The Imperial Coalilition

Theofratus

We are the imperial coalilition residing outside of the elven capital. We are a coalilition of men serving alrevis,Da_emporer, and Blake11120. We three decide our politics and goals which are know publicly as

1.We are dicussing terms of war with crimson Vale headed by Juvens

2.The dark rangers have claimed if we declare war they will join Juvens so they are counted as enemies

3.We are a stand alone faction not under control under any others so we may move as we sit politically

The imperial coaliltion was formed with the believe that Aegis's armies lie dormant or non-existant and only sit by as undead storm our cities murdering all in their wake. In light of that several brave men founded under a coalilition of races with a like minded ideal formed the coalilition the strike back at the undead and at all those who stood back and watched as the undead struck down the weak.

To apply

MCname:

Characters name:

reasons for joining:

rp experience:

characters ambitions:

do you have issues taking orders that you dont understand and execute them without question?

((We are not a democracy we are an army we cant have every grunt preaching his way of things))

Every single army has the same goal, is it not better to join into one of the more bigger well established armies/guilds rather than starting your own? Or is it power you lust and not the defense of the people?

The reason the armies against the Undead seem to lay dormant is because the Undead have been underground now for a long while, what can you achieve that others cannot? is what i'd like to know.

MCname: sirmaca22

Characters name: Raven Greenbark

reasons for joining: I want to be part of a solid army. With strong leadership this will also help Ravens fighting and diplomat skills. As when he is more experienced he wishes to rid the world of the undead.

rp experience: Played a few RP games and 1 or 2 RP minecraft Servers but I left them cause they were not that great.

characters ambitions: To rid the world of evil and the undead.

do you have issues taking orders that you dont understand and execute them without question? I will follow any order even if it means I will die in the process of doing it.

Every single army has the same goal, is it not better to join into one of the more bigger well established armies/guilds rather than starting your own? Or is it power you lust and not the defense of the people?

The reason the armies against the Undead seem to lay dormant is because the Undead have been underground now for a long while, what can you achieve that others cannot? is what i'd like to know.

More ambitious and we dont like how others did things

"Did", there are still many guilds that are very very active, even though people don't know about them.

"Ambitious" Many of the guilds are also ambitious, so really, i don't see the difference.

"Did", there are still many guilds that are very very active, even though people don't know about them.

"Ambitious" Many of the guilds are also ambitious, so really, i don't see the difference.

We go about it as we want to we dont just fight undead...we have our motives

MCname: 007nikster2

Characters name: Galamar

reasons for joining: I would like to serve under a brotherhood and aid my fellow members for the good of Aegis

rp experience: Played Dungeons and Dragons for about 2 years and various other RPG games.

characters ambitions: Galamar wants to make a name for himself and to have a purpose in the land as a brother in the Imperial Coalition

do you have issues taking orders that you dont understand and execute them without question? No i do not.

But why not join a bigger more established guild with a very great lore instead of starting your own? I only view new guilds popping up with the exact same motives as others as just only Power hungry.

But why not join a bigger more established guild with a very great lore instead of starting your own? I only view new guilds popping up with the exact same motives as others as just only Power hungry.

my rp character has reasons for this trust me...and i wanna build my own lore is that so bad?

MCname: Spazmaticsniper

Characters name: Torok

reasons for joining: I wish to better the world and myself and this guild sounds the best of any to do so

rp experience: Played a few RP games on garrys mod and couple of rpgs

characters ambitions: To start a new beginning forget his past make new friends and make the world a better place

do you have issues taking orders that you dont understand and execute them without question? I will follow orders unless the go aginst my morals, and if that is the case ill respectfully decline to do them

MCname: AlikSong

Characters name: Foren

reasons for joining: Foren wishes to fight for the Imperial Coalition, in order to both get stronger and protect the beautiful land of Aegis and it's people. He hopes, that through the Coalition, peace and calm may be brought to land, and the furious hand of justice crush those that dare to disturb it.

rp experience: I have played on this server for a few days now and have also played in several other roleplay servers and games.

characters ambitions: Foren's ambitions are to become stronger, and ultimately, become his father. Once he is skilled enough, he shall set out to defeat the Undead and bring peace and tranquility back to the undead-infested land of Aegis.

do you have issues taking orders that you dont understand and execute them without question?

Foren has no issues taking orders and will execute all without question.

I ask only out of curiosity what makes you unique and different from many many many other guilds with the same goals.

You voiced your opinion stop filling this topic up with dumb questions, if he wants to have a guild let him

(Warning to you )