Sign in to follow this  
robinjk9

Where are some freebuild areas in Arcas?

I’m looking to do some building and mining in an area outside the main settlements. Is this applicable, and if so, where can I build?

Land around main settlement’s isn’t really freebuild. You can talk with the leaders of those settlements about a deal to have land around it. There’s also a large area devoted to freebuilld called the wildlands, if you really want somewhere to build freely (with some limits, such a griefing and landscars) . But it’s decently far away from settlements. It’s easier to just buy a house in a nation or charter if you need a house.

2 hours ago, Evonpire said:

Land around main settlement’s isn’t really freebuild. You can talk with the leaders of those settlements about a deal to have land around it. There’s also a large area devoted to freebuilld called the wildlands, if you really want somewhere to build freely (with some limits, such a griefing and landscars) . But it’s decently far away from settlements. It’s easier to just buy a house in a nation or charter if you need a house.

Where can I find a house, and how much does it cost?

7 hours ago, robinjk9 said:

Where can I find a house, and how much does it cost?

Ask the local stewards of the place you want to live in. Just go around and ask in character how to get a house ?

Seems to be done in this forum. Thanks for taking your time to post; if you have anymore questions feel free to ask those above or me through the contact methods listed below.