you around whether that’s as an orc or not!

Spoiler

Orc Discord if you’re curious or interested.

*cough* https://discord.gg/HQAfJPM *cough*

1 hour ago, Potts244 said:

Now this is very epic.

On 3/26/2019 at 6:01 PM, rushork said:

Hello all,

If you have not seen me on the server before, I am rushork. I've been roleplaying for countless years on other game systems including GTAVRP, Arma3 Life, GMOD and other games. I'm also a dungeon master for a D&D campaign and I love to create personalities for my players to play with. I'm GMT+8 so you may see me late at night or early in the morning on weekdays and then at any time on the weekend. Also, next week is a school holiday for me so you should be able to see me throughout the day in that week. 

Hope to see you in game,

Rushork

I’ve added you on discord. If you play a dwarf, you should join the Dwarf Nation of Agnarnum (we’re the only dwarf nation).