New player & Roleplayer AMA

Aelisah

Hi related to the ‘new player perspective’ AMA 
I added one up too, as being a new player to the game, hooked to the experienced so far, as well as being totally new in roleplaying in general. 

My IRL profession is in User experience design. So I naturally keep an eye on ‘experiences’ and ‘human interaction’. 

Ask me anything ? 

1 hour ago, mra8ur93ss said:

What’s your favourite fruit?

??Strawberries, such a tasty and versatile fruit ❤️ 
Otherwise grapefruit, cuz messy but hella juicy. 
Yours? ? 

52 minutes ago, Stephensj said:

Favorite LotC experience so far?

??It's a bit sad , not so much yet , it's not very active in Reza when I play (3 times logged to a mostly empty city) and with me being new I don't really know how to engage when there IS something going on. I'm an unsettled lady atm, with no knowledge of the ‘politics’ and it's mainly knights talking about war or so ? 
I'm trying to find my way in ? 

I supose my favorite moment is when I logged in and my horse was still in front of me for 2 consecutive days, but he's gone now ?   
I'll let you know about a favorite experience in a month ?  ..I hope

Spoiler

in case you were meaning the ‘experience’ I mentioned I'm hooked to then I meant the general experience of learning about this server / community / lore and gameplay ?

Yours? ? 

Edited by Aelisah

Pumpkins or melons?

1 minute ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

Pumpkins or melons?

Pumpkins , u selling? ? 

2 minutes ago, Aelisah said:

-snip-
Yours? ? 

I’d have to say running my slaving/drug company back in Vailor. It started out with me and yimmya just ransoming people, yet within a month we had a group of around a dozen guys trying to sell quartz as pseudo cocaine. I genuinely had a lot of fun then and we created some interesting RP in Al-Wakrah. Funny enough our most frequent customers were the Kha, Metzli needed those slave sacrifices!

Also, feel free to send me a message on discord if you need any help getting into the groove of things!

ui_vs_ux.png

thoughts?

11 hours ago, Sporadic said:

ui_vs_ux.png

thoughts?

How do I sign in for UZ? x"D 

17 hours ago, Stephensj said:

I’d have to say running my slaving/drug company back in Vailor. It started out with me and yimmya just ransoming people, yet within a month we had a group of around a dozen guys trying to sell quartz as pseudo cocaine. I genuinely had a lot of fun then and we created some interesting RP in Al-Wakrah. Funny enough our most frequent customers were the Kha, Metzli needed those slave sacrifices!

Also, feel free to send me a message on discord if you need any help getting into the groove of things!

Wahahaha that sounds like fun , thanks will do ?