Squire_Mark

THE TRUTH OF VILAC

Posted (edited)

THE TRUTH OF VILAC

BtuHnWcvRmy-XRu8q6vczMEBs1IQiJzFev10ywG5T1twTprKoxOzY4-P6mLbE6W7XqgKL-xJFh9ydlYdugxzmcjS66SMm9PfQywMNGmoIpXoXZ7WM7jo0vvTumKG4UkKa1_A4fmr

Janos woke up after the festival of Unity. He stayed up all night, studying and reading. He had dressed up as he went outside, walking the streets of Helena. Something was off, however. As he walked towards the gates of Helena the citizens would be whispering and huffing. Janos approached one of them, asking what the commotion was all about. His brother, Yury Vilac has disowned Janos, shortly after he was legitimized. Frowning and saddened by the news, he returned to the confinement of his room in the palace. He began to pen down a letter, ready to be put on display all throughout the city.

Dear Brother, I have seen enough. You have been spreading lies about me, spreading the false rumor that I was never given the right to use the name of Vilac. At the festival of Unity, you denounced me in public, without giving me a chance to defend myself. -

You have proven to me that you are not a man of honor, but one of lies. It was foolish of me to look up to you. Your true nature has finally become clear to me, You claim I had no permission to use the Vilac name - Yet again, Look at the Dissolution of Horen, As it says I am as I was brought into the world. A Vilac, true in blood and spirit.

I am sick of your games, for I am the just,  The rightful Patriarch Of House Vilac, who shall henceforth bear all its respective creed and titles. 

Your nature has done naught but brings inconvenience and difficulty to our once-great family name - Therefore you are now to be known as Yury Of Helena, disowned from the Vilac name, just as you have attempted to do to me.

The house of Vilac shall not be forgotten, as I will take it to a new era. An era where it will be presented as a loyal and serving house to whoever is deemed the rightful emperor. One who does not kill innocent priests as it has done under the rulership of the bastard Yury.

IN NOMINE DEI
His Lordship, Janosz Vilac, Rightful Patriarch Of house Vilac, Margrave of Staf, Lord of Vilacz.

Edited by Littlel

pic-20170415-381x386-6764787374.jpeg

“Finally, a good decision.” Alexander II Merentel would comment

Nicholas Keint would clap happily

Jennibelle claps softly, “Well played, Lord Janos.”

Posted (edited)

Catherine smirks as she reads the letter, giving an approving nod. ”I may have had some respect for Yury when I was younger, but I know for a fact and in my heart that Janos is a great man. Happy to see you standing up for yourself, friend.”

Edited by NosBerrii

Laurentina smiles, “Go, cousin, go!”